Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Some buddies please??

Today I woke up to my parents arguing, I've prayed that they wouldnt, so i woke up and put my hand on the bible thats under my pillow and it seemed to do something. But I still hear these voices (demons) and the tv still isnt acting right, and what I mean by that is it seems like the tv is talking directly towards us, and it just seems like theres something moving within the air... I can't explain it and it's not the Holy Spirit, I know.. it seems like something... not of God.

Because I wanted to know what it felt like and why people done them. Mostly from watching tv , specifically MTV and people talking about it and things. I don't like doing which i'm working on it with the Lord, but i'm currently still in my addiction and I believe with His help, it'll all work out, plus my nicotine addiction, i just picked up from my peers, I dont think its a big deal, but looking at it, it does affect my health, I cant smoke around my dad(and I dont) because he has breathing problems (which i could get help with prayers with please) but he doesn't want me to smoke anymore.

Because I wanted to know what it felt like and why people done them. Mostly from watching tv , specifically MTV and people talking about it and things. I don't like doing which i'm working on it with the Lord, but i'm currently still in my addiction and I believe with His help, it'll all work out, plus my nicotine addiction, i just picked up from my peers, I dont think its a big deal, but looking at it, it does affect my health, I cant smoke around my dad(and I dont) because he has breathing problems (which i could get help with prayers with please) but he doesn't want me to smoke anymore.
Good morning blessdly_me, His Mercy Endures Forever, thank you, Sister.

Love, Walter And Debbie

Good morning and thank you!! Today I went to court with my mom and we learned that the police are lying about some of their actions... usual for police. I have court in just a few days so just pray for me. I have restitution that I have to pay off and pray for me that I'll have the money to fully pay it off so I can be done with going to court!

Good morning and thank you!! Today I went to court with my mom and we learned that the police are lying about some of their actions... usual for police. I have court in just a few days so just pray for me. I have restitution that I have to pay off and pray for me that I'll have the money to fully pay it off so I can be done with going to court!
OK.

Love, Walter

blessedly_me23 What kind of Church are you in and what culture are you from for a family member to want use witchcraft to control your movements?
Do you know who these family members are sister? and are your members separated at the moment? and why is a family member saying that they want to control you through witchcraft if they are from a Christian backgrpund?

Do you know who these family members are sister? and are your members separated at the moment? and why is a family member saying that they want to control you through witchcraft if they are from a Christian backgrpund?
No. Im not sure which family member it is. And im not sure, it kinda confused me to, but thats what someone told me in the church that she was getting from God.

Back