Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The beasts of Revelation Chapter 13, interpreted.

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Ki Won

Please Read This Comment Carefully, You May Even Need To Read It Twice. Take Note Of How This Is Too Neat To Be Neither A Coincidence Or Accidental.

Clear your mind of everything that you have ever thought or been taught about the book of Revelation, especially when it comes to the beasts and the harlot. If you read this carefully and let it sink in you will understand that it is 100% correct. I warn you, it is long but necessarily so.

I won't quote the verses but read Revelation chapter 13v1 and 13v11. The key to understanding these verses and I suppose the whole book of Revelation is *the blasphemous names on the heads of the beast.*

When you read the Old Testament, what is it that provokes God to anger the most? What was the reason God brought judgement on Israel? I'll tell you what it was, *IDOLATRY!* The worship of false gods or false religions.

It follows then that the blasphemous names would be the names of religions because what could be more blasphemous to God than the name of a false god or religion? But which religions?

Well as the only religion that leads to heaven is Christianity and the beast is the ANTI Christ, presumably the false religions would also have to have a "messiah" of some description.

Do you know how many religions besides Christianity have a messianic figure of some sort? *SEVEN!* And only seven.. Seven blasphemous names, seven religions..

Those seven religions are further separated into 10 different branches, that is, three of the seven have two major branches. The horns on the beast therefore are the ten major branches of those religions and the ten crowns are the authority each religion/branch possesses to give to their messiah currently held by the figurehead leader of each religion/branch. Ten horns, ten branches.. Ten crowns, ten figureheads..

The seven heads are the respective "messiahs."

Read that again and understand what it means.

That's right, there isn't going to be only one antiChrist, there are going to be **SEVEN!** One for me and one for you depending on where in the world you live and on which side of the aisle you fall.

The seven religions are Judaism (Orthodox and Zionism), islam (Sunni and Shia), Buddhism (Theravada and Mahayana), Hinduism, Zoroastrianism, Taoism and Ba'bism/Bahá'i. (7 names /10 branches/10 crowns)

The respective "messiahs" are Mashiach, mahdi, Maitreya, Kalki, Saoshyant, Li Hong and "he whom God will make manifest" . (7 "messiahs"/7 heads)

When the Bible says "All inhabitants of the earth will worship the beast" it's because they already do, and they don't even know that they do..

Using the same formula of heads being religions and horns being branches of them we can decipher who the second beast and his horns represent and also with the harlot too.

In Rev 13v11 we're told that the second beast has "two horns like a lamb" and as Jesus is the Lamb then the beast out of the earth must represent a false Christianity.

The second beast also mimics Elijah by calling fire down from heaven so presumably that means he's coming as a false Elijah to the first beast's false Christ which will also be why he's called the false prophet.

There are only two branches of "Christianity" that are expecting Elijah in the end-times, the LDS and the JW's. Two branches, two horns..

The harlot represents not only Catholicism and through her daughters most organized Christianity but she also represents all religions that have a female godhead.

You should notice that virtually every religion in the world is covered and that those religions cover practically the whole world

Part 1/2

So who are the beasts and the harlot? Can we know? I believe that we can, yes.

In 2 Timothy 3:8 Paul mentions Jannes and Jambres but that is the only mention of them in the whole Bible. Who are they and what have they done to warrant their actual names being in the Bible?

They were the Egyptian sorcerers who went up against Moses in Pharoah's court when Moses turned his staff into a snake and it ate the staffs of the sorcerers after they did the same thing. If you read the account of the plagues in Exodus you can see that God humiliated the Egyptian magicians and the Egyptians in general.

Jannes and Jambres left Egypt with the Israelites but *Jannes drowned in the Red Sea* when God closed it over the Egyptians. His brother Jambres stayed with the Israelites and was even believed to have converted to Judaism. He was supposedly one of the instigators of the golden calf incident and was one of the followers of Korah who were *swallowed up by the earth.*

So I posit that means..

Jannes drowned in the sea - beast out of the sea
Jambres swallowed by the earth - beast out of the earth

Aggadic writings tell us that the Egyptian sorcerers, during the end of days, possessed the necessary occult knowledge to embark on a journey to the Jewish world to come. I'll repeat that, the *Egyptian sorcerers possessed the necessary occult knowledge to embark on a journey to the Jewish world to come.*

So two powerful Egyptian sorcerers who have a serious beef with God over the way he humiliated them in Pharoah's court and over the way in which they died possess the occult knowledge to appear in the world today.. Ookaay..

Is anybody expecting a couple of 3500yr old Egyptian sorcerers any time soon? Well they're coming anyway and I don't think that they're coming as tourists..

But why does God call them beasts and abominations? Because to God they ARE beasts and abominations, Jannes especially..

Jannes is actually the Roman god Janus and while he's normally portrayed as having two heads or two faces he actually has many heads.. Seven heads to be exact. This long but excellent study by the Black Sheep Researcher tells you an awful lot about Janus/Jannes.

You'll discover that Janus is Bel, and Janus is Ba'al and even more. It leaves little doubt that Janus is the seven headed beast out of the sea. Jambres is his brother.. The harlot is their mother (the mother of prostitutes and of the *abominations of the earth* ).

It's also possible that they are Titans, you know, big giants? Like *REALLY BIG GIANTS!* Have a watch of this video to follow my train of thought here..

https://www.bitchute.com/video/JwMXsJTyrA3E

Their mother, the harlot, is Jezebel who was the wife of Ahab. How can Jezebel be their mother? Well, like her sons, Jezebel was also a powerful occult sorcerer, I can only surmise that when God says she's their mom He is talking about the spirit that controlled her, that being the spirit of Asherah who is the mother of the Titans through another one of her alter egos, Gaia. They are the same person..

So in summary, because this comment is long enough anyway..

Anti-Christ = the beast out of the sea = Janus/Jannes (+ seven antiChrists)
False prophet = beast out of the earth = Jambres
The harlot = Jezebel

You can't tell me that when these guys show up people aren't going to "wonder after the beast" , a seven headed giant magician or that they won't be fooled by their "lying signs and wonders" considering how powerful their magic is. When "Elijah" tells everybody that Janus is the god they've always been worshipping the seven messiahs will concur and so the world will be convinced to worship Janus AS God.

"See, I have warned you ahead of time"

Blessings

Rev 13v2 tells us that the beast "resembled a leopard but had feet like those of a bear and a mouth like that of a lion." What does that mean? Well I defer to David Bayliss's breakdown in his essay "animal symbolism".

Animal Symbolism

In short, the leopard is a stealthy hunter, secretive and hidden until he's ready to pounce. The bear usually attacks to protect itself or it's young, 3 times in Scripture when a bear is mentioned it is the female bear. Bears tend to attack from a position of blind fury. The Lion on the other hand is regal, it usually announces it's attack with a roar, etc.

Bayliss's conclusion is thus "The animal in question is inherently a watchful, secretive animal but it carries the lethal weaponry of the two more violent predators of scripture and is possibly motivated by blind fury and a regal determination that it will not be thwarted."

What we see is that the beast out of the sea is a dangerous animal especially for Christians. Now I could go verse by verse and literally expound on everything in ch 13 but instead I'm now going to jump to 13v18 and the number of the beast, six hundred, threescore and six.

600 in the Bible means warfare. 60 means pride and arrogance, 6 is the number of man, 11 means disorder and confusion and 66 is idol worship (i.e. the confusion of man (11x6) who makes an idol out of self).

The Meaning of Numbers in the Bible?

So 600, 60 and 6 means "a proud and arrogant man who brings disorder, confusion, idol worship and warfare".

As you can see, God has told us who the beast is, what motivates him, what sort of person he is and what he will bring when he appears. I can expand on all of the above if needs be but I'm going to leave it there for now, sorry for the multiple posts but as you can see the length was necessary, and this is the SHORT version..

I can expand on all the above and I can provide scriptures that provide support to the thesis but if you simply look at it logically it should be obvious that the thesis is correct. It is entirely Scriptural that God will bring judgement on earth for the worship of false gods or false religions, he's done it before..

Blessings

That's an interesting take, but when you study Daniel Chapter 7 these are the seven heads of the beast out of the sea whom the last one will give power to the beast out of the earth, Rev 13.

Below is that of the seven remaining nations described as four beasts in Daniel 7:1-8 and the three kingdoms that were subdued by the little horn, which is the Roman Empire.

The three kingdoms that were subdued by the little horn of Daniel 7:24 are the Heruli, Vandals, and Ostrogoths who were eliminated by the year 538 AD under the leadership of the Eastern Roman Emperor Justinian whose deadly wound came in 1798.

Seven remaining nations that still exist today:

Babylonian Empire:
(Iraq) The lion represents the winged lions that guarded the royal places of Babylon. This Empire ran from 2000BC - 1759BC

Medo – Persian Empire:
(Iran) The ribs of the bear are part of the consuming greed that devours the first empire. This Empire ran approximately from 536BC - 330BC

Grecian Empire:
(Greece, Turkey, Syria, Egypt) Four wings of the leopard described the swiftness of this empire that ran from 334-331BC. It wrestled world dominion from Medo-Persia. After the death of Alexander the Great the kingdom was divided into four minor kingdoms that continued as prominent factors in world politics until the Roman Empire gathered it back as one kingdom.

Roman Empire: (little horn, Daniel 8:9-14, 23-27)
Iron represents the stronghold this nation had. Daniel chapter 2 mentions the iron element of this empire that it to will be divided and broken as God will set up a kingdom that will never be destroyed.
This Empire ran from 753BC -27BC

The seven heads are that of the Babylonian Empire, Medo/Persian Empire, Grecian Empire and Roman Empire. The ten horns represent the nations the Roman Empire scattered to when the deadly wound was put upon them, Daniel 7:23-25; Rev 13:3. The deadly wound came in 1798 when General Berthier of France, who made his entrance into Rome, abolished the Roman government and established a secular one and captured Pope Pius VI, who soon died in captivity in Valence, on August 29, 1799. In 1801 Napoleon made an agreement with Pope Pius II establishing Napoleon’s Organic Articles of granting the Tribunal and the Corps legislative partial control of the concordat in order to help the state monitor any politically harmful Catholic or Protestant movements or activities. The wound was largely healed in 1929 when Mussolini gave the Vatican back to Pope Pius XI and established it as a country in it's own right in the Lateran Treaty.

The Roman Empire began in 753BC by Romulus who founded Rome in 27BC with Augustus Caesar becoming the first emperor of Rome in 27 BC and died in 14AD. Rome controlled over two million square miles stretching from the Rhine River to Egypt and from Britain (England) to Asia Minor which made up the Grecian Empire of Greece, Turkey, Syria and Egypt. In 146BC the Romans destroyed Corinth during the Battle of Corinth and made the Greece Empire into a province of the Roman Empire. This timeline goes from 753BC to 27BC. Nero burned Rome in 64AD and blamed the Christian community in the city causing the Roman Empires first persecution of Christians. In 1453 was the rise of the Ottoman Empire that conquered Constantinople destroying the Byzantine Empire (Eastern Roman Empire) that reigned from 330AD to 1453AD. The Roman Empire was then called the Holy Roman Empire that was a political entity beginning in 800AD - 1806AD from the time of Charlemagne (Holy Roman Emperor) who protected Pope Leo III from Adrian's supporters in Rome to Francis II, King of France. Pope Pius VII was the Pope from 1800-1823. The Roman Empire is known today as Vatican City, a city-state surrounded by Rome and Italy who has diplomatic relations with every nation around the world.

The crowns on its heads show that this dragon claims royal authority against the true King who is God of all creation as he prepares to take his seat above all that which is Gods Kingdom claiming he is God as he prepares to deceive the world through that of an existing Roman Empire, Daniel 8:9-12; Isaiah 14:12-15.

The beast rises up out of the sea, Rev 13, as the sea here is symbolic of people and nations as in a sea of humanity, Daniel Chapter 7:1-8; Revelation 17:15. The seven heads are that of the Babylonian Empire, Medo/Persian Empire, Grecian Empire and Roman Empire. The ten horns represent the nations the Roman Empire scattered to when the deadly wound was put upon them, Daniel 7:15-28.

These ten nations were the Anglo-Saxons (Germans in Great Britain), the Franks (French), Suevi (Portuguese), Visigoths (Spanish), Burgundians (Swiss), Alemanni (Germans), Lombards (Italians), Ostrogoths, Heruli, and the Vandals in northern Africa. The last three being Ostrogoths, Heruli, and the Vandals had already been destroyed by the Roman Empire before their deadly wound came in 1798.

The beast out of the earth, Rev 13:11-18, is the revived Roman Empire (mystery Babylon, Rev 17:5) which causes man to take its mark. Daniel 7:25 and another shall rise after them; and he shall be diverse from the first, He will think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time, 2 Thessalonians 2:13-12.

To explain the beast out of the sea in (Rev. 13:1-10), one must explain (Rev. 17:7-18). And I didn't see any explanation of that other than the waters being identified as peoples and nations. (17:15) I believe it is incorrect to identify the harlot with the beast out of the earth. For it is the beast of the sea upon which she sits. (Rev. 13:1) (17:1)

Note especially (Rev. 17:8). The beast 'was, is not, and is'. This beast is difficult to define. No wonder we are told in (17:9) that wisdom would be needed to understand.

It is strange to me that in (Rev. 17:1) the angel said to John "Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters." Usually the vision is first and then should come an understanding of the judgement. Thus to me it reads as if John already knew of the harlot on the waters. But she is never mentioned in (13:1), or anywhere else before, that I could see.

Quantrill

Greeting
First I like to say I love you
In Revelation 13:18 (KJV)
Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man, and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

Note: Here is wisdom, is the beast
Note:
of how many with the mark, meaning what is the mark that the represents this antichrist
Note: Six hundred sixty and six.
Note: count the number, more than one person
Six hundred is the number of something as well as sixty and ends with a six the same as the first and second when you put each number it represents something. when finding what this is, you'll going, to see what this man represents the number 666
this was hidden because no one didn't understand it, so it was ignored the number is? guess?

Revelation 13:16 (KJV) And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

Note: he causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark
remember a person can not causes, anyone to take something that against his or her conscience unless you give up or God gave them up, your soul to those who you worship, him or her.
there is something called the writer inkhorn something to look at

Note: a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: are? or a mans right hand, and the forehead, to show the mark from his right hand, not the left hand but his right hand, from the right-hand onto his or her forehead
the right hand is the key
The Harlot
that sits on the what? she is called wisdom, She sits, with those with marks in their right hand, and in their foreheads:
Note: Six hundred sixty and six, it not a personal name but we know him only, as the antichrist an old ancient Hebrew name what is it?
Islam knows this ancient what?

images.jpg alla.jpg

Personally, I don't think Islam is going to play any role in the coming mark of the beast. They will play a role in their willingness to come against and destroy Israel. But, that is what they always do anyway.

No, the whole system of the mystery of iniquity and the anti-christ is to advanced for Islam to come up with.

Quantrill

Personally, I don't think Islam is going to play any role in the coming mark of the beast. They will play a role in their willingness to come against and destroy Israel. But, that is what they always do anyway.

No, the whole system of the mystery of iniquity and the anti-christ is to advanced for Islam to come up with.

Quantrill

O yes indeed Islam is the major player, it is called the wound that's healed

imagesCAXSPSXO.jpg

I don't find the extant scenarios very convincing Biblically and in present-future trends. I'm not sure of the correct identifications/correspondences but here are some of my tentative scenarios (not complete).

Atlantis/NATO and the Sea Beast or Beast ridden by harlot:
- 10 horns beast. Atlantis has 10 kings.
- 7/8 heads beast. Atlantis is the "8th continent".
- Beast was, is not, is coming. Atlantis sank, "Atlantis rising". ("Atlantis Rising", "Alani Dragon Rising", "Allen Redress").
- Beast rises from Great sea ("Mediterranean"). Atlantis was in the Atlantic (which the Mediterranean is a sea of).
- Wound healed. Atlantis sank, "Atlantis Rising"?
- World will wonder after the beast. Likely people would all wonder after a Resurrected Atlantis.
- number of name of man/beast 666 (TRS/RTS/STR). TRS ~ Tiras ~ Atlas (l/r interchange)? 3 concentric cirles could match 3 small medium and large sixes superimposed? The alternative number 616 is similar to Atlantis twin-city symbol (similar to an 8 with a line through the middle).
- Daniel was about the same time as Plato who wrote about Atlantis. John of Revelation was not long after Philo who mentioned Atlantis.
- lion (Daniel). Aslan.

G7/G8 and the sea beast or beast ridden by harlot:
- 7/8 heads of beast. G7/G8 has 8 nations/states.
- 10 horns of beast. G7/G8 has 10 executives/heads of states.

EU and the sea beast:
- Deadly wound healed: World War One &/or Two? (Germany divided?)
- 10 horns beast. "10 nations formed the COuncil of Europe in the 1940s". 10 nations of EEC.
- 7 heads. 7 champions of Christendom/Europe.
- 3 uprooted horns. BeNeLux? Golden Triangle? France Italy Germany formed original core of European (re)unification?
- Ridden by harlot Babylon (Rome). "Maastricht revival of Roman empire". France Italy* & Germany formed the original core.

Globalism/UNO and beast:
- beast ridden by harlot Babylon (Rome). UNO is Latin for "one". Empire State New York (twin towers) same latitude as Rome.
- WWW is 666 in Hebrew numerals.
"6 individual man, 66 clan/tribe/family/nation, 666 world"?
- 7 heads. 7 continents. 7 climate zones. 7 seas.
- 10 horns. 10 arcs/bows of Egyptian world.
- Harlot controls global free trade in Revelation.
- 2 horns: Twin Towers (World Trade building)?
- Lion: Shem (Shamash, lion of Judah/"Aslan")?
Bear: Japheth (North)?
Leopard: Ham (Nimrod)?

Rome (Roman empire, Papacy/Vatican) and harlot riding beast:
- 7/8 heads: 7 hills Rome. 7 kings of Rome.
- 10 horns/kings. 10 curiae of Rome.
- deadly wound healed. "revived Roman empire"?
- harlot Babylon seems to be implied to be Rome in Revelation.
- 'Publius Engima' ~ "mystery Babylon"?

USA and beast:
- 2 horns lamb-dragon/false prophet. Twin towers? President & Vice President? Antenae?
- 666. Great Seal of US, seal of president?
- Earth Beast rises from earth. Buffalo?
- Sea Beast: USA is in the Atlantic. Sea power (geopolitics)?

Yalta/NATO and the sea beast:
- Lion: UK/Churchill/Brexit?
Bear: Russia/Stalin/Putin?
Leopard: US/Roosevelt/Trump? or Germany (4 occupation zones)?
- 2 beasts (sea beast & earth beast). USA & EU?

Pleiadians/Transplant/Panspermia/UFOlogy/Martians and beast:
- sea = space/heavens?
- 7 heads with names of blasphemy: 7 planets?

Aryans/Indoeuropeans/Nationalists and beast:
- 7 heads & 10 horns. There may have been about 7 or 10 ancient high cultures/civilisations (all founded by culture bearers) and/or about 7 or 10 branches of Indo-european. (7 sons of Japheth?)
- Gold head & lion = blond Nordic/Aryan (& rich/ruling class/elite)? Aslan/Aryan/Atlantis?
- deadly wound healed. World War two?
- leopard 4 heads. 4 occupation zones Germany?
- leopard body. "German-Hellenic" blend (ref Mein Kampf)?
- Apollyon/Abaddon. Napoleon? Adolf? Hyperborean/Apollonian?

Islam and beast or harlot Babylon:
- Abbasid Islamic capital at Bagdad & Kufa?
- harlot Babylon ("mixture") in wilderness: Mecca? Baghdad?
- Alamahozim "god of forces/fortifications" (Daniel) is similar to Allah + Mahammed?
- ram in Daniel and lamb-dragon in Revelation might include Arab Islam?
- False Prophet. Mohammed called the Prophet (like the Prophet prophesied of by Moses).
- lion (Daniel, Revelation) - Aslan - Allah?

Quantrill
Actually Islam does play a major part as they will be a part of the deceptive peace treaty as they hand over the Dome of the Rock to the beast out of the earth/son of perdition who will rule the nations for 3 1/2 years before Christ returns and cast alive the beast out of the sea and out of the earth into the lake of fire. Daniel 7 and Rev 13-20 teaches us who these two beast are that have always tried to destroy those who are God's own from the time of the Babylonian Empire.

Back