Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Pastor Artur Pawlowski

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Wow , that is terrible :sad . That pains my heart to hear that . This pandemic is making people crazy .
I can happily report that we’ve all reconciled our differences and very much enjoy each other’s company and conversation.

Reconciliation isn’t always easy, but I believe if we put our ego aside and allow others their space instead of forcing them into our way of thinking, then that’s the first step.

For me my message remained consistent to those that railed against the vaccination and my message wasn’t to get vaccinated, instead it was early treatment. It was the best way to love them, and they all came around because I earned their respect.

As far as this thread, My wife and I switched church denominations for the first time ever and months later, it shut down to state Covid restrictions. That’s how we found our current church because they never shut down. There might have been 20 of us at the time…

From that perspective, I understand why churches defied state orders because I was part of it. I also frequented a restaurant that made Fox News because it refused to shut down.

Here is an article from Detroit.

Does it need to be revealed to you?
No , but that is the only way I will know this side of the pearly gates :biggrin2 .
Either what Artur did was in accordance with God’s commands in Scripture or it was not.
Thank you Free for putting up with me , I can be a pain . I am learning from what you post , it does getting me to thinking . I will research some more on Romans 13 and Martin Luther .
That’s how we found our current church because they never shut down.

For anyone checking this thread out you might want to find the answer to this question .

What was the Fuhrer's favorite chapter of the Bible ? I know old history :thinking.

For anyone checking this thread out you might want to find the answer to this question .

What was the Fuhrer's favorite chapter of the Bible ? I know old history :thinking.
No idea (apart from possibly Romans 13 in the context of this discussion) but I can pretty much guarantee that he either misunderstood it, misapplied it, or purposely twisted it for his own ends.

Back