Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Depending upon the Holy Spirit for all you do?

Read through the following study by Tenchi for more on this topic

https://christianforums.net/threads/without-the-holy-spirit-we-can-do-nothing.109419/

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

https://christianforums.net/forums/questions-and-answers/

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

Route pics

If I do this video I could put in the routes.city and water grid limits.you would see what you all prayed about the names etc and in some routes why it's named that way.

That would be so cool!

You're going to do the video soon, aren't you, yes?

That would be so cool!

You're going to do the video soon, aren't you, yes?
It's going to be a challenge in that i.must have my wife drive and direct her turns and call out the limits. It's very big,and on the beach I'm sure I would like like I was casing .the ji community woukd be in acessable in that I can't enter in and three routes or more split in there.on John's Island dr we have the Big house /shores route,Indian harbor route,Island Creek and Sea oak,John's Island condo route.

Photo at work.I'm sure I will be made fun of for photographing it.I believe this is about the early 80s.the condos there on Cobia Sr are there after the 80s.the east section of like condos is a 90s construction. View attachment 9446

Sand hill cranes.I have never seen them in fours.They were very cautious as had to get close to get that meter and cross in front of them

If I did the video and showed the routes using that photo it would be the power plant is the Farelane Harbor route and the condos is the Oakmont,Robalo dr route.

It's going to be a challenge in that i.must have my wife drive and direct her turns and call out the limits. It's very big,and on the beach I'm sure I would like like I was casing .the ji community woukd be in acessable in that I can't enter in and three routes or more split in there.on John's Island dr we have the Big house /shores route,Indian harbor route,Island Creek and Sea oak,John's Island condo route.

Matters worth-while are never easy, but well worth the challenge!

I didn't realize they were an endangered species.

I still think they're cool!

I have heard these all the time.these are also very edible.

Very mettallic in how they make that noise. Oddly in fours.they mate for life and mourn their mates death and won't leave him or her.

Very mettallic in how they make that noise. Oddly in fours.they mate for life and mourn their mates death and won't leave him or her.

Our Morning Doves mate for life, and mourn the loss of a mate. They are beautiful birds, and quite endearing.

By the way, that was quite the video. Interesting sounds that they make... yes, metallic is a good word to describe the sound.

By the way, that was quite the video. Interesting sounds that they make... yes, metallic is a good word to describe the sound.
I kept hearing a click on the other side of the lake .a lake splits Sussex and Astor way and its loop i zig zag out.I hears them on Astor.that bird can be heard from miles away and they crow for hours.our airport draws them.they used sit on the fence and crow for hours.

The starting point of the video is one intersection I have often mentioned and it was on the old flc route and now is on the intown route.watch for several homes and places I have I photos of .the orange apt,the old diesel plant,and another old spanish edifice.

I kept hearing a click on the other side of the lake .a lake splits Sussex and Astor way and its loop i zig zag out.I hears them on Astor.that bird can be heard from miles away and they crow for hours.our airport draws them.they used sit on the fence and crow for hours.

Makes one wonder what those cranes think about those airplanes!

The starting point of the video is one intersection I have often mentioned and it was on the old flc route and now is on the intown route.watch for several homes and places I have I photos of .the orange apt,the old diesel plant,and another old spanish edifice.
After the bridge ,it's not in my county.

Back