Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Signs of the times: Critical Race Theory is not about unity.

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00
I disagree.

The murder of unborn babies is the greatest sin in America.

Next comes pedophilia.

Here’s what Paul said about slavery.

Let each one remain in the same calling in which he was called. Were you called while a slave? Do not be concerned about it; but if you can be made free, rather use it. For he who is called in the Lord while a slave is the Lord’s freedman. Likewise he who is called while free is Christ’s slave. You were bought at a price; do not become slaves of men. Brethren, let each one remain with God in that state in which he was called. 1 Corinthians 7:20-24

• Likewise he who is called while free is Christ’s slave.

Being a slave of righteousness is a good thing.

Being a slave of sin is not.

JLB
Many don't realize the push to keep abortion legal is mainly due to impregnated girls by pedophiles. Pedophilia and abortion go hand-in-hand.

Reactions: JLB
Who said?

Quantrill
I've been on the giving and receiving ends of racism. It is a form of pride and breeds arrogance/bitterness through superiority/inferiority. It appeals to the most base characteristics of the human character. If it is not outright evil, then it is evidence of immaturity. When Jesus walked the Earth before His crucifixion, He was a Jew. After His crucifixion He opened the Kingdom to all.

daninthelionsden

Jesus Christ is still a Jew. The Millennial Kingdom, where Christ will rule, has Israel as the leading nation of the world, over the Gentile nations.

Race divides. Because God wanted it to divide. See my post #(2).

Quantrill

daninthelionsden

Jesus Christ is still a Jew. The Millennial Kingdom, where Christ will rule, has Israel as the leading nation of the world, over the Gentile nations.

Race divides. Because God wanted it to divide. See my post #(2).

Quantrill
It "race" matters in that God wants the world divided while not under His direct rule due to man's sinful nature. This is evidenced by every evil dictator who tried to rule the world. When Jesus returns, everyone who believes will be His. The only distinction will be firstborn (believing Jews) and adopted (believing Gentiles) in one believing family (Body of Christ). Jesus is no longer a practicing Jew. He is God. He practiced Judaism as an example to God's chosen people as to how it was to be done while showing man how short he fell in practicing/administering it himself. Jesus took over the administration of His Kingdom over all mankind.

OK, I looked at your post #2 and partially agree with it from a worldly point of view. At the same time, we are in the world but not of it.

BTW, I cannot tell you my solution to racism regarding black Americans as it would greatly upset whites and probably get me banned. I looked at it as if I were black and what would I do if I could unite my people.

It "race" matters in that God wants the world divided while not under His direct rule due to man's sinful nature. This is evidenced by every evil dictator who tried to rule the world. When Jesus returns, everyone who believes will be His. The only distinction will be firstborn (believing Jews) and adopted (believing Gentiles) in one believing family (Body of Christ). Jesus is no longer a practicing Jew. He is God. He practiced Judaism as an example to God's chosen people as to how it was to be done while showing man how short he fell in practicing/administering it himself. Jesus took over the administration of His Kingdom over all mankind.

Jesus is a Jew now. He will be a Jew ruling in the Kingdom. He will rule over Israel who in turn rules over the Gentile nations. Not all in that Kingdom will be believers. But they will be forced to live under His rule of righteousness.

Yes, Jesus is God. He always was God. The Temple of Ezekiel will be built in the Millennium and the Jewish ordinances surrounding it will be practiced. (Ezekiel 40-47:12)

Are you trying to equate the division of race with evil by association with a dictator? In the Kingdom, Jesus will be a Dictator. No Bill of Rights. Does that bother you?

Quantrill

Jesus is a Jew now. He will be a Jew ruling in the Kingdom. He will rule over Israel who in turn rules over the Gentile nations. Not all in that Kingdom will be believers. But they will be forced to live under His rule of righteousness.

Yes, Jesus is God. He always was God. The Temple of Ezekiel will be built in the Millennium and the Jewish ordinances surrounding it will be practiced. (Ezekiel 40-47:12)

Are you trying to equate the division of race with evil by association with a dictator? In the Kingdom, Jesus will be a Dictator. No Bill of Rights. Does that bother you?

Quantrill
Jesus will rule in perfection and Holy justice. How can you compare that to a worldly dictator? It doesn't bother me even one iota. I look forward to it with all my heart.

Jesus will rule in perfection and Holy justice. How can you compare that to a worldly dictator? It doesn't bother me even one iota. I look forward to it with all my heart.

Because that is the form of government. Dictatorial. Jesus, the Jewish Messiah, ruling over Israel, and the Gentiles, the world. The Millennial Kingdom is part of the world. It is not Heaven as I have said.

Quantrill

Because that is the form of government. Dictatorial. Jesus, the Jewish Messiah, ruling over Israel, and the Gentiles, the world. The Millennial Kingdom is part of the world. It is not Heaven as I have said.

Quantrill
Then I'll trust in the Lord that His "dictatorship" will be for our own good.

So, did God create the races of mankind?

Why? To unite or divide?

Critical Race Theory wants to make all white people racist's. Because you are white. Are you? Do you like living among your own people who are white? Do you like your children going to school which is predominately white as opposed to black or Mexican? When you buy a house do you look for a white neighborhood as opposed to a colored neighborhood?

I say yes to all the above. What do you say? I am ready for the lies.

Quantrill

Why? To unite or divide?

Critical Race Theory wants to make all white people racist's. Because you are white. Are you? Do you like living among your own people who are white? Do you like your children going to school which is predominately white as opposed to black or Mexican? When you buy a house do you look for a white neighborhood as opposed to a colored neighborhood?

Quantrill
I believe God created the diversity of race/language/culture at the Tower of Babble to divide mankind to thwart any one world government and the absolute evil it would spawn without Christ as its head.
Reverse racism concerns me more than any racism I feel at any level anymore. I could now live and accept any race as a spouse for my son. Any concern I have is would we be accepted by them and their family. The same goes if I became separated from my own spouse. I could marry any woman from any race as long as I am accepted in return.
When I went on disability, our son was chased out of three predominantly white private Christian schools. The last school he attended was multi-racial and multi-national school for mostly diplomats' kids. He was not fully accepted by the kids, but at least there were no more white kids to bully him.
When we first moved into our neighborhood, it was predominantly white. As time went by, whites moved out and now it is predominantly hispanic. When it was white, the white teens commited crimes/used drugs everywhere al the time. Now that it is hispanic. Very little crime/drug use.
We were accepted there until I went on disability. Reverse racism swept over them with a white retired cop leading them on. My final assessment as a white.....I don't care your skin color....I care your heart/spirit/relationship to Christ.

I believe God created the diversity of race/language/culture at the Tower of Babble to divide mankind to thwart any one world government and the absolute evil it would spawn without Christ as its head.
Reverse racism concerns me more than any racism I feel at any level anymore. I could now live and accept any race as a spouse for my son. Any concern I have is would we be accepted by them and their family. The same goes if I became separated from my own spouse. I could marry any woman from any race as long as I am accepted in return.
When I went on disability, our son was chased out of three predominantly white private Christian schools. The last school he attended was multi-racial and multi-national school for mostly diplomats' kids. He was not fully accepted by the kids, but at least there were no more white kids to bully him.
When we first moved into our neighborhood, it was predominantly white. As time went by, whites moved out and now it is predominantly hispanic. When it was white, the white teens commited crimes/used drugs everywhere al the time. Now that it is hispanic. Very little crime/drug use.
We were accepted there until I went on disability. Reverse racism swept over them with a white retired cop leading them on. My final assessment as a white.....I don't care your skin color....I care your heart/spirit/relationship to Christ.

Got a fiddle and some 'whine'? Perhaps cheese?

I am addressing race. Not everyone's personal experience. You can have just as many opposing experiences with others of other races.

I am addressing race as God has laid down in the Scripture.

Do you need some tissues to cry on? Please, spare me.

If God was concerned with race, what makes you so high and mighty to disregard it? What makes you so 'spiritual'?
If you don't believe what God says about race, why should I believe you care about my relationship to God? Answer: I shouldn't. You just want me and others to all get the warm fuzzies and just love everybody.

How stupid.

You're a perfect example of what I said about the Church being the reason, being responsible, for the 'hate crimes'.

Quantrill

Last edited by a moderator:
Got a fiddle and some 'whine'? Perhaps cheese?

I am addressing race. Not everyone's personal experience. You can have just as many opposing experiences with others of other races.

I am addressing race as God has laid down in the Scripture.

Do you need some tissues to cry on? Please, spare me.

If God was concerned with race, what makes you so high and mighty to disregard it? What makes you so 'spiritual'?
If you don't believe what God says about race, why should I believe you give a rats ass about my relationship to God? Answer: I shouldn't. You just want me and others to all get the warm fuzzies and just love everybody.

How stupid.

You're a perfect example of what I said about the Church being the reason, being responsible, for the 'hate crimes'.

Quantrill
Hmmm. I think JLB is right....you just want to argue.

Why? To unite or divide?

Quantrill

You sure seem to know what everyone thinks and what their motives are. This must be a huge burden on you.

I thought only God knew these things.

JLB

You sure seem to know what everyone thinks and what their motives are. This must be a huge burden on you.

I thought only God knew these things.

JLB

The burden is believing what Scripture says and saying it instead of trying to sugar coat it and conform it into Americas image of god.

Quantrill

Back