Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Rollo Tamasi and your brain

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Musta been the way he described the sin nature of man that never leaves us....
:lol
"...a married woman is bound to her husband as long as he is alive, but if her husband dies, she is released from the law that binds her to him." Romans 7:2

If you are a believer, your old husband, 'flesh', is dead. And you are now married to new husband 'Jesus'.

"...a married woman is bound to her husband as long as he is alive, but if her husband dies, she is released from the law that binds her to him." Romans 7:2

If you are a believer, your old husband, 'flesh', is dead. And you are now married to new husband 'Jesus'.
Isn't Romans 7 speaking about the Law?
(not the sin nature - flesh)

Rom 7 is a kind of 'flashback' for Paul.
He covers his failure to live according to the Law, but finishes with the answers for his laments.
Regarding the wife that loses the husband in death....
Paul is speaking about the Law dying and so we now have a new husband,
which would be grace.

Ha!
Don't we know!!
BTW...we girls gave up a long time ago.

How 'bout you guys?
now if they was true ,they wouldn't try to change men.admit error ,admit mistakes happen ,forgive much .

I open a book on how women think ,I notice a great weapon should a robot war happen ,after shrieking in horror at the contradictions .the gossip about clothes ,the statements on why should I care what I wear and concern over dressing .

she has no right say that about my man ,the way he dresses ,yet goes and makes the man change .
I shriek in horror over her statements on outdoors and sports and flowers ,gardens ,color scheme .

yup no logical being would try to fix her

Regarding the wife that loses the husband in death....
Paul is speaking about the Law dying and so we now have a new husband,
which would be grace.
Actually, it should be Jesus Christ.
It is written..."Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God." (Rom 7:4)

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back