Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

Sticking up for our Catholic Brethren

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
francisdesales said:
Solo said:
The Church is not the Roman Catholic cult that teaches false teachings so that unbelievers remain unbelievers.

Stick to your signature. Your fallicious opinions have been duly noted.
What your flesh determines is opinions, are facts of truth by which you should be experiencing conviction of.

Your lack of conviction of the truth validates your inability to understand the Word of God. Where oh where is the Holy Spirit when the truth comes forth???

That would be the first clue in directing me to the Word of God instead of the catechism of some cult!!!

Only those who have been born of God, born again have the indwelling of the Holy Spirit. You claim to be born again, yet you have no testimony. Those who are born again, love to profess their testimony to the growth and edification of the body of Christ. Those who are not born again do not speak of such things.

Solo said:
What your flesh determines is opinions, are facts of truth by which you should be experiencing conviction of.

Could you re-word that? I don't understand what you are trying to say.

Solo said:
Your lack of conviction of the truth validates your inability to understand the Word of God. Where oh where is the Holy Spirit when the truth comes forth???

How would the lack of conviction affect ones ability to understand a book? The problem is not one of understanding what the book says, but what the AUTHOR INTENDED, Mike. Since the Author doesn't explain His meaning to you, your comments are just "chaff in the wind".

Solo said:
That would be the first clue in directing me to the Word of God instead of the catechism of some cult!!!

Why do you continue to make derogatory statements? The Catholic Church is not a cult in the sense you are implying.

Solo said:
Only those who have been born of God, born again have the indwelling of the Holy Spirit. You claim to be born again, yet you have no testimony. Those who are born again, love to profess their testimony to the growth and edification of the body of Christ. Those who are not born again do not speak of such things.

How rude to make such a statement. I have testimony, I just haven't shared it with you. I don't usually share such things with people who are only looking for an excuse to step on me and condemn me to hell.

The Bible doesn't state that those who are born again "love to profess their testimony". That is for the proud, quite frankly. The Bible says that those who born again have Christ and will love. By the tone of your posts, I have doubts of your love for others. One's walk in Christ SHOWS one's growth, not your lip-service and patting yourself on the back while condemning everyone else who doesn't make vanity posts....

Regards

See you in heaven if you make it. If you do not, I will grieve knowing God has afforded you many, many warnings, yet it is by your own selfish choice to reject Him and submit to the cult of Roman Catholicism that will result in your failure to appear before God Almighty for eternity!

The Truth Hurts those that refuse to acknowledge it.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back