Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Bible Study Renew your mind with “Truth”

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ has nailed everything contrary to us at the Cross! (Colossians 2:14)

The sacrifice of Christ addressed everything that man lost in the fall, and I mean everything. Nothing was left unaddressed, unattended, or untouched.

That means that all sin was atoned, all victory was won, and the door was opened for all things to be given to those who believe.

Question: What exactly did the sacrifice of Christ address?
Answer: Everything man lost in the fall.

Question: What exactly did the sacrifice of Christ address?
Answer: Everything man lost in the fall.

Hmmm... Has Man regained Eden? No.

Has Man regained a state of moral innocence? No.

Has Man regained the pre-Fall existence that Adam and Eve enjoyed in the Garden, free of sin, pain and death? No.

I don't mean to nit-pick, but often slogan-ish universal statements are inaccurate (if not outright false).

Psychology will never bring deliverance only The Power of the Cross will.

The Cross has no power, though. It is only that one has died with Christ that they are made free of the "old Man." Only in him is one freed from the source of all sin, which is rebellious Self. (Romans 6)

"God is Love" but the only way to experience His Love is through The Cross! John 3:16, 1 Corinthians 2:2

Hmmm... These sorts of remarks need a fair bit of "unpacking." See Romans 5:5, Galatians 5:22 and 1 John 4:16-19. I'd suggest avoiding slogan-like statements, which nearly always become misleading (and even false) in their attempt to distill-down an idea.

I think Christs atonement is about restoring humanity’s relationship with God and also about restoration of mankind albeit in the context of a fallen world.

Hmmm... Has Man regained Eden? No.

Has Man regained a state of moral innocence? No.

Has Man regained the pre-Fall existence that Adam and Eve enjoyed in the Garden, free of sin, pain and death? No.

I don't mean to nit-pick, but often slogan-ish universal statements are inaccurate (if not outright false).
IT IS FINISHED!!

The Cross has no power, though. It is only that one has died with Christ that they are made free of the "old Man." Only in him is one freed from the source of all sin, which is rebellious Self. (Romans 6)
The preaching of the cross is the power of God (1 Corinthians 1:18). If the Cross of Christ has no power, the Blood of Jesus has no power. Why? Because they have the same meaning!!

Hmmm... These sorts of remarks need a fair bit of "unpacking." See Romans 5:5, Galatians 5:22 and 1 John 4:16-19. I'd suggest avoiding slogan-like statements, which nearly always become misleading (and even false) in their attempt to distill-down an idea.
Do you understand how the Law of Faith, the Law of the Spirit of Life in Christ Jesus, the Law of Christ operates?

The Miracle of God’s Word

Hebrews 4:16
Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Let us “therefore” come boldly unto the throne of grace, because we have a Great High Priest who offers mercy and shows us grace in our time of need. Going to the throne of God without faith in the Cross of Jesus Christ, whether it is a lost person or a Child of God, is not possible, for it is only by the blood of Jesus that God gives boldness and confidence to approach Him (Hebrews 10:19). Mercy is not God overlooking our sins and many faults, but it is Him forgiving them and cleansing us from all unrighteousness as we come to Him through faith in the blood of Jesus to confess our sins (1 John 1:7-9).

Finding Grace is finding God’s will in our situation, for Grace is God intervening and carrying out His will and His work in and through our lives through our faith in His Son. Grace is not mystical nor is it magical, but rather it is God doing what we need Him to do according to His will, but He requires that we have faith in His Son and His Redemptive work on the Cross. Our approach to God and the opportunity to have His cleansing, tender and new mercies everyday, along with Grace for help in every situation, requires our identification by faith in the Cross of Christ. No, not just Jesus, but rather Jesus Christ and Him crucified. A Jesus without the Cross is the other Jesus’ Paul spoke about and they are a dime a dozen today (2 Corinthians 11:4). The Life is only found in the blood of Jesus and with it comes mercies and grace everyday!
Seeking God in His Word and experiencing Him through faith in the sacrifice of Christ!
SHARE the Gospel of Jesus Christ on Social media!
Youtube: curtishutchinson316

Pastor Curtis

I’m either all about the cross, or I’m all about self! No one can serve two masters.

Galatians 6:14 - But God forbid that I should glory, save in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world is crucified unto me, and I unto the world.

Andrew Hutchinson

When you touch someone’s “golden calf” expect confrontation, exclusion, and ridicule. But keep touching it because you love them…

Back