Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Depending upon the Holy Spirit for all you do?

Read through the following study by Tenchi for more on this topic

https://christianforums.net/threads/without-the-holy-spirit-we-can-do-nothing.109419/

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

https://christianforums.net/forums/questions-and-answers/

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

Route pics

Old.probably older then me.it's st helens church which I'm sure you recognize that.

Yes, I recognized the church ... it's still lovely to view! (Couldn't come up with the name of the church, though....although earlier this afternoon, I was able to come up with the name of a hospital in Indianapolis that I hadn't thought about since 1998!)

Yes, I recognized the church ... it's still lovely to view! (Couldn't come up with the name of the church, though....although earlier this afternoon, I was able to come up with the name of a hospital in Indianapolis that I hadn't thought about since 1998!)
One of the most photogenic edifice here,besides big blue,the driftwood and also vero furniture mart.

Understandable!
I will probably hit that angle up and post it in black and white.that tends to make things look old.well st helens is about 70 years old .the church is older as the sanctuary in the photo is the second one.

I was reading a route where I saw several signs of keepING Christ in Christmas nearby this church and way out west.

I will probably hit that angle up and post it in black and white.that tends to make things look old.well st helens is about 70 years old .the church is older as the sanctuary in the photo is the second one.

I was reading a route where I saw several signs of keepING Christ in Christmas nearby this church and way out west.

More and more people are reclaiming Christmas and the true reason for Christmas, as these signs prove!

More and more people are reclaiming Christmas and the true reason for Christmas, as these signs prove!
Three routes, one called 31 st to 34th ave,and the cherry ln route and in town route.the safes.I bet the furniture mart still has its safe from a hundred years ago.I should ask Mr lawing.he lives near St helens. I walk out the route name sake to his second home and all of it to include thar home I posted with the lights.

Three routes, one called 31 st to 34th ave,and the cherry ln route and in town route.the safes.I bet the furniture mart still has its safe from a hundred years ago.I should ask Mr lawing.he lives near St helens. I walk out the route name sake to his second home and all of it to include thar home I posted with the lights.

Wouldn't it be cool if the Furniture Mart still had the 100-year-old safe! Some of those safes were so ornate they were works of art!

Wouldn't it be cool if the Furniture Mart still had the 100-year-old safe! Some of those safes were so ornate they were works of art!
It was a bank up to the late 80s.I banked there .i used to cash checks there from work and walked the tunnel to do so.

A bank safe, ah.......... It would be very interesting if the safe remains!
I'm sure it does.that's not a small building it three stories tall and has an attic .only the theatre is taller. I should shoot it at night .my camera will easily take thar place it's always light from 14th ave.

Back