Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Growth Passages from Kenneth Hagin's, "In Him"

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Fiat money.I'm not saying wealth is a sin.God uses it but we live in a society where often one is honest in work you will not often get far.I see sometimes what is called with languages high and low,in christianity.there are cliques if wealthy believers and poor ones.I have been to the poorer ones ,worked at the wealthy ones.if I had a rolls.I wouldn't visit gifford to church dressed as such.the locals hood rats would take my life and money.

enough .. this forum is not about copy right laws... and most all the postings on copy right will be deleted or heavily edited..

closed for some clean up

In reading this attack on every one called a thread .. .i am going to ask Barth Jones to just about start over.. ..
Stating an opinion and moving on is acceptable... Hammering a point over and over is not...
Seeing the righteous postings here of how i know so much more then some one else ... is a violation of rules. Each member has agreed to follow.. how about following the rules agreed too before complaining about how some one else doesn't follow rules...

2.4: ... Do not make an inflammatory remark just to get a response. Address issues not personalities. Respect where people are in their spiritual walk, and respect all others in general. Respect where others are in their spiritual walk, do not disrupt the flow of discussion or act in a way that affects others negatively including when debating doctrinal issues, in the defense of the Christian faith, and in offering unwelcome spiritual advice.

The edits which have been made are not up for discussion here.

Added: 1.4: ....Christianforums.net also reserves the right to remove any content which is considered to be disruptive to the Community, at the sole discretion of christianforums.net Leadership.

Last edited:
Sorry Reba. I thought about that much earlier, but I felt compelled to answer each charge (except the very last).

Okay, so the link really has little to do with Kenneth Hagin. He just compiled a list of promise passages in the Bible. He only included the Bible locations in the list, excluding the actual texts. So rather than look up each passage once, I decided to write a script that grabs all the texts and lets you navigate them. All you'll see initially is a list of phrases like, "In Christ," "In Him," etc. Well, if you click any of the links, another list of Books from the Bible will appear. These contain one or more passages of Scripture, promises from the Bible. You can click the books and view the texts. Try it. Let me know if you find it useful:

livepromises.com

(The phrases such as "In Him," etc., are included in the King James texts. If you want you can switch from the NLT to the King James.)

Sorry Reba. I thought about that much earlier, but I felt compelled to answer each charge (except the very last).

Okay, so the link really has little to do with Kenneth Hagin. He just compiled a list of promise passages in the Bible. He only included the Bible locations in the list, excluding the actual texts. So rather than look up each passage once, I decided to write a script that grabs all the texts and lets you navigate them. All you'll see initially is a list of phrases like, "In Christ," "In Him," etc. Well, if you click any of the links, another list of Books from the Bible will appear. These contain one or more passages of Scripture, promises from the Bible. You can click the books and view the texts. Try it. Let me know if you find it useful:

livepromises.com

(The phrases such as "In Him," etc., are included in the King James texts. If you want you can switch from the NLT to the King James.)

back in the 1990's I made a notebook full of scriptures that I confessed everyday. It was part of my prayer time. I got this idea from Brother Hagin who said to do the Eph prayers everyday.

I do not hate or walk in unforgiveness. I cast my care on the lord for he cares for me. I do not have a spirit of fear, but of power, and of love and of a sound mind. I am not afraid of the faces of man. I am not afraid of the anger of man.
I will not fear anything, because I have perfect love, and perfect cast out fear. I cast down every imagination and every prideful, evil, hateful thought, that goes against the knowledge of God. I bring every thought into obedience to Jesus.

I walk in the Spirit (spirit) all of the time. I don't give the devil a foothold in my life. I resist the devil and he always flee's from me. I catch the devil in all his deceitful lies. I cast them down and choose to believe God's Word
Mike 1998

I made a lot of these and put them before me every single day.

That's wise. I would recommend working in some "shall's," so to speak, in exchange for some "shalt nots." For example, "I love and I forgive. I cast all my cares on the Lord for he cares for me. I have a spirit of love and of a sound mind. If God is for me, who can be against me? God has perfected me in love, casting out all fear. I cast down every vain imagination. I bring every thought into obedience to Jesus."

Jesus said, "Rejoice not that the demons submit to you, but that your names are written in the Lamb's Book of Life."

If you haven't read Kenneth Hagin's, In Him, it's a recommended read. If you have read this booklet, you might remember in the back there's a list of Bible references that are direct promises from God, categorized by King James phrases like "In Christ," "In Him," "By Whom," etc.

Well, I wrote a little script that fills in the corresponding text for all the references in one easy-to-navigate place. If you're a fan of Kenneth Hagin, you might like this resource: http://livepromises.com
Then Reba wrote
A deeper look at Kenneth Hagin might be a good idea..

One thing that is indisputable is that there are many different and indisputable proofs from many different sources that cast serious doubt on Mr. Hagin, and his organization. Detailing them further will lead to violating the "safe zone concept" of this site, so I will not go further than saying that, and what has been permitted to remain on this thread.

Of course, one has the right to believe as one chooses, and it is a wise person who uses discernment to investigate to see if things mentioned. Nevertheless, it is prudent that one use the proved men of God as examples in order to make accurate comparisons.

Therefore, I invite those supporters of Mr. Hagin to make an investigation into the life of Dr. Billy Graham and his organization to see if he ever tried to pass off the writings of another person as his own. Likewise, I ask the supporters of Hagin to look at D. James Kennedy, D. L Moody, Charles Haddon Spurgeon or one perhaps "bigger than Dr. Graham", William Booth to see if any of them had any such improprieties as are charged to Mr. Hagin and His subordinates.

EACH of these people mentioned above, excepting Dr. Graham are dead, so there is no need to spin the truth in any way. Please research these greatly-used men of God and learn from them.

Back