Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

Pick on Rollo week

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Dirtfarmer,
Where I come from we also drink iced tea in the summer, with sugar already in it.
We eat black-eyed peas and also other colors, like red kidney beans.
We even have our own words that only we in my town know and no one else.
We eat blood sausage, crushed pig's fat, tripe and other disgusting things that we love.
I'd miss them all too.
We also say the word "ma'am" but not quite in that way and, for now, women are still somewhat respected (but we are losing that thanks to the new generation).
Ya'll is definitely only for the South.
The South is where I'd move.

So where do you think I live?

Wondering

hello wondering, dirtfarmer here

You have made the statement that you reside in Europe, so, I would say either Poland, Germany, or Slovakia, but my best guess would be Germany.

hello wondering, dirtfarmer here

You have made the statement that you reside in Europe, so, I would say either Poland, Germany, or Slovakia, but my best guess would be Germany.
Slightly more South.
See. I'm from the South too.
Italy.

And now back to taking pot shots at Rollo.
I know I'm having fun!

Wondering

Starting today, right now, is pick on Rollo week.
You all have one week to say anything you want about me right here in this thread and I'll just take it.
You can call me names, crack jokes at my expense, put pictures up, laugh your brains out at me, whatever you want.
I know, I deserve it, if I dish it out, I gotta take it too.
So go ahead and have fun, for one week only!!!!
I love you all!
Rollo
This week only?
No way!

Hi Rollo,

I just want to tell you this.
You're dark and handsome.
When it's dark
You're handsome.

Last edited:

Donations

Total amount