Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

Preaching the gospel in Israel during the time of the two witnesses.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed. Rev.11:5
People assume those who hear the gospel and attempt to harm Gods' witnesses, are killed immediately, but our Lord told us,

He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day. Jn.12:48

People who despise the gospel are simply consumed by the witnesses testimony...on the last day,

He that heareth you heareth me; and he that despiseth you despiseth me Lk.10:16

Is not my word like as a fire? saith the LORD; and like a hammer that breaketh the rock in pieces? Jer.23:29

Can anyone see this?
Fire proceeds from the mouths of leaders of the armed forces occupying Jerusalem for those 42 months.

Fire commands are oral orders issued by leaders to focus and distribute fires as required achieving decisive effects against the enemy. They allow leaders to rapidly and concisely articulate their firing instructions using a standard format (Refer to TC 3-20.31-4 for more information).

Can you see this?

Luke 21:20
And when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh.

This army occupying Jerusalem is a sign for everyone to see before it is destroyed.

Fire proceeds from the mouths of leaders of the armed forces occupying Jerusalem for those 42 months.
No. Fire, fire that will burn those who want to harm our Lords' witnesses, comes from those who speak the truth,

It is also written inyour law, that the testimony of twomen is true. Jn.8:17, Deu.19:15
Fire commands are oral orders issued by leaders to focus and distribute fires as required achieving decisive effects against the enemy. They allow leaders to rapidly and concisely articulate their firing instructions using a standard format (Refer to TC 3-20.31-4 for more information).

Can you see this?

Luke 21:20
And when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh.

This army occupying Jerusalem is a sign for everyone to see before it is destroyed.
You got it backwards. Our Saviors' warning in Lk.21, is comparable to Mt.24:16 ("run to the mountains") or Zech.14:5 ("run to "the valley that reaches to the mountain top.")

In other words, run to him, because he's the One who lifts the humble and puts the prideful down.

Every valley shall be filled, and every mountain and hill shall be brought low Lk.2:5,Isa.40:4

No. Fire, fire that will burn those who want to harm our Lords' witnesses, comes from those who speak the truth,

It is also written inyour law, that the testimony of twomen is true. Jn.8:17, Deu.19:15

You got it backwards. Our Saviors' warning in Lk.21, is comparable to Mt.24:16 ("run to the mountains") or Zech.14:5 ("run to "the valley that reaches to the mountain top.")

In other words, run to him, because he's the One who lifts the humble and puts the prideful down.

Every valley shall be filled, and every mountain and hill shall be brought low Lk.2:5,Isa.40:4
That's false. Scripture does not say the truth comes from the mouths of the two witnesses.Its fire that proceeds from their mouths .

5 And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed.

No where does it say truth comes from their mouths .The only word said to proceed from their mouths is the word fire.The word used to devour their enemies.

Fire commands are oral orders issued by leaders to focus and distribute fires as required achieving decisive effects against the enemy. They allow leaders to rapidly and concisely articulate their firing instructions using a standard format (Refer to TC 3-20.31-4 for more information

Last edited:

And you got it backwards.Its not those who belong to Christ who will run and hide in the caves of the mountains on the day of the Lord.Its his enemies that run and hide from.him.
The Lord only tell his servants to raise their heads.

Luke 21
28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

Those who are redeemed,have no need to run.They are not saved by their athletic ability,they are saved by the Lord.

God didn't suddenly change the subject from gentiles to Jews.

Revelation 11
2 But exclude the outer court; do not measure it, because it has been given to the Gentiles. They will trample on the holy city for 42 months. 3 And I will appoint my two witnesses, and they will prophesy for 1,260 days, clothed in sackcloth

If you want to call the gentiles Jews and claim the Jews will occupy Jerusalem for 42 months then fine.But the word of God does not call them Jews.
No where are these gentiles who occupy Jerusalem for those 1260 days,are they ever called Jews.

There are no scriptures that refer to a Gentile army headed up by the two witnesses sent by God Himself to prophesy for 31/2 years.

And I will give power to my two witnesses, and they will prophesy one thousand two hundred and sixty days, clothed in sackcloth.”
These are the two olive trees and the two lampstands standing before the God of the earth. And if anyone wants to harm them, fire proceeds from their mouth and devours their enemies. And if anyone wants to harm them, he must be killed in this manner. These have power to shut heaven, so that no rain falls in the days of their prophecy; and they have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to strike the earth with all plagues, as often as they desire. Revelation 11:3-6

• These are the two olive trees and the two lampstands standing before the God of the earth.

• And if anyone wants to harm them, fire proceeds from their mouth and devours their enemies.

• These have power to shut heaven, so that no rain falls in the days of their prophecy; and they have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to strike the earth with all plagues, as often as they desire.

From these passages describing the two witnesses, we don’t find any mention of them being the leaders of a Gentile army.

They are sent by God Himself.

JLB

There are no scriptures that refer to a Gentile army headed up by the two witnesses sent by God Himself to prophesy for 31/2 years.

And I will give power to my two witnesses, and they will prophesy one thousand two hundred and sixty days, clothed in sackcloth.”
These are the two olive trees and the two lampstands standing before the God of the earth. And if anyone wants to harm them, fire proceeds from their mouth and devours their enemies. And if anyone wants to harm them, he must be killed in this manner. These have power to shut heaven, so that no rain falls in the days of their prophecy; and they have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to strike the earth with all plagues, as often as they desire. Revelation 11:3-6

• These are the two olive trees and the two lampstands standing before the God of the earth.

• And if anyone wants to harm them, fire proceeds from their mouth and devours their enemies.

• These have power to shut heaven, so that no rain falls in the days of their prophecy; and they have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to strike the earth with all plagues, as often as they desire.

From these passages describing the two witnesses, we don’t find any mention of them being the leaders of a Gentile army.

They are sent by God Himself.

JLB
Why do you take context out of scripture.You should always keep context.

Revelation 11
2 But exclude the outer court; do not measure it, because it has been given to the GENTILES. They will trample on the holy city for 42 months. 3 And I will appoint my two witnesses, and they will prophesy for 1,260 days, clothed in sackcloth

Can you see the gentiles who occupy Jerusalem for those 42 months?
The Gentiles are appointed for 1260 days clothed in sackcloth.
Fire proceeds from their mouths to devour their enemies.

No where are they called Jews.They are GENTILES.
Here is a lesson of those gentiles.They have leaders who give orders to FIRE on their enemies.This is all common sense.

Fire commands are oral orders issued by leaders to focus and distribute fires as required achieving decisive effects against the enemy. They allow leaders to rapidly and concisely articulate their firing instructions using a standard format (Refer to TC 3-20.31-4 for more information

Scripture shows these gentiles come from the north.The king of the north.

31 “His armed forces will rise up to desecrate the temple fortress and will abolish the daily sacrifice. Then they will set up the abomination that causes desolation.

The holy people are given into their hand for a time,times,and a half.That is 42 months as the two witnesses are given authority in jerusalem for that amount of time.
The saints are persecuted in Israel for the duration of the two witnesses stay.

33 “Those who are wise will instruct many, though for a time they will fall by the sword or be burned or captured or plundered.

This is what takes place in Israel during those 1260 days the two witnesses are given authority in Jerusalem..

Daniel 7
25 And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

26 But the judgment shall sit, and they shall take away his dominion, to consume and to destroy it unto the end.

27 And the kingdom and dominion, and the greatness of the kingdom under the whole heaven, shall be given to the people of the saints of the most High, whose kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey him.

The kingdom is taken away at the end of their occupation.It is given to the saints three days after those two witnesses are killed.The two witnesses are removed from the kingdom before it is recieved by Christ and those persecuted saints in Israel.

15 The seventh angel sounded his trumpet, and there were loud voices in heaven, which said:

“The kingdom of the world has become
the kingdom of our Lord and of his Messiah,
and he will reign for ever and ever.

Scripture shows that during the occupation of Jerusalem by the two witnesses,that the beast with two horns has authority in Jerusalem.It has power to do great wonders for all to see his power.

Revelation 13
11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,

14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Last edited:
Revelation 13
11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

Two horns of authority and fire coming out of his mouth he does.

That's false. Scripture does not say the truth comes from the mouths of the two witnesses.Its fire that proceeds from their mouths .

5 And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed.

No where does it say truth comes from their mouths .The only word said to proceed from their mouths is the word fire.The word used to devour their enemies.

That's artillery and not a command given to tanks or machine gunners in op .

Arty only or cas and John would simply have said I heard them say the word fire and then blah blah not and fire proceeded from their mouth and devoured all around them .

Look having been nearly hit a few times by arty .it's a sound I know and also I called for fire.yiu don't say fire .it's a mission you sight the target give it's range ,the type and walk the round in.of anything it's shot over ,shot out,splash over ,splash out .

The fdc will tell you the rounds were fired by saying shot out ,shot over is you verify you heard him the splash is the timed landing of the round as they can exactly calculate the time of impact and often as I heard the splash over it had it before he said it fully.then the adjustments

John describes nothing even close !

With machine gunners it's contact left ,right and all know to fire.

It's not like I did this.
Arty has a high pitch whistle you hear .then the impact .when it's that close it will be something heard.john mentions no sounds of that .

That's artillery and not a command given to tanks or machine gunners in op .

Arty only or cas and John would simply have said I heard them say the word fire and then blah blah not and fire proceeded from their mouth and devoured all around them .

Look having been nearly hit a few times by arty .it's a sound I know and also I called for fire.yiu don't say fire .it's a mission you sight the target give it's range ,the type and walk the round in.of anything it's shot over ,shot out,splash over ,splash out .

The fdc will tell you the rounds were fired by saying shot out ,shot over is you verify you heard him the splash is the timed landing of the round as they can exactly calculate the time of impact and often as I heard the splash over it had it before he said it fully.then the adjustments

John describes nothing even close !

With machine gunners it's contact left ,right and all know to fire.

It's not like I did this.
Arty has a high pitch whistle you hear .then the impact .when it's that close it will be something heard.john mentions no sounds of that .
No this is not machine guns or tanks.

This is the command given before fire comes down from heaven.They will attack mighty fortresses during those 42 months.

Revelation 13
13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,

Daniel 11
39 He will attack the mightiest fortresses with the help of a foreign god and will greatly honor those who acknowledge him. He will make them rulers over many people and will distribute the land at a price.[d]

You act like you don't know who is in Jerusalem those 42 months.

3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

5 Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?

6 And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.

7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.

8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:

9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,

Last edited:
Poor exegesis

Seriously .

I did this as am mos.

You most be within los .meaning with less then a mile depending on terrain and guess what .like us we have arty automatic return fire .we have ground based systems that use radar and automatically no human involved returns fire .simply buy rotating the gun and aiming it and firing it

Twenty plus year old tech .we used it level plenty of firing position .isreal developed it better then our first set up

Two guys yelling fire will have so much fire power to guide and control 25 miles of cities mountain and coastal terrain all at once ?

Ah no .and you don't need to even be an officer to do this.

I was calling for fire as an e1

Arty and or naval and mortars all have attached guys who can do fire missions
Often fisters who do cas,mortar and naval.

You really need to hang that up as tracked arty also exists and you are using an 80s infantry manual .

I read that section and it's always a radio freq and call sign

They don't just yell fire and rounds appear .

They call the fdc and give him coordinates ,the direction and distance .

He plots it on map based on where he knows the person is .as he is told that so he doesn't kill his own unit !

Gosh two men die and the arty guys simply quit .funny it mentions two bodies .not thousands of soldiers and sailors and airmen .

Can you see this?

Please share the scripture in Revelation 11, where they are issuing orders to the “Gentile army” they are supposedly commanding.

Fire proceeds from the mouth of the two witnesses.

This is just one of the supernatural powers they have been granted by God to do as witnesses for God.

Until you provide scripture for your claims, no one will take you seriously.

JLB

Poor exegesis

Seriously .

I did this as am mos.

You most be within los .meaning with less then a mile depending on terrain and guess what .like us we have arty automatic return fire .we have ground based systems that use radar and automatically no human involved returns fire .simply buy rotating the gun and aiming it and firing it

Twenty plus year old tech .we used it level plenty of firing position .isreal developed it better then our first set up

Two guys yelling fire will have so much fire power to guide and control 25 miles of cities mountain and coastal terrain all at once ?

Ah no .and you don't need to even be an officer to do this.

I was calling for fire as an e1

Arty and or naval and mortars all have attached guys who can do fire missions
Often fisters who do cas,mortar and naval.

You really need to hang that up as tracked arty also exists and you are using an 80s infantry manual .

I read that section and it's always a radio freq and call sign

They don't just yell fire and rounds appear .

They call the fdc and give him coordinates ,the direction and distance .

He plots it on map based on where he knows the person is .as he is told that so he doesn't kill his own unit !

Gosh two men die and the arty guys simply quit .funny it mentions two bodies .not thousands of soldiers and sailors and airmen .
Oh there are going to be more than two bodies laying in the street.Those who were protecting Jerusalem are all dead.

I will gather all the nations to Jerusalem to fight against it; the city will be captured, the houses ransacked, and the women raped. Half of the city will go into exile, but the rest of the people will not be taken from the city

What,you believe Israel is going to disarm and lay all it's weapons on the ground and give Jerusalem to the muslims so they can rape the women of Jerusalem?

Please share the scripture in Revelation 11, where they are issuing orders to the “Gentile army” they are supposedly commanding.

Fire proceeds from the mouth of the two witnesses.

This is just one of the supernatural powers they have been granted by God to do as witnesses for God.

Until you provide scripture for your claims, no one will take you seriously.

JLB
I've already showed you over and over again.
Revelation 11
2 But exclude the outer court; do not measure it, because it has been given to the Gentiles. They will trample on the holy city for 42 months. 3 And I will appoint my two witnesses, and they will prophesy for 1,260 days, clothed in sackcloth

Can you not see where it says the gentiles tread the holy city under foot for 42 months?

What do you believe the king of the north is going to put in Jerusalem ,a church choir group ?

Daniel 11
31 “His armed forces will rise up to desecrate the temple fortress and will abolish the daily sacrifice. Then they will set up the abomination that causes desolation.

Who did you believe the son of perdition would place in Jerusalem?The Mormon Tabernacle choir?

I've already showed you over and over again.
Revelation 11

No mention of the two witnesses having a Gentile army.

Oh there are going to be more than two bodies laying in the street.Those who were protecting Jerusalem are all dead.

I will gather all the nations to Jerusalem to fight against it; the city will be captured, the houses ransacked, and the women raped. Half of the city will go into exile, but the rest of the people will not be taken from the city

What,you believe Israel is going to disarm and lay all it's weapons on the ground and give Jerusalem to the muslims so they can rape the women of Jerusalem?
Seriously you said two men call for fire .no tanks ,no guns.

Look you have arty .
These are 155 self propelled and towed.
Those have No defense against tanks as they are in attached to units who provide security when major Audie Murphy got his first moh it was because he was over ran by German panzers.

You words said that .

What army has the ability to stop rain and turn rivers to blood and also plaques?

Arty is a defensive weapon ,not an offensive you can use naval fire and cas to suppress the enemy as you move and arty from a defensive set up but not on the move .arty is used to cover units as they advance and to protect units from advances.but never by itself can it take territory .

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back