Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

Rapture?

What do you beleve about the rapture?

• Pre-tribulation

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • There will not be a rapture

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
actually ,i believe the HE that passage is speaking of IS the holy spirit,the same who Jesus speaks of when he says"HE will teach you all things,and it is better that i go so that HE may come"how could that possibly be better?well,HE comes to live IN us!!WAY better,because it is much more personal that walking beside,thats why we are called the bride!!WAY more personal!so-the question is-is the holy spirit taken away-well ,since pentecost,His role as living in us has made up the bride....as soon as the number is full,the father tells his son(see jewish wedding ceremony -AMAZING!!)to go get his bride...then the salt is taken out,rot sets in,the ambassadors are taken out ,war is declared,the holy spirit is still here,just like in the old testament,coming UPON people...ALSO-about the "silent "rapture,it WONT be silent at all-to the believer!!!!"my sheep know my voice",so those NOT his dont.simple.

I have always been a at the last trump believer those that have been duped by this
rapture craze are in for a horrible awakening. They'll be lined up for a quick
execution or taken in front of a tribunal. What then you say those that suffered
the Inquisition were the only ones to suffer. Scripture teaches Jesus had the
flesh torn from his body are we better than he?, oh the devil thought he had the
victory Bah! If your one of the elect then its up to us share Christ with everyone.
I've heard in the Coliseums our brothers and sisters were made sport of they must
have had a great time Ward June Wally and the Bev watching gorillas lions tigers
and bears tear them to pieces. Thank God he gave them the grace to suffer it.

117633587t.jpg

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back