Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Bible Study Paul’s very clear warning about today’s #1 disastrous doctrine

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Number 1 false doctrine. Worshipping a false image of Jesus.

"You shall not make for yourself an image in the form of anything in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the waters below".

By this you know the Spirit of God: every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God.

The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.

Jesus said, “Do not hold on to me, for I have not yet ascended to the Father. Go instead to my brothers and tell them, ‘I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.’”

Last edited:
Number 1 false doctrine. Worshipping a false image of Jesus.

"You shall not make for yourself an image in the form of anything in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the waters below".

By this you know the Spirit of God: every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God.

The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.

Jesus said, “Do not hold on to me, for I have not yet ascended to the Father. Go instead to my brothers and tell them, ‘I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.’”
what do you consider a false image of jesus and how do you worship it?

In the parable of the Prodigal Son did the son every stop being the fathers son? No
Did the father ever stop looking for his son? No
There is no other scripture in the bible that shows God the Father running towards his son!
Of course, the Lord wants the UNfaithful habitual unrepentant believers to return!
Everyone understands that.
But, they have the free-will to choose how they will spend their lives.
The question is: will they choose to return?

there is no condemnation other than what we missed out on of our works what we could have done
Romans 12:1 there is no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus.
IMO, to be "in Jesus" is to be continuing to be seen as righteous in God's eyes!
Care to see the 10 NT verses which say we must be practicing righteousness to be righteous?

IMO, to be "in Jesus" is to be continuing to be seen as righteous in God's eyes!
Care to see the 10 NT verses which say we must be practicing righteousness to be righteous?

We are seen righteous in Gods eyes ONLY because of Jesus. We can't do anything to have that imparted, just believe it by faith.

Kind of like sinners sin, the righteous do righteousness things through the power of the Spirit. They are not righteous because they do righteous work any more than sinners are so because they sin.

Yes, indeed, God will go to great lengths to bring back that fallen-away believer, who has become UNfaithful.

You said God will go to great lengths to bring back those fallen-away. Does that include sending them strong delusion so they believe the lie?

Of course, the Lord wants the UNfaithful habitual unrepentant believers to return!
Everyone understands that.
But, they have the free-will to choose how they will spend their lives.
The question is: will they choose to return?
Remember the scripture says, "And when he came to himself,..." - Luke 15:17

Remember the scripture says, "And when he came to himself,..." - Luke 15:17
Yes, I'm working on a thread which addresses this.
The prodigal son is a terrible test case.
How many who fall away come into utter and abject poverty unto living with the hogs?

How many who fall away come into utter and abject poverty unto living with the hogs?
We learn from the scriptures that David who was anointed to be King left the covering of God for nineteen months and killed thousands of innocent men, women and CHILDREN. Did God forgive him? Yes!

you can if ya want......but my i ask what your point is?

You said God will go to great lengths to bring back those fallen-away. Does that include sending them strong delusion so they believe the lie?
7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.

8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:

9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: the delusions are for those who refuse to Believe. i don,t see God sending strong delusions on those who are saved or even strayed away

We learn from the scriptures that David who was anointed to be King left the covering of God for nineteen months and killed thousands of innocent men, women and CHILDREN. Did God forgive him? Yes!

Personally, I find David to be the most wonderful example of Gods love toward us. So much detail of the highs and lows of his life. I believe it boils down to the one thing about Daivid - a man after Gods own heart.

Too often we focus on all the things we see. When God, Who sees all, looks at the things we cannot.

“Don’t be fooled by those who try to excuse these sins(*),
for the terrible wrath of God is upon all those who do them.
Don’t even associate with such people.” (Ephesians 5:6-7, TLB)

(*) the sins which are listed immediately before in Ephesians 5:3-5.
Other similar warnings are in 1 Cor 6:9-10, Gal 5:19-21, Col 3:5, Rev 21:8)

“Let no one deceive you with empty words, for because of these things(*)
the wrath of God comes upon the sons of disobedience.
Therefore do not be partakers with them.” (Ephesians 5:6-7, NKJV)

Okay, so the question must be: In what form will the wrath of God come upon
these believers who insist on being habitually-disobedient sinners?

“Easy-grace” & “Easy-believism” proponents have told me the NT warnings are about rewards!
And each time, I’ve had a difficult time to stop laughing and getting up off the floor.

We need to consider WHY so many of our churches are NOT preaching against this!

• This doctrine will ensure that the tithes keep rolling in

So, pick your poison … and more than one may be chosen for your church.
Keep the tithes rolling in is my pick.
Many churches are family businesses masquerading as churches.

Tithing. The curse of Adam. The serpants fruit. The law. Bound in a the devils ball and chain under law. Feeling convicted by the law they should give. Still living under the serpants fruit. Still blinded by the ink in the bible.

That is not the real God.

God wants fellowship. The crooked one under his fruit, the law, wants worship, sacrifice, and good works with a promise that can never be delivered, and he is a judge, who has bound the world in a ball and chain through the Law, from the time Adam left the garden.

Why worship a god in the sky that wants worship. Thats not God. Thats the king of babylon wanting worship.

God is within. Heaven is within. Love is within. Fellowship is within. The body is the temple of God where God dwells. He is not some far distance invisible god who wants worship.

Just fellowship. God does not want a worshiping pleasing servant that people believe they have to be go get to some heaven, only the crooked one wants worship and offers a false promise through law.

Last edited:
Dangerous doctrine no 2.

Born Again, baptism of fire and water., dead with christ, the book opens, the judgment sits, your convicted, christ leaves and sends the comforter why you sleep, your eyes are now opened into the spiritual rhelm, you know good and evil, so now you point the finger at everyone and judge, asleep, in hell, dead in christ, waiting for his return, waiting for ressurection. Dead in Christ. Not alive and reining with Christ. In prison.

Thats all that is taught in Christianity. Still trapped and in bondage dead in Christ waiting for his return. Keeping people in prison. Trapped under the law. Your not suppose to stay there, in this place thinking everything evil, it becomes complete darkness.

Are you living in light, or are you living in darkness?. What do you see in the world with your spiritual eyes through knowledge?
Do you see the good in the world, or only see the evil in others?

You cannot be born again until you are ressurected. How can someone believe they are alive in Christ, if they do not believe they are ressurected and are waiting for the ressurection. Christ has left and they only have the councillor.

Follow the truth, you have been through the great white throne judgement, trials and tribulation, the whilwind.

Once you are clean all you will see is love and light have wisdom and truth and are living and walking with God in the garden.

To those who are pure, all things are pure.

Now I say, That the heir, as long as he is a child, differeth nothing from a servant, though he be lord of all;

But is under tutors and governors until the time appointed of the father.

Even so we, when we were children, were in bondage under the elements of the world:

But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law,

To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons.

Last edited:
you can if ya want......but my i ask what your point is?
EZRA 2:25 - And this is the promise that he hath promised us, even eternal life.

But, it is always about WHO exactly is being spoken to.
E.G. in Ephesians and Colossians, Paul was writing to the FAITHFUL saints.
Do you think all born-again believers are faithful?
Are they being faithful when they are habitual unrepentant sinners?

... the righteous do righteousness things through the power of the Spirit.
They are not righteous because they do righteous work any more than sinners are so because they sin.
Can't you see that I am simply warning ...
There are 10 NT verses which say we must be practicing righteousness to be righteous.
Simply because most American church-goers are NOT practicing righteousness!

Can't you see that I am simply warning ...
There are 10 NT verses which say we must be practicing righteousness to be righteous.
Simply because most American church-goers are NOT practicing righteousness!

I do not find anywhere that practicing righteousness makes one righteous. I guess that is where I am confused as to what your saying.

I do not find anywhere that practicing righteousness makes one righteous.
Not exactly ... the practicing proves the righteousness, it doesn't cause it.
Perhaps, it would be okay if I posted a thread with the 10 or so referenced NT verses.

Back