Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Depending upon the Holy Spirit for all you do?

Read through the following study by Tenchi for more on this topic

https://christianforums.net/threads/without-the-holy-spirit-we-can-do-nothing.109419/

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

https://christianforums.net/forums/questions-and-answers/

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

Route pics

Amazingly enough, though, there is quite the market now for small, small residences. Personally, I couldn't downsize to 630 sq ft ... I would probably develop claustrophobia!
the home with the lights has more then two living there. I have thrown papers there before. rather annoying as they want it on that porch but have so many cars.

the home with the lights has more then two living there. I have thrown papers there before. rather annoying as they want it on that porch but have so many cars.

I can believe it.

There was a show about people wanting to buy those small, small houses. One couple had 3 adult children (some with spouses & children) and 2 in college who would all gather for holidays & other occasions. The couple chose a 600 sq ft house because it was possible to provide sleeping space for everyone.

I just couldn't imagine it.

I can believe it.

There was a show about people wanting to buy those small, small houses. One couple had 3 adult children (some with spouses & children) and 2 in college who would all gather for holidays & other occasions. The couple chose a 600 sq ft house because it was possible to provide sleeping space for everyone.

I just couldn't imagine it.
yet these aren't the best for insulation. they are the same style as the boom time stucco homes. high power bills are a problem.

yet these aren't the best for insulation. they are the same style as the boom time stucco homes. high power bills are a problem.

Insulation is typically a problem for many older houses.

That was something which was automatically added to the 'supplies necessary' list every time I bought another property. Insulation has definitely evolved over time, and since it has a tendency to surrender to gravity after decades, new insulation was always required.

I solved a riddle.i found a home on the 43rd ave ,16th St and 7 11 route. It looked like and old grove home.indeed in 2001 I could see the remnants of the groves .it's listed as a historiCal home but no local story have I heard.

I solved a riddle.i found a home on the 43rd ave ,16th St and 7 11 route. It looked like and old grove home.indeed in 2001 I could see the remnants of the groves .it's listed as a historiCal home but no local story have I heard.

Ah! Something to research & discover!

The bottom home is an enigma as this too might be a grove home and the fenced in area has either a water cistern or pool.said pool has no stairs nor deck.

The geodesic home is the only one in the county.

Suprised.

No doubt!

I recall how surprised a friend of mine was when he learned that a property he had just purchased was listed. It was a private sale, and he did ask about the historical listing, as several properties in that area were on the list. The sellers denied it was listed. He was able to gain some satisfaction from the dissembling, but it took a while.

The bottom home is an enigma as this too might be a grove home and the fenced in area has either a water cistern or pool.said pool has no stairs nor deck.

The geodesic home is the only one in the county.

There are several geodesic homes in my county. They're a curiosity, though.

Stairs and/or deck would be good to have if indeed there is a pool at the house in the bottom photo.

Don't care much for the front of the house. Not very impressive.

French doors are wonderful inside a home!

Sorry....I wouldn't pay $1.2 mill for the house.
Lot.the guest house,the pool and the the only part that I know is why I say it was a grove home is the two story garage with a guest home on top.it's not a small lot.doctors way.plenty of large homes and gated community nearby.it's surrounded by one.I would have to use a 2015 arial to show you.home is pre depression and nearly ww1.they really cleaned the home up.

You saw the south side ,not the whole exterior.I have evaded a chiuaua all to many times here.it's why I know the lot.I walk it out to get the guest home and also the main home and two story home

Back