Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Depending upon the Holy Spirit for all you do?

Read through the following study by Tenchi for more on this topic

https://christianforums.net/threads/without-the-holy-spirit-we-can-do-nothing.109419/

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

https://christianforums.net/forums/questions-and-answers/

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

Route pics

Why wouldn't they photograph you? I'm surprised they didn't make mention of that fact as part of the article.
I don't think they know.I saw the badge but I wasn't aware it was tribune media until now. I still assume it's Scripps media. My mom ,I told her about that.

That's south of the spanish home with the arabic frames.hard to believe men who trained here later on died and or won in Japan or the European theatre

There's that same thought on some of the decomissioned military bases. The knowledge that men and women who spent time on those former bases either died for us or lived on. It's a realization that can be awe-inspiring and humbling.

I don't think they know.I saw the badge but I wasn't aware it was tribune media until now. I still assume it's Scripps media. My mom ,I told her about that.

Was your proud proud of what you were accomplishing during those zero dark thirty hours and beyond?

Was your proud proud of what you were accomplishing during those zero dark thirty hours and beyond?
I had fun.the irony is that the winner don't mess with the U.S. had about 4 muslims.they helped a vet get a job,sent care packages.

Spencer cady in the photo is the son of a marine vet.he and I sent off a car package

There's that same thought on some of the decomissioned military bases. The knowledge that men and women who spent time on those former bases either died for us or lived on. It's a realization that can be awe-inspiring and humbling.
The moorings,really any home I have photos from the Alma Lee loy bridge south to county line or water grid limits is where that all occured.I found and recconed a ww2 navy relic south of the grid.I will walk it out and see if I find something. Mosquito control uses it.

I had fun.the irony is that the winner don't mess with the U.S. had about 4 muslims.they helped a vet get a job,sent care packages.

Spencer cady in the photo is the son of a marine vet.he and I sent off a car package

Glad you had a good time! The photos looked like there were fun activities involved :thumbsup

Good Americans come in all shapes, sizes and beliefs. Sounds like the winners are Good Americans :salute

Glad you had a good time! The photos looked like there were fun activities involved :thumbsup

Good Americans come in all shapes, sizes and beliefs. Sounds like the winners are Good Americans :salute
Cross fit,sharades,military trivia,scavenger hunts,ironically and unbeknownst until many of then in the heart of the older section of vero airport ,navy days.I told them on the team what we are steeping on.old foundations of ww2 navy stuff.

Cross fit,sharades,military trivia,scavenger hunts,ironically and unbeknownst until many of then in the heart of the older section of vero airport ,navy days.I told them on the team what we are steeping on.old foundations of ww2 navy stuff.

The historical knowledge you're gathering and sharing with others is great!

(And those activities would definitely be fun!)

The historical knowledge you're gathering and sharing with others is great!

(And those activities would definitely be fun!)
The older folks or natives know this.some were there.the article Shoukd have a pic of col Tony Young. He knows that. Surprisingly they mentioned Troy Moody but not the Victory Blvd connection and why it's called that.in ww2 it was a spanish name. It was a word that began with a c.city hall has it .I will look at the map again .most of mcansch park roads are spanish names.

The older folks or natives know this.some were there.the article Shoukd have a pic of col Tony Young. He knows that. Surprisingly they mentioned Troy Moody but not the Victory Blvd connection and why it's called that.in ww2 it was a spanish name. It was a word that began with a c.city hall has it .I will look at the map again .most of mcansch park roads are spanish names.

The older folks or natives know the history ... but the younger ones don't. That's why it's important for those who know the history to share that history with those who don't.

The older folks or natives know the history ... but the younger ones don't. That's why it's important for those who know the history to share that history with those who don't.
If they are natives ,they now.I work a few aged 19.they know.I had a teen ask me about the old ammo bunkers and how to find them.I pointed out how he could walk to them from his house and what too look for.I told him nothing remains.

My father started his firefighter career at the original city hall.he said it was to small and couldn't hold more then two trucks

Back