Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

songs you're obsessed with right now

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
I find myself listening to this at least every few days:
Not just for the song, for the video too. Brothers dancing in an out-of-character fashion, wheeee!

There are some songs that I have listened to 1000 times and still can't sing along. I love what a person can do with his /her voice and instruments. I get enamored in the individual talent of people not necessarily their "message." I LOVE people who sound "bluesy" or "soul", in particular if they hold off that sound with a monotone for a while. This band is one of my favorites.

Last edited:
Not currently, as I had listened to this song enough that I got sick of it and am still letting it rest for now, but this is one of my favorite worship songs that I've enjoyed listening to on repeat:

Not currently, as I had listened to this song enough that I got sick of it and am still letting it rest for now, but this is one of my favorite worship songs that I've enjoyed listening to on repeat:
Well it's the only one of like 5 songs the play on Christian Radio. Maybe that's why you got sick of it.

Although when my church plays oceans I get tingly when the girl sings real loud aaaaaAAAAAAaaaa.

^Same. They seem to stand out from most everyone else, which makes me think they'll be around and successful for a long time. I do hope so because they're really talented.

Wish I was going to their concert here in Tampa in July.

^Same. They seem to stand out from most everyone else, which makes me think they'll be around and successful for a long time. I do hope so because they're really talented.

Wish I was going to their concert here in Tampa in July.

I'd like to attend one of their concerts as well :woot2

Heck yeah, I would!

I liked this song enough to spend some of my valuable money that I'm saving to own it on my iPod:
I like listening to it, but trying not to listen to it so much that I get sick of it.

That's another great song, questdriven! Their "I Bet My Life" is amongst my Top 10 Favorite Songs of All Time ........ there's just something incredibly moving about their music!

Probably the most talented artists I've come across since Owl City :)
Owl City is all poetic and other worldly, and usually takes your mind to a better place. Imagine Dragons is deep and moving. Between the two of them, that's everything I crave and look for in music.

Probably the most talented artists I've come across since Owl City :)
Owl City is all poetic and other worldly, and usually takes your mind to a better place. Imagine Dragons is deep and moving. Between the two of them, that's everything I crave and look for in music.

I so agree!

Ive done a lot of things so far in my life., including being a musician for a good part of it while i am doing the other stuff:).
So, im always keeping my ear tuned towards live music being played well..... and when i hear something i like.., im really happy to find it.
This video is not "Christian" music, per say, but, dont let that stop you from listening if you have time.

K
-

In my last marriage, I was there to replace someone. An imaginary man who never existed, but was desired.
I was so alone so often, even when standing or sitting next to her.

This is not a Christian song, but it is also not an ANTI-Christian song - it is very neutral and contains no profanity. Released ten years before my divorce, I had heard the song, but it meant little to me for a long time.

Then, suddenly, it meant everything to me. It described my insides.

Back