Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Please pray for Freddie

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Tessa

Freddie is the cat in my avatar. He is very poorly and he is not quite 4 years old yet.
My brother who lives with me and is quite ill himself adores him. Freddie gave my brother the will to live. I don't know how he will cope without him.
I took him to the vet on Sunday and he seemed to pick up. Tonight he is I'll again , so I am going back to the vet tomorrow morning.
The good news is I told him to pray for Freddie. He said he will. This is a tremendous breakthrough. Please pray for them both.

praying, Tessa. as a side note...its crazy. how attached we humans can become to our pets. I felt so cold hearted, when my parents had to have their 2 previous house dogs put to sleep...I dealt with it OK, they went thru a grieving process.

rambling...praying, please keep us all posted. :)

I know the feeling .

my willow ,ate a while bottle of meds that the vet had to blood test her before and weeks before her 1030201641a.jpg1030201520a.jpgbeing spayed

that pout look ,I would take the cone of shame off and put it back on and she would look like that .she would have it up as if pouting and was looking forward ,she had to move her head around to see .she would lie there or sit .she hated it .oddly she would like me as she did in the seconds before that photo on,the left .tail wagging too

Freddie is the cat in my avatar. He is very poorly and he is not quite 4 years old yet.
My brother who lives with me and is quite ill himself adores him. Freddie gave my brother the will to live. I don't know how he will cope without him.
I took him to the vet on Sunday and he seemed to pick up. Tonight he is I'll again , so I am going back to the vet tomorrow morning.
The good news is I told him to pray for Freddie. He said he will. This is a tremendous breakthrough. Please pray for them both.
I am praying for them, he looks like a sweetheart. I hope he pulls through ok.

I know the feeling .

my willow ,ate a while bottle of meds that the vet had to blood test her before and weeks before her View attachment 11277View attachment 11278being spayed

that pout look ,I would take the cone of shame off and put it back on and she would look like that .she would have it up as if pouting and was looking forward ,she had to move her head around to see .she would lie there or sit .she hated it .oddly she would like me as she did in the seconds before that photo on,the left .tail wagging too
Willow is beautiful Jason. God bless her.

:pray Praying for your fur baby and your brother and you as well as it's hard when pets get sick and just like ones own child will do anything to make them well again.

This is our Daisy Mae. I feel bad for her as since we moved we can no longer let her run around outside anymore as we no longer live in the country. She will have the run of our new house next weekend when we move in.

20200329_122505.jpg

we recently prayed for a 13 year old dog who was dying and now the little guy is the picture of health

years ago laid hands on and prayed for a sweet old dog who was dying and she recovered instantly

also laid hands on and prayed for a little dog that got hit by a car and his leg was healed

God loves all His creatures and takes care of them all especially when we pray

Praying for you and yours Tess, even your little meow meow. We had 8 cats back in Houston. We could find nobody to take them. We tried every No-Kill shelter in the state. We offered a $1k to take them. They refused. We had to take them to the Houston Pound. I'm sure most of them were put to death. I still dream of them.
Praying the Lord heal all you guys in body, mind, spirit and that while His will be done, I pray in obedience to have Him please intercede and may His love and healing flow over and through you all. I hope we see our pets in the Kingdom.

:pray Praying for your fur baby and your brother and you as well as it's hard when pets get sick and just like ones own child will do anything to make them well again.

This is our Daisy Mae. I feel bad for her as since we moved we can no longer let her run around outside anymore as we no longer live in the country. She will have the run of our new house next weekend when we move in.

View attachment 11284
Hi for_his_glory thank you for your prayers. Freddie is fast asleep at last. My brother prayed, I have been praying for that fir a long time. God is awesome.
Daisy Mae is gorgeous, so beautiful. My cats ( I have got Freddies sister), don't go out either. I live on a busy main road.

Back