Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Satan's role in Revelations

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Revelations 20:2 is the only place where Satan is mentioned; but what I read in the NKJV does not match what I remember.

In other post I have seen people claim the antiChrist is Satan; and I've seen so many post where my fellow forum members have given Satan "god-like" status. But as far as I can tell; no where in the Bible does it state that Satan was ever God's equal.

What I remember is this: Satan will be brought forth onto the earth with a "shackle and chain" around his right foot. The shackle and chain are a visible representation of him being "Bound"; although what really holds him is "something of the mind". The purpose in him being brought here again is so those who are "lost but still redeemable" can reside in his belly, within the lake of fire; for a thousand years of punishment. At the end of that thousand years, Satan will be brought forth from the lake of fire; so that those within his belly can be given one last opportunity to return to Father (God).

I am wondering if anyone knows of any other versions of the Bible where it speaks of "residing in the belly of the beast" as punishment? Or can anyone point me to any version of the Bible where Satan is in fact God's equal?

Revelations 20:2 is the only place where Satan is mentioned; but what I read in the NKJV does not match what I remember.

In other post I have seen people claim the antiChrist is Satan; and I've seen so many post where my fellow forum members have given Satan "god-like" status. But as far as I can tell; no where in the Bible does it state that Satan was ever God's equal.

What I remember is this: Satan will be brought forth onto the earth with a "shackle and chain" around his right foot. The shackle and chain are a visible representation of him being "Bound"; although what really holds him is "something of the mind". The purpose in him being brought here again is so those who are "lost but still redeemable" can reside in his belly, within the lake of fire; for a thousand years of punishment. At the end of that thousand years, Satan will be brought forth from the lake of fire; so that those within his belly can be given one last opportunity to return to Father (God).

I am wondering if anyone knows of any other versions of the Bible where it speaks of "residing in the belly of the beast" as punishment? Or can anyone point me to any version of the Bible where Satan is in fact God's equal?
I would first look at when Jesus was to come. Revelation 12 also first part of that chapter. Satan sent three, one he has many devil born unto men, two devils in the spirit, three Satan that try Jesus in the wilderness. You know all that were killed to get to Jesus at birth. You know the crowd that wanted Him put on the cross. And many that Christ ran from. It is in the gospel.

Again we see it again but Satan comes after Christians.

Really the whole book of revelations almost. Pay much attention to the 666. Six seal, six trumpet, and the six vial. It will be the same Satan, but Satan will be in the flesh. He will be covered while unconscious. I can't go into this but that is what will happen. From the flesh to the lake of fire. I have seen this, this is all I will say.

Revelation 12:9....there is a link to a website in a previous post (bible reference).
Satan currently has access to heaven, to accuse us before God.
His being "thrown down", banished from heaven & having no more opportunity to accuse the brethren day and night before God is the beginning of all hell breaking out on earth as he breaks the peace agreement he has brokered with Israel in retaliation:
This is the beginning of the most horrific time on earth that humanity will ever see prophesied by Jesus.
Rev 12:13

And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child.

Back