Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Depending upon the Holy Spirit for all you do?

Read through the following study by Tenchi for more on this topic

https://christianforums.net/threads/without-the-holy-spirit-we-can-do-nothing.109419/

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

https://christianforums.net/forums/questions-and-answers/

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

Route pics

Video ,the only I did was for big blue.unless it's in a link.the crime, stuff occured back in 2007.it was white collar crime.this home is very,very hidden.it can't bee seen even from 28th ave.you have to either live or be on the lots next to it to know it's there
I might to an arial from 43 till current.the changes won't be much until google earth shows it.
View attachment 9565

Info is way off on Google earth.I know there's no church across 20th st northside on 28th ave.That's just a home.

The pool behind the Home instead Senior care is what I posted and its home is near that cul de sac.When I was a boy this home was visible and in groves.

Video ,the only I did was for big blue.unless it's in a link.the crime, stuff occured back in 2007.it was white collar crime.this home is very,very hidden.it can't bee seen even from 28th ave.you have to either live or be on the lots next to it to know it's there
I might to an arial from 43 till current.the changes won't be much until google earth shows it.

The video was an aerial view of the property. Don't recall if it was for a real estate company.

The video was an aerial view of the property. Don't recall if it was for a real estate company.
No,that's the 2675 Tropical ln property. It was sold that week.That's is on the east side of the tracks and not far from Vero Beach Country Club.it's not that old.The Gracewood home Is pre ww2.the other home is on the Mosquito Alley route.

No,that's the 2675 Tropical ln property. It was sold that week.That's is on the east side of the tracks and not far from Vero Beach Country Club.it's not that old.The Gracewood home Is pre ww2.the other home is on the Mosquito Alley route.

Okay.

It must have been a case of deja vu, then ... this latest picture with the lovely staircase really is familiar.

Okay.

It must have been a case of deja vu, then ... this latest picture with the lovely staircase really is familiar.
I posted it a few weeks ago. I knew I would likely get shafted with the treasure cove route.so I planned to photo the entrance and the cottage.I hate the route. I took the chance of listening to Klove and go over on data .I go to motivate myself on some routes ,even on some short ones.RockRidge Route I Did thAt too.

Does your Rock Ridge pre-date Mel Brooks' Rock Ridge?

(I'd expect to see Gene Wilder & Cleavon Little, along with lots of Johnsons, and Mongo with his ox!)

Does your Rock Ridge pre-date Mel Brooks' Rock Ridge?

(I'd expect to see Gene Wilder & Cleavon Little, along with lots of Johnsons, and Mongo with his ox!)
If Mel Brooks was making movies in the late 40s then no.This was a grove but was built in 1951.I use it to reference a pre Indian River Blvd area and find old Aussie Pines and verify groves as I remember them.It's surprisingly not served by covb water and not incorporated into the city despite I can walk to big blue and the sewage plant from it and city water lines ate across from it on the north east and west.

Then Mel Brooks took the name from that part of your territory!

I'm surprised the city hasn't annexed it by now.
If the city was to do what Ft Pierce is and has been doing it would be about 40000 in population .St lucie county woukd be the exception. I think the only reason we don't have electric in that county is because when we were part of the county Ft pierce had theirs.I will pull up Fpua history.These grids are sisters and connect and Big Blue had a twin there.

Makes for an interesting history, doesn't it
All one county. My mom worked in Ft
Pierce

http://cityoffortpierce.com/224/About-Fort-Pierce

The edifice I have posted a photo graph. I did a quick search about Fpua electric and so far nothing about history.interesting.Given I can find stuff on Big Blue,images, names,and even the diesel plant has fans..Yet not so with Ft pierce.

Btw Gifford has just celebrated being 120 years old.it's about as old as Vero.vero for some time was a community on Gem island

http://www.floridatrend.com/article/15334/a-surge-in-interest

It's a bit dated as Fletcher is gone and Big blue decommissioned. I didn't know about Sebring and Winter Park.

It's political but gives some interesting story to how cities got into the electric business.Vero bought out Vero electric as where the diesel plant was there was a an older plant that caught fire and the private grid couldn't keep up with the boom time stuccos.

Everything is so political any more. Even in the 40s & 50s, communities/cities were slowly taking control of what they could.
I think here it was more of so that we could have a city.I might take a photo of a route map and mention that in the past Vero was asked to serve or was the only party interested.

I found out that McKee Jungle is older then I thought.Opened in 1932,and was Annexed by the Navy for Jungle trainING and to practice water landings.They had a bird on a wire that flipped in the Lagoon
It's a story I remember hearing but I forgit about.

OLD entrance photo to follow

I don't recall hearing that the Navy used the McKee Jungle for training....but I do recall from a film short that the Jungle was from the 30s.

Back