Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

Repent!

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Yeah, thanks. So while you lived there for that brief period are you claiming you actually saw California sinking, or breaking off from the continent, or any of the other rumors the fearmongers spread? Like you actually went to the beach and saw the ocean overtaking land beyond the tidal range that had never been underwater before? And I mean due to the land actually sinking and not becoming dry again, not just because of some temporary natural reason like a storm during high tide. That NASA report is talking about something drought related and temporary that has always happened during the common and normal droughts in that part of the country, and you are saying that's a sign that the end in near? That's rich! :biggrin2 Although I understand why people like to talk about these kind of things. It is a lot of fun to watch everyone get all scared and it does give one a sense of power to be part of the cause of that! Yeah, I really do understand. I had a lot of fun watching all those people burying years worth of supplies in the Mojave desert in 1999 preparing for the end of the world too! :yes

And in the end was Obadiah's rock, the last piece of land in California before it disappeared forever beneath the sea,
666-37.jpg
the modern day Atlantis, gone forever and ever, never to be seen or heard of again.

And in the end was Obadiah's rock, the last piece of land in California before it disappeared forever beneath the sea,
666-37.jpg
the modern day Atlantis, gone forever and ever, never to be seen or heard of again.
:lol2 Yeah, OK. Glad your having fun with your fearmongering by scripture. :yes

Too much pressure. Slow down and take your time. Remember, you wouldn't have to repent if you had just pent right the first time.

I had a few visions and a couple dreams about the end. Not going to help in this thread as they took place long after you should have repented.

Oh well.

Mike.

Too much pressure. Slow down and take your time. Remember, you wouldn't have to repent if you had just pent right the first time.

Now you tell me.
Since we're talking sense here, you wouldn't have to put your shoes on this morning if you had just left them on the night before. :rolleyes

One time I had a dream I was shackled with leg irons, then I woke up and realized I had gone to bed with my boots on.
I had a dream where I was fist fighting someone, and punched my wife in the face as she was sleeping next to me. I woke up when she said OW! Fortunately it was a weak dream punch and I didn't give her a black eye to have to try and explain to others. Suuure....

I had a dream where I was fist fighting someone, and punched my wife in the face as she was sleeping next to me. I woke up when she said OW! Fortunately it was a weak dream punch and I didn't give her a black eye to have to try and explain to others. Suuure....
Aim for the gut in your next dream fight. Leaves no marks that way. :lol

I might end up in the wrong church and end up rolling around like an animal and mooing like a cow.

I hope this is in jest, and not serious. If the reason to not go to church is about being in the wrong one, then do what most people do when they settle on one church or another, they try a few at a time. See if one agrees with what you understand, teaches you, has good fellowship, is engaged in the community, or any other standard that you might have for a church.

Honestly, its getting bad out there. You cant even have an opinion or voice without someone complaining or having a cry.

Its seriously that bad, near ever individual is against every individual, complaining something they have said, especially online. Nothing is ever the right thing to say without someone saying something negative.. Not saying im guiltless.

Everything is so PC even just to "like" something will next be classed as hate speech. Lol.

Christ does not lie.

Last edited:
Honestly, its getting bad out there. You cant even have an opinion or voice without someone complaining or having a cry.

Its seriously that bad, near ever individual is against every individual, complaining something they have said, especially online. Nothing is ever the right thing to say without someone saying something negative.. Not saying im guiltless.

Everything is so PC even just to "like" something will next be classed as hate speech. Lol.

Christ does not lie.

Maybe I was taking this thread too seriously. At least I was when I commented on your reason for not going to church. But that said, what did I say that bordered on PC? I gave advise for finding the right church and rejected the idea that giving up on church because it will be wrong teachings. But I didn't know if you meant it or were joking. Still don't I suppose. But let me clairify. I am not trying to promote political correctness. I am giving my 2 cents just the same as you did. After all if everyone has free speech, then the person who agrees with you, and the person who disagrees has the same weight to speak or not speak as any other person, including you. If you say one thing, and another says another it's not about PC unless they try and tell you to not voice yours even if you believe it. It's a difference of opinion, perspective, perhaps even a difference of understanding.

If I tell a person not to cuss because there's a child around, that is PC as I understand it. And it might not be wrong. If I understand it, when you complain that there's a negitive voice to what you've said and a phenomon of PC, that acts closer to being a measure of PC then the actual things I said. All I said was a difference of perspective, it was not even meant to be a negitive but a guide.

Maybe I was taking this thread too seriously. At least I was when I commented on your reason for not going to church. But that said, what did I say that bordered on PC? I gave advise for finding the right church and rejected the idea that giving up on church because it will be wrong teachings. But I didn't know if you meant it or were joking. Still don't I suppose. But let me clairify. I am not trying to promote political correctness. I am giving my 2 cents just the same as you did. After all if everyone has free speech, then the person who agrees with you, and the person who disagrees has the same weight to speak or not speak as any other person, including you. If you say one thing, and another says another it's not about PC unless they try and tell you to not voice yours even if you believe it. It's a difference of opinion, perspective, perhaps even a difference of understanding.

If I tell a person not to cuss because there's a child around, that is PC as I understand it. And it might not be wrong. If I understand it, when you complain that there's a negitive voice to what you've said and a phenomon of PC, that acts closer to being a measure of PC then the actual things I said. All I said was a difference of perspective, it was not even meant to be a negitive but a guide.

It was nothing to do with you. It was a general statement I said after being on other websites where everyone had gone overly PC. I even got accused of hate speech and removed posts for nothing more than personal opinion. What I said was harsh but true. A truthful statement.

Truth is so strange to society these days that people acturally find it offensive.

Personal opinion has been thrown out the door. Lol.

Political correctness helps to keep things civil. Sure it can seem a little ridiculous at times, but to be offended by it is a bit childish. I prefer to be amused by blatant political correctness, and choose to suffer through it rather than descend into the language of open hostility.

Political correctness helps to keep things civil. Sure it can seem a little ridiculous at times, but to be offended by it is a bit childish. I prefer to be amused by blatant political correctness, and choose to suffer through it rather than descend into the language of open hostility.

Its ok to a point but not when its crossed the line and you are not allowed to dislike anything at all or even disagree. One day it will happen. Dang, even the antichrist can stand up in all its filth and if you dont like it, thats hate speech bro. We must all love and unite in the name of the angel who comes as light but is really a filthy rag.

Last edited:

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back