Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Taking a break from God !

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
I tried to take a break from God yesterday but didn't quite succeed. I got part of my eyebrow ripped off after peeling off my facial mask... :o

Ouch, Tina! Prayers for new eyebrow growth going for 'ya already.

Did you know that the late actress Lucille Ball considered getting her eyebrows tattooed? She had to shave her eyebrows for a film role ... they didn't grow back ... so she thought about having tattoos. She didn't have it done...she was concerned what would happen to them as she aged ... didn't want the dark lines sagging unevenly around her eyes! What a sense of humour!

You're too cute, Tina! :yes

Lucille Ball is the only person I've ever heard of whose eyebrow hairs didn't grow back ... most women have to continue plucking once they start.

feathers.... nice fashion statement!

Or ..... a plastic pair of Groucho Marx eyeglasses with fluffy black eyebrows ... another fashion statement :biggrin

See? There are always alternatives :waving

You're too cute, Tina! :yes

Lucille Ball is the only person I've ever heard of whose eyebrow hairs didn't grow back ... most women have to continue plucking once they start.

AD: This is true; keeping a nice thin arch takes work. Blessings.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back