Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Pro Choice Women view babies as parasites...

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

handy

Hi everyone... No I haven't dropped off the face of the earth...lol..

What I have been doing is using my more limited computer time going on a worldly website for mothers.... I mix it up, try to be a good witness and impart such wisdom as I have... I look at it as sort of a mission field. I discuss a lot of the same sort of things that we discuss here a lot...but I'm mindful that I'm being an ambassador, much more than here where I'm just one of the sisters. I've managed to share the gospel with several of the women there, so hopefully, I'm helping sow some good seeds.

Anyway, abortion is always a ready topic and just like here the pro-life/pro-choice camps are sharply divided.

But today I saw something that just left me sort of stunned. A response to a thread about abortion in which a number of the women (and keep in mind, all of these women are mothers) referred to the woman as the "host". I weighed in with, "Mothers are "hosts"? What next, are babies parasites?"

And with that came many afirmative answers. :shame

I was so surprised at this that I put in my own thread with a poll. The question was, "If you are pro-choice, do you view a fetus as a parasite? Yes or No."

Out of a total of 60 votes, 66% voted yes. Mothers, all of them.

I was really saddened by it. I will say that a number of mothers did says that they would never view their fetus as a parasite, but that they did feel that a woman should make her own choices when it comes to ending a pregnancy...but a whopping 2/3 majority of the pro-choice women readily and may I say even vehemently asserted that absolutely, a fetus is a parasite.

I cry for the world sometimes...:gah

Makes me sick.... See the thinking coming down the slimy trail .... If the un born are parasites the old folks and infirmed are next....

I'm pro condom, but I am pro marriage before pro condom. Although, I would definitely choose pro vasectomy before pro condom while still being in a pro marriage. Blessings. [MENTION=4376]handy[/MENTION]

Greetings sis!

Thank you for the word you bring. You have touched the hearts of many and will continue in our prayers and support. I've missed you.

~Sparrow

This is so far more than disturbing. Mothers consider unborn babies as parasites ?

If there is that large a percentage of mothers who believe that, then civilization is further down the path to the rabbit-hole than what I thought.

There's no esteem or regard for babies .... there's increasing lack of esteem or regard for retired folk & the infirm.

How horrifying to even consider

If there is that large a percentage of mothers

It is a qualified group of moms. Those who are pro-choice and of those, they who are vocal (and I assume, have at least partially seared their conscience by having acted and announced their "pro" side) about it. And yes, it is still disturbing.

Yes, [MENTION=13142]Sparrowhawke[/MENTION], I realize it's a qualified group of moms. But if there are that many in a targeted audience who think that way, then it means that the numbers who think that way have increased.

maybe these women should think pro tubectomy, instead of having sex without condoms.

(Hey, it's good to be back here, everyone!)

Yes, I do believe that we are further down the rabbit hole than I could have guessed.

Back in the day, one would know of women who had an abortion, but would feel remorse, even if convinced it was the best or even only viable choice...

...now, mother's with babies, thinking of them as parasites...

whew...

children having children cancer, more like AIDS.

Last edited by a moderator:

What I have been doing is using my more limited computer time going on a worldly website for mothers.... I mix it up, try to be a good witness and impart such wisdom as I have... I look at it as sort of a mission field. I discuss a lot of the same sort of things that we discuss here a lot...but I'm mindful that I'm being an ambassador, much more than here where I'm just one of the sisters. I've managed to share the gospel with several of the women there, so hopefully, I'm helping sow some good seeds.

Anyway, abortion is always a ready topic and just like here the pro-life/pro-choice camps are sharply divided.

But today I saw something that just left me sort of stunned. A response to a thread about abortion in which a number of the women (and keep in mind, all of these women are mothers) referred to the woman as the "host". I weighed in with, "Mothers are "hosts"? What next, are babies parasites?"

I was so surprised at this that I put in my own thread with a poll. The question was, "If you are pro-choice, do you view a fetus as a parasite? Yes or No."

I was really saddened by it. I will say that a number of mothers did says that they would never view their fetus as a parasite, but that they did feel that a woman should make her own choices when it comes to ending a pregnancy...but a whopping 2/3 majority of the pro-choice women readily and may I say even vehemently asserted that absolutely, a fetus is a parasite.

:bigcry :crying :crying4 Glad to know you are still with us. :biglol :) :biggrin

Welcome back

It's sad how some have little regard for life and thank you Handy for being Gods voice to others.

The Bible never specifically addresses the issue of abortion. However, there are numerous teachings in Scripture that make it abundantly clear what God’s view of abortion is. Jeremiah 1:5 tells us that God knows us before He forms us in the womb. Psalm 139:13-16 speaks of God’s active role in our creation and formation in the womb. Exodus 21:22-25 prescribes the same penalty—death—for someone who causes the death of a baby in the womb as for someone who commits murder. This clearly indicates that God considers a baby in the womb to be as human as a full-grown adult. For the Christian, abortion is not a matter of a woman’s right to choose. It is a matter of the life or death of a human being made in God’s image (Genesis 1:26-27; 9:6).

That's correct, the unborn are parasites until the parasite passes completly out of the birth canal. Half out does not count. Then something miraculous occurs. The Birth Fierry swings her magic wand and shazam!! It's a human being!!!!

View attachment 3113

In all seriousness, they have no choice in calling it a parasite. For you see, in order to kill, one must first take the step of dehumanizing the other party. That is because within each of us is the universal law of the Golden Rule that Jesus spoke of. We must do unto others as we would do to ourselves......unless they are not our equal. If they are not our equal, then we can treat them like beasts of burden. That is why the slaves in the 1800's were treated like they were. They were compared to a glorified ape. Likewise, in Nazi Germany the Jews were equated with vermin, and today nonmuslims are called infidels etc.

I've heard the "parasite" argument before. It does seem to be getting more popular.

On another site I'm on right now, the current trend is making and uploading anti-prolife stamps. Technically according to the site's rules, many of them should be considered what the rules call "hate speech", but the staff doesn't really do anything about them.
Surely they can at the very flipping least do better than resort to ad hominem attacks? Sheesh. :gah They're acting worse than the people they're dissing.

Biologically calling a pregnant woman's body a host is about right. Not only parasites have hosts, in symbiotic relationship the sheltering or containing organism is called a host, too.

As for comparing a baby to a parasite, I thought the same way when I was younger. I've never been pregnant, but in my imagination pregnancy was a horrible thing.
Even today I'd still have great trouble loving or even tolerating an offspring of my despicable self growing in me. So if I'd get pregnant I'd probably feel like there's a parasite growing in me.
Pregnancy isn't a beautifull experience for all women.

Last edited by a moderator:
Biologically calling a pregnant woman's body a host is about right. Not only parasites have hosts, in symbiotic relationship the sheltering or containing organism is called a host, too.

As for comparing a baby to a parasite, I thought the same way when I was younger. I've never been pregnant, but in my imagination pregnancy was a horrible thing.
Even today I'd still have great trouble loving or even tolerating an offspring of my despicable self growing in me. So if I'd get pregnant I'd probably feel like there's a parasite growing in me.
Pregnancy isn't a beautifull experience for all women.

Missile!

In the light of the current condition of society many of us need deliverance from the 'hands' of the enemy.....you have to ask where thoughts like that are installed, instilled or illicit-ed from. The great deceiver has many of us held in bondage, and many of us fail to see where the root of the problems is.

The devil, the great deceiver is roaring around us seeing who he can deceive and devour......let us not for one second believe that thoughts like those mentioned and I will not repeat can be created by people alone.

Praise be to GOD the heavenly father and his son lord JESUS CHRIST forever>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Back