Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

Pick on Rollo week

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
In Georgia potatoes grow with eyes?
I'd move if I were you!
Sounds like a strange place.

hello wondering, dirtfarmer here

It is strange place. We drink iced tea with sugar already in it. We even eat black-eyed peas. We even have our own words like Ya'll. Where would I move to that has sweet tea, black-eyed peas and corn bread with buttermilk? Once "Ya'll" get use to those things it hard to give them up. Oh yeah, we still say ma'am here and open car doors for the Belles. Strange indeed!!!

Ya'll have a good nite, now.

Good morning, I think we can see after two days that most people on this forum are afraid of Rollo Tamasi.
I don't know why?
I'm really just a jolly chap.
And I love all those A&T writers who are afraid to come into the Lounge once in a while
And all those political people who don't see the value of relieving some of their stress and placing it square on the shoulders of Rollo Tamasi.
I hope some of you weak hitters will come back with more than what you've shown, but if this is it, then so be it.

You all got 5 days left.
I hope you all still have some enjoyment left in it.
Love, Rollo.

hello wondering, dirtfarmer here

It is strange place. We drink iced tea with sugar already in it. We even eat black-eyed peas. We even have our own words like Ya'll. Where would I move to that has sweet tea, black-eyed peas and corn bread with buttermilk? Once "Ya'll" get use to those things it hard to give them up. Oh yeah, we still say ma'am here and open car doors for the Belles. Strange indeed!!!

Ya'll have a good nite, now.
Dirtfarmer,
Where I come from we also drink iced tea in the summer, with sugar already in it.
We eat black-eyed peas and also other colors, like red kidney beans.
We even have our own words that only we in my town know and no one else.
We eat blood sausage, crushed pig's fat, tripe and other disgusting things that we love.
I'd miss them all too.
We also say the word "ma'am" but not quite in that way and, for now, women are still somewhat respected (but we are losing that thanks to the new generation).
Ya'll is definitely only for the South.
The South is where I'd move.

So where do you think I live?

Wondering

We'll get back to insulting Rollo right after this slight detour.
Have you ever seen Rollo when one of his threads gets derailed??
it ain't a purdy sight:

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back