Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

Bible Study The God And Father Of Jesus

John the Baptist said:
vic said:
:o I see verses, but no revelation by Paul "carving in stone" the timeframe you have imposed on believers. Just as it is true that we are not to add to God's Word, you have gone and done so yourself. :o

Not only that Victor, but the post said that he belongs to no organized 'fold'. Ephesians 4:5, John 10:16 or Revelation 18:4, + Matthew 18:13-18!! Where in the Masters Word can we ever find God speaking through a 'loose cannon'??? (other than heavens original rebellion :o ) Looks just like the forbidden tree caper to me! :sad

No offence implied, just truthful facts as 'i' see them.

---John

Squeaks says:
I said
I'm surprized that you havent read the story of Paul. He was that loose canon as you call it.

Gal 1:10-12
10 For do I now persuade men, or God? Or do I seek to please men? For if I still pleased men, I would not be a bondservant of Christ.
11 But I make known to you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached by me is not according to man.
12 For I neither received it from man, nor was I taught it, but it came through the revelation of Jesus Christ.

_____

John here:
You best go read where Christ sent 'BLIND' Saul for healing, & BAPTISM! Christ could have just spoken the Word, but He did not! Why? Because He had left it.. 'THE CHURCH' with the keys of the heavenly kingdom.
He sent rebellious Saul into the very church that he was persecuting! Christ states that he had been 'kicking against the pricks' Resisting Christ & the STRIVING of the Holy Ghost! (as your 'printed stuff' is doing. Acts 9:5-6 & Acts 9:17-18

And in case that you haven't been Born Again yet, to know what that means when one is Baptised? see Acts 2:47's 'The CHURCH'!!! Can you 'see' that? The SAME 'fold' that Christ gave the 'keys' of the Kingdom to in Matthew 18:14-18 READ verse 17 real GOOD!

And, by the way, there will be no loose cannons in heaven ever again! There will be UNITY & ETERNAL ORDER!

Hey squeakybro - If as you say, you have received revelation from God of many things, perhaps for starters you would like to tell me what it means to be born again. I think I recall asking you a few months ago to do this but it seemed you weren't prepared to do so because your posts were being deleted. How about now?

mutzrein said:
Hey squeakybro - If as you say, you have received revelation from God of many things, perhaps for starters you would like to tell me what it means to be born again. I think I recall asking you a few months ago to do this but it seemed you weren't prepared to do so because your posts were being deleted. How about now?

I said
I was prepared and I did post it. But as you say it was deleted. But at your request I will post it again.

jgredline said:
Hey Vic
If you show me your revelations I will show you mine.
:-D

I said
Do you know what showing your ignorance means??

Back