Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Signs of the times: Critical Race Theory is not about unity.

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
The burden is believing what Scripture says and saying it instead of trying to sugar coat it and conform it into Americas image of god.

Quantrill

The burden is to believe what the scriptures say, rather than to try and presume to know what every single Christian in America thinks, and then posting derogatory things about them as if they were true.

That would be the text book definition of bearing false witness against your neighbor.

JLB

If two nations war ,and churches pray on both sides for victory ,which side does God answer?

God didn't plan,for men to be divided but he died cause. the tower of babel to fail ,where there is different languages there's a separate ethnicity.even amongst the same speaking nations ,ie Spanish ,and English will also have sub cultures
When Gods judgment is asked of Him He judges by His righteousness and what His eyes see.
Not just the judgment that is asked for.

Usually a nation that wants to increase by unjust gain falls into judgment.

The burden is to believe what the scriptures say, rather than to try and presume to know what every single Christian in America thinks, and then posting derogatory things about them as if they were true.

That would be the text book definition of bearing false witness against your neighbor.

JLB

I never said every single Christian in America.

What derogatory things that are not true? If the things I say are true, then there should be derogatory remarks made. You say racism is evil. I asked, 'who says'? You ignore.

You accuse me of bearing false witness, and lying. Where?

You ignore the majority of what I have said and usually pick one line that you feel you can defend.

I have been clear about what I am saying. Difference must be seen between America and the Church. The Church in America has however fallen in line with Americas view of God concerning race and diversity. And they constantly use the excuse of our unity in Christ. Which is no excuse at all.

In other words, you are a perfect example of what I am saying.

Quantrill

I never said every single Christian in America.

What derogatory things that are not true? If the things I say are true, then there should be derogatory remarks made. You say racism is evil. I asked, 'who says'? You ignore.

God says racism is evil; hating someone because they are a different color or ethic group.

Whoever hates his brother is a murderer, and you know that no murderer has eternal life abiding in him. 1 John 3:15

JLB

You accuse me of bearing false witness, and lying. Where?

Where in this statement did I accuse you of anything?

The Church in America has however fallen in line with Americas view of God concerning race and diversity. And they constantly use the excuse of our unity in Christ. Which is no excuse at all.

This is a perfect example of presuming to know what every Christian in America thinks and then posting something derogatory about them.

By saying “the Church in America” you are including all Christians in America.

It seems you are “projecting” how you are onto everyone else.

Wake up! Turn to God in repentance and turn away from your anger and hatred.

Don’t use anymore foul language in another post. I have cleaned up the last post of yours I’m goning to clean up. No more warnings.

JLB

Inappropriate Behavior
God says racism is evil; hating someone because they are a different color or ethic group.

Whoever hates his brother is a murderer, and you know that no murderer has eternal life abiding in him. 1 John 3:15

JLB

You have comprehension problems. (1 John 3:15) is talking about believers.

Go back and reread my posts. You can't apply to a nation, America, what is for the Church.

If you're not a Christian, you're not my brother.

Your problems run deeper.

Quantrill

Where in this statement did I accuse you of anything?

This is a perfect example of presuming to know what every Christian in America thinks and then posting something derogatory about them.

By saying “the Church in America” you are including all Christians in America.

It seems you are “projecting” how you are onto everyone else.

Wake up! Turn to God in repentance and turn away from your anger and hatred.

Don’t use anymore foul language in another post. I have cleaned up the last post of yours I’m goning to clean up. No more warnings.

JLB

Post #(41). "posting derogatory remarks about them as if they were true" If that is not an accusation of 'lying' what is?

Again, I never said 'every single Christian'. I said the Church in America. That doesn't include every single Christian. How foolish. I am a single Christian and disagree with the Church in America. You, however, are in lock step with the Church in America.

As I said, you are a perfect example of what I am talking about.

I didn't use any foul language in my last post. You're just looking and fishing now. Trying to find something. This is why I have always said that moderators and administrators shouldn't be allowed in discussion and debates.

If you ban me, we both know the reason why. I am right and you have found your position untenable.

Just remember, you started this thread, not me. For what reason? So everyone could agree with you? It's your playground partner.

Quantrill

It's not hard to read the writing on the wall.

There are several here who I do appreciate and have been helped by their input. And i want to thank you.

I say this now, because I have always regretted not being able to say it after being banned.

Quantrill

You have comprehension problems. (1 John 3:15) is talking about believers.

Exactly. Christians who hate other Christians because they are white or brown or black or yellow, (racism) are murderers, and you know no murderer has eternal life abiding in them.

JLB

Post #(41). "posting derogatory remarks about them as if they were true" If that is not an accusation of 'lying' what is?

You got it. It’s a nice way of saying stop making up lies about the Church in America, because you don’t know how every Christian in America, who make up the Church in America, thinks or feels.

JLB

If a so called christian dislikes another christian for whatever reason then how can they even be called a christian to start with?. Christians dont dislike christians. Jesus said christians love each other as he loves the church so i believe Jesus words as what is defined as a Christian as he is the head of the Church and im going from the most authentic source, the scriptures themselves.

Christs Church is not divided against itself.

This is a Christian unless someone believes they have higher authority than Jesus and can define what a Chrisitan is.

John 13:34

Last edited:
This thread is about the "Critical Race Theory". It is not about the unity of the Church. Critical Race Theory is secular. It is not Christian.

Critical Race Theory doesn't care about the unity or disunity of Christians in the Body of Christ.

Thus you can't address it as Christians speaking to the Church's structure. You must address it as speaking to mankind in the world.

Concerning mankind, God divides. First there is the division between the people from Shem, Ham, and Japheth. (Gen. 10:5) Then God divided the Earth, meaning I believe the present state of our oceans. (Gen. 10:25)

God wanted man scattered, not united. (Gen. 11:8) But what does man do? He instead unites (11:4) So, God scatters him. Divides him. (Gen. 11:9)

And, even Christ was clear that concerning mankind on earth, He brings division. (Luke 12:51)

Now, if every one in America was Christian, then you could apply the unity of the Church to it. But not everyone is and it is no longer a Christian nation. So you cannot try to apply the unity of the Church to the nation of America. You cannot ignore the divisions that God made to those outside the Church.

The only thing that can unite over race, is the Holy Spirit. That is found in the Church. But trying to unite race by any other means is foolish. Which is what America is trying to do. And will result in chaos. As we are seeing in this country.

Quantrill

This thread is about the "Critical Race Theory". It is not about the unity of the Church. Critical Race Theory is secular. It is not Christian.

If people are poisoned with the critical race theory they will be divided against their brother and sisters in Christ.

Racism is a satanic plan to divide.

The only thing that can unite over race, is the Holy Spirit. That is found in the Church.

There are many people in the Church who have the Holy Spirit but there mind has been poisoned with a racist mentality from their parents.

The Lord restores our mind; it’s a process.

If people are poisoned with the critical race theory they will be divided against their brother and sisters in Christ.

Racism is a satanic plan to divide.
There are many people in the Church who have the Holy Spirit but there mind has been poisoned with a racist mentality from their parents.

The Lord restores our mind; it’s a process.

Typical. You select a sentence or two and ignore the rest.

I showed you in Scripture that God divides. Yet you ignore it. So tell me of those Scriptures I gave. Do you believe them. I mean in post (41) you stated that 'the burden is to believe what the Scriptures say'. So, do you believe those Scriptures I gave you in post #(55)? Explain what they mean.

Are you saying God didn't create race? You are saying racism is satanic. You realize you are in agreement with the Critical Race Theory.

Do you even know what Critical Race Theory is? What you have said up to this point shows that you agree with it.

Quantrill

Back