Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

The Man thread

Here's another natural brunette.

images

25624-rosie-o-donnell-without-makeup.jpg
a man-woman doesn't count.

question: "Why does a woman not know what she is saying or doing"?
answer: "Why is it always a man asking this question"?

I thought a thought.
But the thought I thought wasn’t the thought I thought I thought.
If the thought I thought I thought had been the thought I thought, I wouldn’t have thought so much.

I thought a thought.
But the thought I thought wasn’t the thought I thought I thought.
If the thought I thought I thought had been the thought I thought, I wouldn’t have thought so much.

Aha, I thought so.

54a4f48bb346894b043d33f1fea2fa4a.jpg
long hair?

I think that if one were to put the very cute shortcut of the first picture on the person in the second picture it might not fit the shape of her face and so wouldn't be As stunning as it is on the first woman.

I think that if one were to put the very cute shortcut of the first picture on the person in the second picture it might not fit the shape of her face and so wouldn't be As stunning as it is on the first woman.

In my lifetime, I've seen perhaps two women who looked good in a short hairstyle...

Long hair is a badge of femininity. :sohappy

I went to a yard sale and bought a little tin plate for 50 cents that has an elevated picture of Jerusalem and it says "Jerusalem".
In my man cave (don't ask for entrance girls), I had a little thin nail protruding from the wall right above my computer.
I hung it there.
Now when I look up, I feel good looking at it and I start praying for the peace of Jerusalem, knowing that I'm praying for the return of Jesus.
What a buy for 50 cents.

I went to a yard sale and bought a little tin plate for 50 cents that has an elevated picture of Jerusalem and it says "Jerusalem".
In my man cave (don't ask for entrance girls), I had a little thin nail protruding from the wall right above my computer.
I hung it there.
Now when I look up, I feel good looking at it and I start praying for the peace of Jerusalem, knowing that I'm praying for the return of Jesus.
What a buy for 50 cents.
:thumbsupI like that.

Hey Bill, have you joined the Girl's thread yet.
It's open to men.
Nah! I ain't never been much on being like the girls and if I put on a skirt I have a strong feeling it had better be plaid and come with a set of Bag Pipes for me to carry so my wife doesn't skin me alive!

Back