Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Depending upon the Holy Spirit for all you do?

Read through the following study by Tenchi for more on this topic

https://christianforums.net/threads/without-the-holy-spirit-we-can-do-nothing.109419/

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

https://christianforums.net/forums/questions-and-answers/

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

Route pics

The loss of structures due to road widening is one of those sad events in the course of progress.

(At least the bees shouldn't be an issue on that property any longer)
That isn't the same one.that is just down the road from that razed home.

Wood home.they aren't much to demolish.I have heard of them falling to claw trucks

Can you hear the houses 'scream' or 'cry out' while they're being destroyed?

(I had someone make that comment after her apple orchard was ripped out ... that the trees 'screamed')

Can you hear the houses 'scream' or 'cry out' while they're being destroyed?

(I had someone make that comment after her apple orchard was ripped out ... that the trees 'screamed')
Yes.funny is I just commented on fb about an in agreement about buildings have stories to tell last night
The crew told me of three homes they razed last month on the jail route.the home were part of a grove first then some business. The middle one was a grove equipment repair shop.parts were everywhere. Many still are buried there.

The eastern of three.that is probably close to 100 years old.many of 1870 to 1940s home were that way

That house already looks like it's given up the ghost.
They were in bad shape.I was planning to photo them but they are gone.home call out to me.when I sense a story I'm nor been wrong so far.I remember them as groves and businesses. Up to 10 years ago these were well liveable for gifford standards.I noticed the clothing etc. Crack homes.
W

They were in bad shape.I was planning to photo them but they are gone.home call out to me.when I sense a story I'm nor been wrong so far.I remember them as groves and businesses. Up to 10 years ago these were well liveable for gifford standards.I noticed the clothing etc. Crack homes.
W

I know what you mean about a home calling out to you.

I had that happen, rather strongly at that. I was perhaps 10 miles away when I knew I was 'heading home.' Sure enough, I gave directions to 'home' ... and found home, without ever having been in that area before.

I know what you mean about a home calling out to you.

I had that happen, rather strongly at that. I was perhaps 10 miles away when I knew I was 'heading home.' Sure enough, I gave directions to 'home' ... and found home, without ever having been in that area before.
I don't drive around randomly like that.If heading somewhere and I know I'm going see some I will be near them.r
The quay ghost town is one such place. I was on my way to meet a friend and saw well he lives on north winter beach road.so I planned for it.the Sapp's general store was one the other was the appraisal office and a Spainish revival apartments. I could only photo what I took.but I have found more.

I don't drive around randomly like that.If heading somewhere and I know I'm going see some I will be near them.r
The quay ghost town is one such place. I was on my way to meet a friend and saw well he lives on north winter beach road.so I planned for it.the Sapp's general store was one the other was the appraisal office and a Spainish revival apartments. I could only photo what I took.but I have found more.

Well, I was on my way to the Isle of Skye at the time ...I didn't know the area.

Back