Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

songs you're obsessed with right now

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
I'm a bit depressed at the moment, (an understatement), but, the Christian band skillet really makes great music, makes me feel better, stuff I can relate to.

It's a great band in general.

Due to my family having had k-love/Air One on the radio in the car since... As long as I can remember, my taste seems to be very Christian, music-wise. I'm fleshing out a bit more though.

Most of the non-Christian music I listen to is either from video games or the anime I watch, myself.

Or random songs I've found through mediums such as AMVs on YouTube and liked enough to go buy on iTunes.

I just started watching SAO
I loved the first arc so much. Second arc is okay. SAO II is good but first arc is probably still the best. Apparently an SAO III will be coming out sometime.
I want to buy the light novels the anime is based on sometime, but that's a far away dream at the moment. lol

I loved the first arc so much. Second arc is okay. SAO II is good but first arc is probably still the best. Apparently an SAO III will be coming out sometime.
I want to buy the light novels the anime is based on sometime, but that's a far away dream at the moment. lol
It's pretty unique, different from many other animes, I literally have just finished the first episode, at the same time, I'm also trying to watch Naruto (bit of a downgrade in fighting from DBZ tbh) but, it's alright.

As an aside, I love this song by Thousand Foot Krutch, I'm also taking a liking to the band in general

Last edited:
Back