Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Science __ ] People Dying in Their Sleep Linked to Vaccines, Explains Dr. Peter McCullough, Cardiologist

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Well, as you've discovered, that's just a paranoid conspiracy theory; the guys who keep telling you that stuff are just engaging in...

The conspiracy is the Covid Vaccine, sadly enough.

Those who are well, have no need of a physician.

Different kind of virus. And the flu doesn't normally kill a million Americans.

According to the World Health Organization, 290,000 to 650,000 people die of flu-related causes every year worldwide.

Well, let's take a look at that...

Last year in the United States, 748 people died of flu or flu-related causes.

By Nov. 2021, 771,000 people had died that year from COVID-19.
https://www.webmd.com/lung/news/20211122/us-covid-deaths-2021-surpass-2020-total

I can't count the number of times I've seen the base rate fallacy, mostly by the anti-vax/anti-health-mandate crowd.
I can’t count the number of times the anti-choice crowd resort to name calling when presented with information they don’t like. It is official that those injections can result in myocarditis. But some just shoot the messenger.

I can’t count the number of times the anti-choice crowd resort to name calling when presented with information they don’t like. It is official that those injections can result in myocarditis. But some just shoot the messenger.

What can you expect from someone who gets all their information from the main stream media.

What can you expect from someone who gets all their information from the main stream media.
The narrative! You know, it just occurred to me that the jewish leaders responded to Jesus’ teaching by calling him names.

But the angel refused to call the Devil who demanded the body of Moses by a nasty name but instead merely rebuked him.

Hmmmmm…which side are the name callers in with that rejoinder?

I can’t count the number of times the anti-choice crowd resort to name calling when presented with information they don’t like.
What name-calling? I don’t think anyone here is anti-choice, but it is curious to at you chose to use pro-abortion language. Where I live, the vast majority of name-calling and violence has been done by the anti-vax/anti-health-mandate crowd, which rather is what is reflected here.

It is official that those injections can result in myocarditis.
That has never been in dispute. But no one is dying from it, it resolves on its own.

But some just shoot the messenger.
Who is shooting what messenger and where?

What did any of your post have to do with the base rate fallacy that is being committed in this thread?

What name-calling? I don’t think anyone here is anti-choice, but it is curious to at you chose to use pro-abortion language. Where I live, the vast majority of name-calling and violence has been done by the anti-vax/anti-health-mandate crowd, which rather is what is reflected here.

That has never been in dispute. But no one is dying from it, it resolves on its own.

What did any of your post have to do with the base rate fallacy that is being committed in this thread?
Graveyard dead as Jerry Clower would say .

Myocarditis-induced Sudden Death after BNT162b2 mRNA COVID-19 Vaccination

Those opposed to those injections are not anti/health. That is name calling. And your residence is singular because every else, those who refused the shots were penalized and persecuted and called names, privately and publicly.

It’s clear the injections didn’t improve health, stop the virus from spreading but did raise mutations as predicted and killed people. That you don’t want people to
have a choice in their own health is alarming. That you can’t see you are using insulting untrue names is alarming.
Yes, they are dying from it. it’s a little sniffle.
You.
That’s your assumption. The OP sights a phenomenon that is occurring and the life insurance companies are not paying out large sums for a fallacy.

Yeah, we've seen all those before. But the data don't support any of it. And yes, "all those doctors are lying!" is the expected response.

And yet another study; this one from the state of Washington:

Death rate for unvaccinated in the U.S. as of July 2022 was over 11 times higher than for the fully vaccinated.

Myocarditis is a common consequence of COVID-19 infections. You've confused the infection with the vaccination to stop it:

What is already known about this topic?
Viral infections are a common cause of myocarditis. Some studies have indicated an association between COVID-19 and myocarditis.

What is added by this report?
During March 2020–January 2021, patients with COVID-19 had nearly 16 times the risk for myocarditis compared with patients who did not have COVID-19, and risk varied by sex and age.

Cardiovasc Revasc Med
2021 Feb;23:107-113

Systematic Review of COVID-19 Related Myocarditis: Insights on Management and Outcome

Severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2), also referred to as COVID-19, was declared a pandemic by the World Health Organization in March 2020. The manifestations of COVID-19 are widely variable and range from asymptomatic infection to multi-organ failure and death. Like other viral illnesses, acute myocarditis has been reported to be associated with COVID-19 infection. However, guidelines for the diagnosis of COVID-19 myocarditis have not been established.

Avoiding the vaccination for fear of myocarditis is like drinking a fifth of whiskey before driving because sober drivers sometimes have accidents.

Yeah, we've seen all those before. But the data don't support any of it. And yes, "all those doctors are lying!" is the expected response.

And yet another study; this one from the state of Washington:

Death rate for unvaccinated in the U.S. as of July 2022 was over 11 times higher than for the fully vaccinated.

Do you believe that data that you post? They had to make that because word was getting out about how harmful the vaccine was and is. Then it turns into make your choice who's lying. They are lying. Uh-uh it's them that are lying!

Certainly you know that deception is the primary weapon used by the enemy. So what do you base your confidence on regarding the data?

You are very adamant about your position. College educated. Formed in the image of the world so to speak?

Romans 12:2
2 And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.../

To be transformed by the renewing of your mind comes from the Textbook of God, His Word.

Are you sure that you apply enough critical thinking about these things? I think it's mostly Christians who are anti-vaxxers, right? So do Christians have nothing better to do than to make stuff up? That don't make sense! Christians have a LOT of other better things to do on our agenda, and the enemies weapon is deception, so there's that.

Of course the government data is lying. It stands to reason. And a man's education is not complete without having digested the entirety of the scriptures.

IOW, you need to get suspicious of more. I think you put too much confidence in the system as a son of God.

Do you believe that data that you post? They had to make that because word was getting out about how harmful the vaccine was and is. Then it turns into make your choice who's lying. They are lying. Uh-uh it's them that are lying!
I've gone through the literature in journals, and the facts are quite clear. No conspiracy that large and complex ever works; it always collapses. I believe the guys who actually did the research.

Those opposed to those injections are not anti/health. That is name calling.
It isn't name calling. It's just putting a label on a group of people to make it easier to know to whom I am referring. And I didn't say anti-health, I said anti-health-mandate, that is, those who oppose mandated masks, distancing, etc.

And your residence is singular because every else, those who refused the shots were penalized and persecuted and called names, privately and publicly.
I highly doubt it's singular. That is making too strong of an argument on your part that you cannot substantiate.

It’s clear the injections didn’t improve health, stop the virus from spreading but did raise mutations as predicted and killed people.
The data clearly shows that the vaccines were very effective at reducing severe illness, hospitalization, and death against the initial variant of concern in the first wave. That is because the vaccines were made to target that particular strain. The vaccines have become less and less effective because of the different strains that can better evade the antibodies, but they are still fairly effective at reducing severe illness, hospitalization, and death.

Less severe illness is going to mean less transmission, as the body is able to more quickly fend off the virus. Newer variants, like Omicron, largely came from areas like southern Africa, where initial vaccination rates were very low. Viruses mutate, that's just what they do, and it goes without saying that they would eventually mutate in such a way that the vaccines become less effective, but that does not mean that the vaccines caused the mutations or the variants.

That you don’t want people to
have a choice in their own health is alarming.
This is purposely misrepresenting my position and is against the ToS. I have argued many times on here, with you involved in the discussion, that people should have the choice.

That you can’t see you are using insulting untrue names is alarming.
I haven't used any "untrue" names.

Yes, they are dying from it. it’s a little sniffle.
The last I checked, no one has died from myocarditis caused by the vaccines. It resolves on its own.

That’s your assumption. The OP sights a phenomenon that is occurring and the life insurance companies are not paying out large sums for a fallacy.
Not my assumption. Please look at the context in which I made that statement; I was clearly addressing something specific.

It isn't name calling. It's just putting a label on a group of people to make it easier to know to whom I am referring. And I didn't say anti-health, I said anti-health-mandate, that is, those who oppose mandated masks, distancing, etc.

I highly doubt it's singular. That is making too strong of an argument on your part that you cannot substantiate.

The data clearly shows that the vaccines were very effective at reducing severe illness, hospitalization, and death against the initial variant of concern in the first wave. That is because the vaccines were made to target that particular strain. The vaccines have become less and less effective because of the different strains that can better evade the antibodies, but they are still fairly effective at reducing severe illness, hospitalization, and death.

Less severe illness is going to mean less transmission, as the body is able to more quickly fend off the virus. Newer variants, like Omicron, largely came from areas like southern Africa, where initial vaccination rates were very low. Viruses mutate, that's just what they do, and it goes without saying that they would eventually mutate in such a way that the vaccines become less effective, but that does not mean that the vaccines caused the mutations or the variants.

This is purposely misrepresenting my position and is against the ToS. I have argued many times on here, with you involved in the discussion, that people should have the choice.

I haven't used any "untrue" names.

The last I checked, no one has died from myocarditis caused by the vaccines. It resolves on its own.

Not my assumption. Please look at the context in which I made that statement; I was clearly addressing something specific.
You obviously have your view set in cement. Let’s move on.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back