Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Depending upon the Holy Spirit for all you do?

Read through the following study by Tenchi for more on this topic

https://christianforums.net/threads/without-the-holy-spirit-we-can-do-nothing.109419/

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

https://christianforums.net/forums/questions-and-answers/

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

The Law Of Believing

I do, but that is not my opinion. All of your posts show that you are trying to present a specific understanding of certain verses, which means you have interpreted them. It's simply how learning works.

Mat 27:37 And over his head they put the charge against him, which read, “This is Jesus, the King of the Jews.”

Mar 15:26 And the inscription of the charge against him read, “The King of the Jews.”

Luk 23:38 There was also an inscription over him, “This is the King of the Jews.”

Joh 19:19 Pilate also wrote an inscription and put it on the cross. It read, “Jesus of Nazareth, the King of the Jews.”

So, what did the inscription say?

Mat 20:20 Then the mother of the sons of Zebedee came up to him with her sons, and kneeling before him she asked him for something.

Mar 10:35 And James and John, the sons of Zebedee, came up to him and said to him, “Teacher, we want you to do for us whatever we ask of you.”

Who approached Jesus, James and John or their mother?

Mat 27:5 And throwing down the pieces of silver into the temple, he departed, and he went and hanged himself.
Mat 27:6 But the chief priests, taking the pieces of silver, said, “It is not lawful to put them into the treasury, since it is blood money.”
Mat 27:7 So they took counsel and bought with them the potter's field as a burial place for strangers.

Act 1:18 (Now this man acquired a field with the reward of his wickedness, and falling headlong he burst open in the middle and all his bowels gushed out.

Who purchased the field, the chief priests or Judas?

(All ESV.)
Have you got a point? I'm not trying to be rude I just dont see your point.

Have you got a point? I'm not trying to be rude I just dont see your point.
Just read those verses and tell me what the correct meaning should be for each grouping. If, "The Rules of believing are to find all your answers in the verses," "To not even think beyond what is written in the verses," and "To not add or take away one word in the verses," then what are these verses are saying?

You dont seem to know the Holy Spirit. Once one turns away or argues or perverts the scriptures He gives . He stops teaching them. And I have over 3000 of these revelations from Jesus through the Holy Spirit.

How many do you have?

You dont seem to know the Holy Spirit. Once one turns away or argues or perverts the scriptures He gives . He stops teaching them. And I have over 3000 of these revelations from Jesus through the Holy Spirit.

How many do you have?
If I did not have Holy Spirit in me, I could never admit Jesus Christ is my Lord and my God.

John 20:28 Thomas answered and said to Him, “My Lord and my God!”

I could also never live a life of obedience to Him.

The revelations I have are God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit who gave us all 66 books of the Bible.

If I did not have Holy Spirit in me, I could never admit Jesus Christ is my Lord and my God.

John 20:28 Thomas answered and said to Him, “My Lord and my God!”

I could also never live a life of obedience to Him.

The revelations I have are God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit who gave us all 66 books of the Bible.
You really are struggling now. Think about it the Holy Spirit only quotes new testament. And there is no place in the new testament where it says God the Son or God the Holy Spirit. Your just making things up now because you ran out of scriptures.

You really are struggling now. Think about it the Holy Spirit only quotes new testament. And there is no place in the new testament where it says God the Son or God the Holy Spirit. Your just making things up now because you ran out of scriptures.
Thomas called Jesus his Lord and his God. Therefore, Jesus is God.

Are you going to address my post?

Thomas called Jesus his Lord and his God. Therefore, Jesus is God.

Are you going to address my post?
John 20-28

Thomas knew that God was in Christ. And Thomas was addressing both of them. And so that He wouldn't be rude by leaving one or the other un addressed. He addressed both of them. My Lord Jesus, and also my God the Father.

John 20:28
28 And Thomas answered and said to Him, "My Lord and my God!"
(NKJ)

2 Cor 5:19
19 that is, that God was in Christ reconciling the world to Himself, not imputing their trespasses to them, and has committed to us the word of reconciliation.
(NKJ)

Matt 7:21-23
21 "Not everyone who says to Me, 'LORD, Lord,' shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven.
22 "Many will say to Me in that day, 'LORD, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?'
23 "And then I will declare to them, 'I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!'
(NKJ)

Luke 6:46
46 "But why do you call Me 'LORD, Lord,' and do not do the things which I say?
(NKJ)

Luke 13:25-27
25 "When once the Master of the house has risen up and shut the door, and you begin to stand outside and knock at the door, saying, 'LORD, Lord, open for us,' and He will answer and say to you, 'I do not know you, where you are from,'
26 "then you will begin to say, 'We ate and drank in Your presence, and You taught in our streets.'
27 "But He will say, 'I tell you I do not know you, where you are from. Depart from Me, all you workers of iniquity.'
(NKJ)
2Co 5:18
Now all things [are] of God, who has reconciled us to Himself through Jesus Christ, and has given us the ministry of reconciliation,
2Co 5:19
that is, that God was in Christ reconciling the world to Himself, not imputing their trespasses to them, and has committed to us the word of reconciliation.

Only the the Lord can open your eyes. No human can do this for you.

The Holy Spirit will bring to remembrance what Jesus has said-New Testament because Jesus wasnt in the old testament.

[Jhn 14:26
"But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.

Like it says here the Holy Spirit is NOT ALLOWED to speak any other way or on His own authority.

[Jhn 16:13-14
"However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own [authority], but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come. "He will glorify Me, for He will take of what is Mine and declare [it] to you.

You or anyone reading the new testament, has never heard Gods voice, nor see His form.

[Jhn 5:37 "And the Father Himself, who sent Me, has testified of Me. You have neither heard His voice at any time, nor seen His form.

You don't say what points of the above relate to the points I made. So I can only make general comments in return.

1. You claim Jesus wasn't in the OT but he was. Jesus is the Word.
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God; all things were made through him, and without him was not anything made that was made…..
….And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, full of grace and truth; we have beheld his glory, glory as of the only Son from the Father.
(John 1:1-3, 14)

In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. (Gen 1:1)
Jesus was there at the beginning

2. You claim that the Holy Spirit only speaks scripture and quote Jn 14:26
But the Counselor, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, he will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all that I have said to you.

But not everything that Jesus spoke is recorded in scripture.
But there are also many other things which Jesus did; were every one of them to be written, I suppose that the world itself could not contain the books that would be written. (John 21:25)
So how could the Holy Spirit remind the apostles "all that I have said to you" if not all is recorded in scripture?

After his resurrection Jesus spent 40 days with his disciples until his ascension. Unless you think he spent that time chatting about the old days we must presume he was teaching them and giving final instructions of their mission.
Of that time very little is recorded. So how can the Holy Spirirt remind them of those teachings if he only speaks scripture?

Moreover, according to Wikipedia, regarding John's gospel "Most scholars estimate the final form of the text to be around AD 90–110." So if the Holy Spirit only spoke scripture he could not remind the apostles of some of the things that Jesus said until 60+ years after Jesus' death.

3. You quote John 16:13
When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth; for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come.

This is about guiding the apostles in the future as new situation arise. But if the Holy Spirit only speaks scripture how could he guide the apostles into all truth in new situations? The Holy Spirit cannot speak anything new if he can only speak what has already been written.

How can the Holy Spirit "declare to you the things that are to come" if the can only quote the past?

Only the the Lord can open your eyes. No human can do this for you.
[Mat 11:27
"All things have been delivered to Me by My Father, and no one knows the Son except the Father. Nor does anyone know the Father except the Son, and [the one] to whom the Son wills to reveal [Him].

You don't say what points of the above relate to the points I made. So I can only make general comments in return.

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God; all things were made through him, and without him was not anything made that was made…..
….And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, full of grace and truth; we have beheld his glory, glory as of the only Son from the Father.

But the Counselor, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, he will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all that I have said to you.

But there are also many other things which Jesus did; were every one of them to be written, I suppose that the world itself could not contain the books that would be written. (John 21:25)
So how could the Holy Spirit remind the apostles "all that I have said to you" if not all is recorded in scripture?

After his resurrection Jesus spent 40 days with his disciples until his ascension. Unless you think he spent that time chatting about the old days we must presume he was teaching them and giving final instructions of their mission.
Of that time very little is recorded. So how can the Holy Spirirt remind them of those teachings if he only speaks scripture?

Moreover, according to Wikipedia, regarding John's gospel "Most scholars estimate the final form of the text to be around AD 90–110." So if the Holy Spirit only spoke scripture he could not remind the apostles of some of the things that Jesus said until 60+ years after Jesus' death.

When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth; for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come.

This is about guiding the apostles in the future as new situation arise. But if the Holy Spirit only speaks scripture how could he guide the apostles into all truth in new situations? The Holy Spirit cannot speak anything new if he can only speak what has already been written.

How can the Holy Spirit "declare to you the things that are to come" if the can only quote the past?
Trinity Is A Strong Delusion

So I might just as well show it to you. God said if you dont have a love of the truth He would put strong delusions in scripture that you would fall for. He did. Now there are verses that can be taken out of context to form a deceiving belief. The trinity has done this. Trinity isnt in the bible, deity isnt in the bible. I refuted all the evidence they could come up with in the ninties. So now they step outside of the scriptures to explain something that isnt in scripture the trinity. They explain the trinity with eggs, water, door nobs, human families. They break every rule that a believer must follow to find the truth. Dont think beyond what is written, and dont add one thing to the verses or take one thing away from the verses.

1 Cor 4:6
6 Now these things, brethren, I have figuratively transferred to myself and Apollos for your sakes, that you may learn in us not to think beyond what is written, that none of you may be puffed up on behalf of one against the other.
(NKJ)

Rev 22:18-19
18 For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book;
19 and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
(NKJ)

xxx Once they get you hooked, they start telling you no one can truly understand the trinity, and no one will truly understand it until after we leave this world. That is not what scripture teaches. Scripture teaches us there is nothing hidden that will not be revealed. The trinity plants all these doubts in your mind so you won't go looking for the truth.

Mark 4:22-23
22 "For there is nothing hidden which will not be revealed, nor has anything been kept secret but that it should come to light.
23 "If anyone has ears to hear, let him hear."
(NKJ)

xxx They want you to worship God through your imagination. And if you want to find the Holy Spirit you must get rid of your imagination. The only power we have against deception is the Word of God. The trinitarians dont want you in the Word.

2 Cor 10:4-5
4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;)
5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;
(KJV)

xxx Trinitarians are the blind leading the blind.

Luke 6:39
39 And He spoke a parable to them: "Can the blind lead the blind? Will they not both fall into the ditch?
(NKJ)

II Th 2:10-12
10 and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
11 And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie,
12 that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.
(NKJ)

2 Pet 3:16
16 as also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things, in which are some things hard to understand, which untaught and unstable people twist to their own destruction, as they do also the rest of the Scriptures.
(NKJ)

xxx The Word abiding in you from the Holy Spirit is the only true success spiritually. The Holy Spirit is the only guarantee in the whole bible.

[Jhn 5:38–44
[38] "But you do not have His word abiding in you, because whom He sent, Him you do not believe.
[39] "You search the Scriptures, for in them you think you have eternal life; and these are they which testify of Me.
[40] "But you are not willing to come to Me that you may have life.
[41] "I do not receive honor from men.
[42] "But I know you, that you do not have the love of God in you.
[43] "I have come in My Father's name, and you do not receive Me; if another comes in his own name, him you will receive.
[44] "How can you believe, who receive honor from one another, and do not seek the honor that [comes] from the only God?

xxx The Holy Spirit can only bring to remembrance what Jesus has already said. The verses . And only the verses that you have believed.

[26] "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.

Trinity Is A Strong Delusion

So I might just as well show it to you. God said if you dont have a love of the truth He would put strong delusions in scripture that you would fall for. He did. Now there are verses that can be taken out of context to form a deceiving belief. The trinity has done this. Trinity isnt in the bible, deity isnt in the bible. I refuted all the evidence they could come up with in the ninties. So now they step outside of the scriptures to explain something that isnt in scripture the trinity. They explain the trinity with eggs, water, door nobs, human families. They break every rule that a believer must follow to find the truth. Dont think beyond what is written, and dont add one thing to the verses or take one thing away from the verses.

1 Cor 4:6
6 Now these things, brethren, I have figuratively transferred to myself and Apollos for your sakes, that you may learn in us not to think beyond what is written, that none of you may be puffed up on behalf of one against the other.
(NKJ)

Rev 22:18-19
18 For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book;
19 and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
(NKJ)

xxx Once they get you hooked, they start telling you no one can truly understand the trinity, and no one will truly understand it until after we leave this world. That is not what scripture teaches. Scripture teaches us there is nothing hidden that will not be revealed. The trinity plants all these doubts in your mind so you won't go looking for the truth.

Mark 4:22-23
22 "For there is nothing hidden which will not be revealed, nor has anything been kept secret but that it should come to light.
23 "If anyone has ears to hear, let him hear."
(NKJ)

xxx They want you to worship God through your imagination. And if you want to find the Holy Spirit you must get rid of your imagination. The only power we have against deception is the Word of God. The trinitarians dont want you in the Word.

2 Cor 10:4-5
4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;)
5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;
(KJV)

xxx Trinitarians are the blind leading the blind.

Luke 6:39
39 And He spoke a parable to them: "Can the blind lead the blind? Will they not both fall into the ditch?
(NKJ)

II Th 2:10-12
10 and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
11 And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie,
12 that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.
(NKJ)

2 Pet 3:16
16 as also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things, in which are some things hard to understand, which untaught and unstable people twist to their own destruction, as they do also the rest of the Scriptures.
(NKJ)
If you do not believe in the Trinity then you are the one with strong delusion.

You would appear to have no knowledge of God.

xxx The Word abiding in you from the Holy Spirit is the only true success spiritually. The Holy Spirit is the only guarantee in the whole bible.

[Jhn 5:38–44
[38] "But you do not have His word abiding in you, because whom He sent, Him you do not believe.
[39] "You search the Scriptures, for in them you think you have eternal life; and these are they which testify of Me.
[40] "But you are not willing to come to Me that you may have life.
[41] "I do not receive honor from men.
[42] "But I know you, that you do not have the love of God in you.
[43] "I have come in My Father's name, and you do not receive Me; if another comes in his own name, him you will receive.
[44] "How can you believe, who receive honor from one another, and do not seek the honor that [comes] from the only God?

xxx The Holy Spirit can only bring to remembrance what Jesus has already said. The verses . And only the verses that you have believed.

[26] "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.

I addressed these points in my post - see points 2 & 3 but you seem to have no answer but to repeat yourself.
Have you no answer?

Putting this together with understanding seems to be a problem with you. Let me explain it as simple as I can. You have had two spirits that have been guiding you sense you were born. Your devil and your guardian angel, they both speak carnally. Your guardian angel always gives you the right thing to do. Your devil tries to lead you away from your guardian angel and follow him. we call them intellectuals. The inner man is who you are, and your inner man wants to make the right decision but is deceived by the devil many times. So God sent us a Holy Spirit that will teach us which spirit is speaking with a verse.

[Mat 11:27
"All things have been delivered to Me by My Father, and no one knows the Son except the Father. Nor does anyone know the Father except the Son, and [the one] to whom the Son wills to reveal [Him].

Putting this together with understanding seems to be a problem with you. Let me explain it as simple as I can. You have had two spirits that have been guiding you sense you were born. Your devil and your guardian angel, they both speak carnally. Your guardian angel always gives you the right thing to do. Your devil tries to lead you away from your guardian angel and follow him. we call them intellectuals. The inner man is who you are, and your inner man wants to make the right decision but is deceived by the devil many times. So God sent us a Holy Spirit that will teach us which spirit is speaking with a verse.
It seems you have a problem with everyone that goes against what you believe the Scriptures are saying. Everyone is wrong but you, that is a problem. It seems you are the only "true" Christian on this forum.

Your pride deceives you.

It seems you have a problem with everyone that goes against what you believe the Scriptures are saying. Everyone is wrong but you, that is a problem. It seems you are the only "true" Christian on this forum.

Your pride deceives you.
lol You really should take your own advice.

Just your opinions. No evidence provided.

Back