Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

stuff about prophecy

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
The tithe still takes the cake. A christian church that tithe. The tithe is not following Christ, its following the Law of Moses. Whoever tithes best not eat a ham sandwich.
I'm all for clergy working in real jobs as well. I think they get too separated from the real life struggles when they don't work.

I think churches and all believers need to be careful what they say and how they treat others. The body is the temple of God and the Spirit of God dwells in the believer. So every believer is a witness. If a believer is crooked to another believer, they are not being crooked to the believer but they are being directly crooked to God. When that tithe Pastor says its not good enough if people don't pay there tithe, they are saying it directly to God, and God watches them drive off there 500k Benz why the church is spiritualy starved.

I went to a church once and all the Pastor talked about was feeding more sheep and bringing more people to church and how blessed it is to donate. People genuinely seeking God and being starved of the Gospel.

Last edited:
I was reading and the scriptures even say crooked. Lol. Its great, even the bible uses the word crooked. This has to be my favourite bible version now. Lol.

"Do everything without grumbling or arguing, so that you may become blameless and pure, children of God without fault in a warped and crooked generation."

Last edited:
I believe you will always be healed, accept for the last time.
It may not be the healing you want but you will keep going, living.
The arena I belonged to at one time and ministered in was all about healing.
I heard about every conceivable notion why you should be healed, or why you were not being healed.
I think most Christians understand that God can heal, there is that "book of Acts" mentality that gets extreme.
Learning Grace will be an area of true healing, it allows the mind to rest.
Paul, the greatest psychologist who ever lived (other than Jesus) told us what makes up a human.
Learning to be a son or daughter to the Father is the intent of our Father. He is going to be the Father He wants to be, Hebrews 1:5.
The pleasing of the Father is to be yourself (in Christ with knowledge,) the unique one of a kind creation expressing life spontaneously.
Not if one leg is shorter than another, if you have this problem or any other, pray and leave it alone.
If you don't get a miracle, whatever your condition, pray for the right Dr, the right test, right pill, so on.
Christ is your healer regardless, however He choses to heal you, He can be trusted.
Above all "learn Grace" for it is sufficient.

Last edited:
Back