Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Depending upon the Holy Spirit for all you do?

Read through the following study by Tenchi for more on this topic

https://christianforums.net/threads/without-the-holy-spirit-we-can-do-nothing.109419/

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

https://christianforums.net/forums/questions-and-answers/

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

Route pics

View attachment 9462 as a boy ,when it was often dark here we would go out the door on the left where it was the Barber Shop and dare to run to the end of the hall.it seems so long and scary.fear often stopped us.yet now it's nothing.it had those meters on end there. I remember a bunch of old switches there.i did make it there and ran back to tell.

View attachment 9462 as a boy ,when it was often dark here we would go out the door on the left where it was the Barber Shop and dare to run to the end of the hall.it seems so long and scary.fear often stopped us.yet now it's nothing.it had those meters on end there. I remember a bunch of old switches there.i did make it there and ran back to tell.

Isn't it funny how some things were viewed as 'scary' when we were kids and now aren't 'scary' at all?

Isn't it funny how some things were viewed as 'scary' when we were kids and now aren't 'scary' at all?
Maryland Fried Chicken route and yes I had some for lunch.My wife didn't make me a sammich,so I commanded her to get me some chicken.lol.

I left the place as she wanted to eat with me. It wasn't that I wasn't interested that I was a bit sweaty and didn't feel right eating in.She laughed at me hiding in my truck as I parked behind MFC and ate. I did have to trim a meter there.This route has a lot if Memories.jaci,Nathan,my grandpa John,the Barber shop,days of playing stargate at the Majik Market.

Very old part of Vero as far as some stores.

Maryland Fried Chicken route and yes I had some for lunch.My wife didn't make me a sammich,so I commanded her to get me some chicken.lol.

I left the place as she wanted to eat with me. It wasn't that I wasn't interested that I was a bit sweaty and didn't feel right eating in.She laughed at me hiding in my truck as I parked behind MFC and ate. I did have to trim a meter there.This route has a lot if Memories.jaci,Nathan,my grandpa John,the Barber shop,days of playing stargate at the Majik Market.

Very old part of Vero as far as some stores.

No offense, but I laughed as well about you eating lunch in your truck!

People who work outside in the summer have a tendency to become sweaty. Fast food (or slow fast food) places welcome everyone, which is why they have central air (usually) instead of floor fans for air cooling & circulation.

No offense, but I laughed as well about you eating lunch in your truck!

People who work outside in the summer have a tendency to become sweaty. Fast food (or slow fast food) places welcome everyone, which is why they have central air (usually) instead of floor fans for air cooling & circulation.
I didn't mention my usual dirty knees and shorts.I must look like pig pen at times.

Let's see if you know my town.No drone video or photo is outside city limits.Two churches I haven't photographed. One should be easy to spot since I have mentioned it Bell tower. I could rattle the routes all those are on.

I recognized the church that you've photographed & shared here before.

That's quite an ad for someone running for city council.

Consider his audience and who he has.all locals who are natives.that's who he is reaching too.the spirit of Vero.the Route I did yesterday ends at Young's Park.it's his namesake.That's his Grandfather. You didn't notice the Ocean Grill?I haven't photographed his home. It's on the route I throw papers on and the st helens route.Three churches I haven't
photographed are ones I might.the one with the roads to north and south the Royal Palm boulevard and place.yes that one.it was years ago a palm tree farm for just Royal palms.

When I was a teenager, there was a particular venue where some of the political fundraising events took place. Their dessert cart was huge, and every single dessert offered was delicious! Did you know that if the desserts offered are simply delicious, some people have more of a tendency to open their checkbooks a bit wider and write larger checks?

The Ocean Grill was the officers club? What a spectacular setting!
Yes it was.I'm not sure if Waldo Sexton leased it to the Navy or they acquired it or he built it for them.I'm sure the book about this station will have the info.

The inn was home to the W.A.V.E.S. The story says these were allowed in the club.

Yes it was.I'm not sure if Waldo Sexton leased it to the Navy or they acquired it or he built it for them.I'm sure the book about this station will have the info.

The inn was home to the W.A.V.E.S. The story says these were allowed in the club.

No doubt they were allowed in the club. Made life more interesting that way for everyone!

Back