Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Post your first "POST"

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Classik

Hello CF.netters!
Can we find the first post we made here? It will be a little difficult to find it.

To find it, click on your username. On the new page click: Find all started threads if you had made an introductory thread....the first post should be it...., otherwise use the: Find all posts link.

These may take an age to find....just that there's no easy road to finding posts here.;)

The MODs CAN HELP.

this is mine :)..

ffice:office" /><O:tongue>
Hi Gg short for God's_gift new here

Hi Gg short for God's_gift new here<?xml:namespace prefix = v ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" /><v:shapetype class=inlineimg id=_x0000_t75 title="" smilieid="5" stroked="f" filled="f" path="m@4@5l@4@11@9@11@9@5xe" alt="" src="images/smilies/icon_razz.gif" border="0" o</v:shapetype>referrelative="t" o:spt="75" coordsize="21600,21600"> <v:stroke joinstyle="miter"></v:stroke><v:formulas><v:f eqn="if lineDrawn pixelLineWidth 0"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @0 1 0"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum 0 0 @1"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @2 1 2"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @3 21600 pixelWidth"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @3 21600 pixelHeight"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @0 0 1"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @6 1 2"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @7 21600 pixelWidth"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @8 21600 0"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @7 21600 pixelHeight"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @10 21600 0"></v:f></v:formulas><V:tongueath o:connecttype="rect" gradientshapeok="t" o:extrusionok="f"></V:tongueath><O:lock aspectratio="t" v:ext="edit"></O:lock><v:shape id=_x0000_i1025 style="WIDTH: 11.25pt; HEIGHT: 11.25pt" alt="" type="#_x0000_t75"><v:imagedata o:href="http://www.christianforums.net/images/smilies/icon_smile.gif" src="file:///C:\DOCUME~1\CARMAM~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\msohtml1\01\clip_image001.gif"></v:imagedata></v:shape>i stumbled on this site by a surprise... hope to share my faith with other christians here <O:tongue></O:tongue>

<O:tongue</O:tongue

http://www.christianforums.net/showthread.php?t=41087&p=616260#post616260
<O:tongue</O:tongue</O:tongue

Judging by date, 07-05-2011 11:22 AM, this is my first post.

I am very glad to be here! For quite a long time now I have been searching for a place like this -where I could share my feeling with the good ones. Thanks. This is like a crusade.

Here is mine:
Well, very new here - I haven't even looked around. I'll go work on my profile and see what I can find interesting here.

I'm male, divorced, 50 y/o, been a baptist with a pretty good church and sunday school attendance record for over 30 years and am a dad to two grown sons, one in the Navy
Simple, no fluff, to the point...

Just like me!

Hi, I'm new here, so thought I'd start by introducing myself. On-line, I'm known as Handy. Off-line as Honey by my hubby, Mom by my two kids, and Dora by my friends. I live deep in the middle of nowhere in Idaho. Beautiful place, we have a cattle ranch and the kids can run free. I keep the home fires burning, and I also substitute teach when they call me in. I like to 'fellowship' on-line as it gives me a chance to talk about Spiritual matters with folks all over the world.

Spiritually, I'm a fairly old-fashioned, Bible believing, Trinitarian Christian whose trust is in the Lord Jesus Christ. I'm looking forward to making friends here, to learning from y'all, and sharing some of what the Lord has blessed me with.

Posted 6/22/2007

Posted 2-29-2009:

Nick said:
Hi everyone, I'm Nick and i've just joined.

Looking forward talking about the word of God with everyone!

I live in Sydney, Australia and am an Anglican.

Hopefully I'll see you around on the forum soon!

:wave

wait a minute i recall a POST on your conversion from communism.

or was it my view of this stuff that changed?:shrug
Oh here we go again, lol! I actually saw many of those posts as I was going through.

I think I've definately become more conservative over the past 3 1/2 years, mostly on social issues. But I dare say your view of certain countries may have changed?

What fun! :lol

lol. and is still say aussies are communists. just well its now a conspiracy. per rush limbaugh. any one to the left of him is a commie.

lol. and is still say aussies are communists. just well its now a conspiracy. per rush limbaugh. any one to the left of him is a commie.
There are three people that would claim that, and oddly enough almost the entire world is left of these guys: rush limbaugh, Glenn Beck and Ron Paul.

well i like paul on a lot for good reasons. in short he believes that a nations is owned by those it borrows from. germany has sent advisors to most of eu over their money that they loaned. so in essence germany is controlling most of the eu.
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/colonization-begins-germany-sends-160-tax-collectors-greece

we probably shouldn't hijack this thread, lol.

Anyway, check this out http://www.christianforums.net/showthread.php?t=42571&p=643536#post643536

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back