Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Prophesy about Florida

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Where is Alasdasir?????

For someone who posted and posted and posted about this April the 1st tsnuami where are you now!!!! Come back and explain yourself now. NO you can't so don't even try.

HappieJack :sad

I received a prophetic vision while reading through this thread. This forum will continue to be populated with the end is near ridiculousness

guys people have though the world was about to end for roughly 1,980 years now

alasdair said:
You remember that Florida looks like a snake - God has put things all over the World that refer directly to the Bible. The USA itself looks like the whale of Jonah, and the woman riding the scalet beast is "hidden" at the top of Canada. http://www.worldends.co.uk

The website is the apocalypse, and the seven seals are broken.

I was wondering when the snake comment would be thrown in by you.

Snakes aren't all that bad. I happen to like snakes....especially garder snakes. I LOVE black snakes. Every property needs a black snake or two. We used to have one living under our old house. The hubby was going to kill it, but I talked him into leaving it there. They're great at keeping mice away! We used to get 1-2 mice in our house each fall. Once that snake moved into our crawlspace, we never saw another mouse again!

Now, copperheads and water mocassins, I can do without. I don't run away screaming when I see them, but I don't mess with them either.

Back