Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Bethel

You are here because you want to serve God with power, and you want to know how.

You want to be an influence, and you want to do this, for GOD's Glory.

You want to go to bed at night knowing that your words, your deeds, your life, are all impacting others for God's glory.

How to understand how??

Saint, The only way you enlist God's power is not by effort, willpower, or striving, as when you are that mind and that faith, you exist here....

Jesus said....."Apart from me you can do nothing"

See that? That the usual discipleship that is trying to "present your body a living sacrifice" exactly the wrong way., and because of this, the outcome is....."Apart from me, you can do nothing".

---------------------------------------------------------

So, lets look at Salvation... as when we can see it, as God has provided it, then we can learn to exist with the provision of God's Grace which is where we have to keep our faith, or we become a self saver, and once you become that faith, then you literally exist as "Apart from me you can do nothing'.
And a person says....."Can you prove that'? And the truth says.....>"are you still sinning and confessing having been saved for years"? ???
So, there is your proof.

---------------------------------------

Here is Salvation.

God has purchased us, the born again, with the Blood of Jesus.
WE, the born again, are "bought with a Price", and that Price was Paid by GOD on The Cross, 2000 yrs ago.
Can you See Jesus hanging on the Cross?
Can you See all that blood, and all that agony?
God allowed that, as God came down here for that...... so that you and i can escape the punishment we deserve for our SIN after we die, that is THAT TERRIBLE and worse, as its eternal damnation.
Hell is not a myth.
The lake of fire never ends.
Sin is not a joke, and that Cross proved it.
God is waiting for us all, Heaven is real.

Jesus as God on the Cross, died for all our sin, so that we can Live as God's Eternal Life., "made righteous"..."the righteousness of God in Christ......>"As Jesus is so are the born again, in this world".
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, how do you find the power, for influence, so that you literally bring The Light of the Gospel, everywhere you go ?
Let me show you..
There is only one way.....
You have to permanently end all self effort to try to do for yourself, what only the Blood and Death of Jesus has already accomplished = 2000 Yrs ago, for you.

You have to get away from trying to perform for God's acceptance, and learn how to BELIEVE that God's Blood shed as Christ on the Cross, always makes you accepted by God and keeps God in perfect peace with you, forever.

See that?
That is REAL FAITH, vs, religious self effort (legalism) that is trying to replace it.

You have to exist in REAL faith, that never again tries to be good and do good, as your way to perform for God, that you BELIEVE He will accept to save you or = keep you saved.

You have to stop trying to save yourself and you have to stop trying to keep yourself saved.... by realizing that you are doing this, and from that moment you let that false faith go you will begin to exist as having REAL Faith in Christ, that God will empower as your power of influence and holiness.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How do you know when you have left faith in self, and entered REAL faith in Christ?
How do you know?
Very simple,....>you will totally believe that Christ is your salvation, no matter what., as when you get this revelation, is when you have understood the blood atonement as God's Grace correctly, and have entered into REAL Faith.

And there is your power, found, in that real faith, and not until.

Christ said...."apart from me you can do nothing"..

So, this verse is a deeply Spiritual aspect. Its all about REAL FAITH that is WHY you are abiding , vs, wrong faith that separates you... not from God's Salvation, but from this...."Christ always gives me the Victory".

Notice that Paul is explaining that "VICTORY"......over sin, flesh, the world, and the devil, is GIVEN......not EARNED or PERFORMED by you trying to chase after commandments and self righteousness.

Saint, self righteousness is the ENEMY of the Cross.
See that?
You have to see it to believe it.

The power of Christ, Paul said, exists in your weakness....>"when i am weak then i am strong".
This means, when you are in submission to real faith, vs being in submission to trying to be holy by self effort, then Christ works through you powerfully.......and not until.
This is why Paul says...>"it is not I who live, but Christ who lives in me, through me"".....

See that?

That is submission to Christ, not proven by lifestyle, but proven by REAL FAITH.

See.......All things with God are Spirit and Truth, Faith and Life.

Do you recall when Jesus said....."Lazarus come forth" !
Jesus was careful not to just say "come forth", or every grave in the world would have opened and all the dead would have come forth.
See that power?
That is the WORD of GOD in effect.
That is the power of the influence that God wants to have through you, but can't unless you have real faith.
The NT says that you " please God by faith", yet most believers are tying to please God by SELF EFFORT.
God does not need your works. He is ONLY looking for your FAITH..... so that through this He can do HIS WORK through you.
Discipleship is not your self effort to keep commandments. Discipleship is God working through you.
That's not you.
When you read....>"present you body a living sacrifice", that is telling you to let God have your body & your LIFE, to accomplish His will through you.

See, when you have wrong faith, which is...>"here is what im doing to be accepted by God", then you are as JESUS told you earlier in this verse.....>"Apart from me you can do NOTHING".
You can't even get your sinning and confessing under control until your FAITH is correct.
Most never do.
-------------------------------------------------------------

If you have wrong faith, then your Christianity is stalled, its broken, and you are eventually going to ask....>>"why isnt this working". I try so hard and for WHAT....so that i can never get a prayer answered, and i can feel condemned all the time because all i do is sin and confess".

See that person?
Thats most believers, who are the victim of wrong faith.
Get your faith right and you get God's power that becomes your empowerment to be a real influence and live holy.
Get your faith right, and you can live here..."Christ always GIVES me......the VICTORY".

So, Saint, get your faith right, ... get away from the religion of self righteous self effort to try to keep God's fellowship, and instead come to SEE that God is kept always in fellowship with you and always in perfect peace with you, because God as Christ shed His own blood to make this so, 2000 yrs ago.
Jesus said........."it is finished", and He should know.

Learn to live in this RIGHT FAITH, and you will find God's Grace as your REST, and in this place of real faith, you will find : "Christ always gives me the Victory", and that is your Power of Influence, that is real discipleship.

Last edited:
Gods power and authority is what helps us to stand against the principalities of darkness of this world so we can continue in the ministry of Jesus as when we first asked him into our hearts this created a new inner man or Spiritual man whom is no longer part of this world, nor should he or she conform themselves to this world. We may have to live in this world and as a servant of God Satan will try anything he can to silence Gods word in us, but we need not fear what Satan or this world can do to us as we have Gods Spirit dwelling in us and guiding us and God will see us through all the trials and tribulations that can come against us to bring us out victorious in his name.

Never feel inadequate or incompetent as this is only unbelief that Satan is trying to put in your mind so he can quench the word of God that is already in you. Gods’ power and authority in your life will bring you to places you only dreamed of and were afraid to go to. It’s Gods strength within us through the Holy Spirit that gives us the freedom and privilege to take his gospel where it needs to go in the timing and purpose of Gods ministry in another’s life that needs to hear the good news of Gods salvation.​

Back