Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

See you later guys...

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00

logical bob

With all this upheaval, now seems like a good time to say I'm moving on. I've been thinking about it for a while now anyway.

I've valued my time here and I'd like to say thanks for some interesting discussions and a better understanding of Christianity. I hope that at least some of you enjoyed it as much as I did.

If you're ever passing, you can find me at rationalskepticism.org. Feel free to look me up and say hi!

Good luck with the new site format - I'm sure things will settle down.

My very best wishes to you all,

logical bob

You'll be missed, LB. I disagreed with just about everything you ever said, but you were always a stand up person and very pleasant to deal with. :thumbsup

All the very best to you. Perhaps one day you will return with a whole new perspective! :) You never know. ;)

You'll be missed, LB. I disagreed with just about everything you ever said, but you were always a stand up person and very pleasant to deal with. :thumbsup

All the very best to you. Perhaps one day you will return with a whole new perspective! :) You never know. ;)

+1 to this ^

Good luck Bob! Come back any time. :)

Bob we passed each other on a few threads, and I have to say you seem like a well rounded person, good luck to you in all your endeavors. ........freeway

Hi logicalbob,

I haven't been on the forum for a few months, but I always appreciated your civility and willingness to engage in a debate. Good luck!

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back