Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Some buddies please??

blessedly_me23

Christian
Some things that I go through are a mystery and some not. I feel like the devil has been taking me through it and i don't have any friends to get me through it so i was hoping that i could get some people on this thread to talk to me, guide me, answer some questions and keep me going. Sometimes I get lonely and get into some trouble with the games the devil plays with me, so some help and advice would be perfect. I'm kinda scared... so some conversation and friends would be awesome. Right now I will be reading "The Psalms poetry on fire, Proverbs wisdom from above by Dr.Brian Simmons. God loves you.

Thank you. I would like to talk about some of the things that i've been experiencing. I have schizophrenia, but it seems like some of the things that i hear some people can hear to which has lead me to believe that they are demons. Firstly, I feel like i could be trapped in a mormon cult without even being around them, its like i can hear them, then also we have Freemasons in our town which I tell everyone do not mess with them, and i know that because my sisters baby daddy is one, and it seems to as some of the people that i used to hang around did witchcraft, or were witches... and everything just seemed to be put all on me. The blame was put all on me when theres these people that are known to be evil and they cant seem to figure out that its them... I'm starting to believe that theyre just like them if they cant see the obvious truth. I'm actually hearing and seeing these things and Im starting to keep myself inside the house where im protected and safe because now it just seems like it their ritual.

Thank you. I would like to talk about some of the things that i've been experiencing. I have schizophrenia, but it seems like some of the things that i hear some people can hear to which has lead me to believe that they are demons. Firstly, I feel like i could be trapped in a mormon cult without even being around them, its like i can hear them, then also we have Freemasons in our town which I tell everyone do not mess with them, and i know that because my sisters baby daddy is one, and it seems to as some of the people that i used to hang around did witchcraft, or were witches... and everything just seemed to be put all on me. The blame was put all on me when theres these people that are known to be evil and they cant seem to figure out that its them... I'm starting to believe that theyre just like them if they cant see the obvious truth. I'm actually hearing and seeing these things and Im starting to keep myself inside the house where im protected and safe because now it just seems like it their ritual.
Yes, I understand what you are saying, and we are still in prayer about the issue. I had what you are going through now, please be patient and wait on The LORD Yeshua, Ok? and keep us updated, Isaiah 40:31 KJV

Love Walter And Debbie

Some things that I go through are a mystery and some not. I feel like the devil has been taking me through it and i don't have any friends to get me through it so i was hoping that i could get some people on this thread to talk to me, guide me, answer some questions and keep me going. Sometimes I get lonely and get into some trouble with the games the devil plays with me, so some help and advice would be perfect. I'm kinda scared... so some conversation and friends would be awesome. Right now I will be reading "The Psalms poetry on fire, Proverbs wisdom from above by Dr.Brian Simmons. God loves you.
Don't know if this is help or advice, but here goes:

There is an old song title that says "What A Friend We Have In Jesus", so when you're lonely please remember you are never alone.
There is also a contemporary songs titled "Nobody" by Casting Crowns that talks exactly about what to do when the devil tries to get to you.
Also, awhile back I counted that in the Bible God tells us 162 times not to be afraid. When you're not afraid then the devil loses. I'm ok with that :) Maybe you will be too :)

Hi blessedly_me23

Schizophrenia is a hard thing to deal with, but Christ is greater than that which afflicts us and tries to surround us as in the evil forces that come from the principalities of evilness that is in the world and it is so important as a child of God to keep on that armour of God, Ephesians 6:10-18

Please read and stand on Psalms 91 as this is full of God's promises of protection against the enemy. Just remember, the battle belongs to the Lord who will defeat the enemy that tries to surround us. Plus if you can, it might help if you can move somewhere else away from all these people. In my prayers :pray

Psa 91:1 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
Psa 91:2 I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.
Psa 91:3 Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.
Psa 91:4 He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.
Psa 91:5 Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;
Psa 91:6 Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.
Psa 91:7 A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.
Psa 91:8 Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.
Psa 91:9 Because thou hast made the LORD, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation;
Psa 91:10 There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.
Psa 91:11 For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.
Psa 91:12 They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.
Psa 91:13 Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.
Psa 91:14 Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.
Psa 91:15 He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.
Psa 91:16 With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.

Thank you, it's like a game being played and a lot of blame on me and i keep hearing things about incantations and magic and witches. It seems like im repeating the same years, like it'll start the year and it'll play out then at some point which i dont know, I probably go to sleep and have to start the years over again and relive it. Per say it'll be 2022 and and i'll live out my days and then 2024 comes and somewhere along the lines, it goes back to 2022 and i'll have to relive 2022 again and do the same things i did before. Like travelling back in time. If that makes sense. Its a mixture of evil like the freemasons, witches, eastern stars, cults, and different religions. Not to mention people not liking me for i dont know what reason, and its like i can make contact with other people without them being around me. Also, I had this encounter with someone who had a ouija board and i told them i didnt want anything to do with it, then it's like the tv has a mind of its own and can talk about whats not even going on in the show, people following me and people from my childhood ive seen before that seemed to not have aged at all come around, mirror and reflection play, I know theres manipulation going on, and i seen the color purple in a circle come out of a steering wheel of a car before and yellow and purple sparks come out of the sky from nowhere... it's A LOT and theres more! I need help and a lot of prayers for me and my family and their friends and friends and their family.

7-20-24

Hi again blessedly, They that endure to the end shall be saved my Sister.

Love, Walter And Debbie

Last edited:
Yes, I understand what you are saying, and we are still in prayer about the issue. I had what you are going through now, please be patient and wait on The LORD Yeshua, Ok? and keep us updated, Isaiah 40:31 KJV

Love Walter And Debbie
God bless you, you went through the same thing. I'm so sorry, that mustve been real hard for you, for it was real hard for me. I'm very glad that you were victorious and made it through with Jesus Christ. God bless your soul.

God bless you, you went through the same thing. I'm so sorry, that mustve been real hard for you, for it was real hard for me. I'm very glad that you were victorious and made it through with Jesus Christ. God bless your soul.
Thank you, Sister.

Love always, Walter And Debbie

Thank you Walter. It's been really hard and it seems like the devil has been really playing with our minds!! I thank you for your help. I just read about when Jesus carried the cross along with Simon and how the military mocked him.

Yes, there are different symptoms, serious mental tests, and programs, that I have been through, but through it all I have learned to put more trust in Yeshua Ha Mashiach/Jesus Christ Our Lord And Saviour.

Love, Walter

Thank you Walter. It's been really hard and it seems like the devil has been really playing with our minds!! I thank you for your help. I just read about when Jesus carried the cross along with Simon and how the military mocked him.

The Crucifixion of Jesus Matthew 27:32-61​

Is the above what you are talking about?

Love, Walter And Debbie

Yes, that's exactly the one. It's like i almost forgot or didnt believe that He carried the cross because maybe I havent read it in a while?? I'm not sure, but it was kinda losing its memory in my mind. Matter of fact, there's a lot of things that i've learned that i've forgotten about about the bible. It's like my memory learns something and then it shifts to something else and then I forget what I learned. It does that a lot, I forgot most of the details thats happened in my life. I can't even remember the major things in my life and when I do its covered with lies.

Yes, that's exactly the one. It's like i almost forgot or didnt believe that He carried the cross because maybe I havent read it in a while?? I'm not sure, but it was kinda losing its memory in my mind. Matter of fact, there's a lot of things that i've learned that i've forgotten about about the bible. It's like my memory learns something and then it shifts to something else and then I forget what I learned. It does that a lot, I forgot most of the details thats happened in my life. I can't even remember the major things in my life and when I do its covered with lies.
Ok, we understand,

Back