Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

The Man thread

That's what it says to you.

I have always worn my hair very long, I've always been a tomboy.

Nothin' wrong with tomboys. But when it's time to take her out for her birthday or whatever and she puts on a dress and brushes out that long beautiful hair...something to be proud of. :)

Nothin' wrong with tomboys. But when it's time to take her out for her birthday or whatever and she puts on a dress and brushes out that long beautiful hair...something to be proud of. :)

lol, that's city or back east, been there done that.

Where I live dressing up to go out, is western slacks or best jeans, dress boots, western blouse or dress blouse, usually turquoise and silver jewelry. Maybe a nice long western dress jacket or short leather jacket. Hair down or up. Add a cowboy hat and you're equally ready for rodeo or a horse show minus the long jacket. I have been known to substitute the pants for a calf length skirt over the boots but most don't.
Have you ever gone to the Denver Stock Show? Specifically during horse shows.

I remember you saying you would go back in time to the 1800's because you like the guns. When I think back to that time the men did more than carry guns. They could bale off a horse at a dead gallop, break a colt, rope and brand a calf, etc. and these days, is not a completed cowboy if he can't dance a Texas two-step.
Just razing you a little now. :wink

Nah! I ain't never been much on being like the girls and if I put on a skirt I have a strong feeling it had better be plaid and come with a set of Bag Pipes for me to carry so my wife doesn't skin me alive!
e3b852060a483ee649237309e0147dc4.jpg
Very cool.And I love the bagpipes.

That's what it says to you.

I have always worn my hair very long, I've always been a tomboy.
I grew my hair very long when I was in my early 20's.I hated it.I just wanted to see what it was like to have long hair.There is an advantage to long hair.You can wear it in more styles.

I grew my hair very long when I was in my early 20's.I hated it.I just wanted to see what it was like to have long hair.There is an advantage to long hair.You can wear it in more styles.

All my girls had very long hair and still do. I had so much fun with it.

lol, that's city or back east, been there done that.

Where I live dressing up to go out, is western slacks or best jeans, dress boots, western blouse or dress blouse, usually turquoise and silver jewelry. Maybe a nice long western dress jacket or short leather jacket. Hair down or up. Add a cowboy hat and you're equally ready for rodeo or a horse show minus the long jacket. I have been known to substitute the pants for a calf length skirt over the boots but most don't.
Have you ever gone to the Denver Stock Show? Specifically during horse shows.

I remember you saying you would go back in time to the 1800's because you like the guns. When I think back to that time the men did more than carry guns. They could bale off a horse at a dead gallop, break a colt, rope and brand a calf, etc. and these days, is not a completed cowboy if he can't dance a Texas two-step.
Just razing you a little now. :wink

Hey, the cowgirl look. That's a ok too, jus' let your hair down outta your hat, lol. :)

Never been to the Denver stock show. I like the 1800's because of the guns and they way that the women dressed back then. I can ride a horse, we had four when I was growing up. I can fall off a horse at a dead gallop, lol. (We had this little fast shetland pony that could do right turns at full speed, but the rider generally kept on going straight, lol). No line dancing and no Texas two step for me, I don't wanna be a cowboy but I do like cowgirls...I would take her line dancing or whatever and try my butt off, but only if she promised to laugh at me very much! :lol

Cuz' after all, it's all about having fun, and I aint scared of no dance floor.

Hey, the cowgirl look. That's a ok too, jus' let your hair down outta your hat, lol. :)

Never been to the Denver stock show. I like the 1800's because of the guns and they way that the women dressed back then. I can ride a horse, we had four when I was growing up. I can fall off a horse at a dead gallop, lol. (We had this little fast shetland pony that could do right turns at full speed, but the rider generally kept on going straight, lol). No line dancing and no Texas two step for me, I don't wanna be a cowboy but I do like cowgirls...I would take her line dancing or whatever and try my butt off, but only if she promised to laugh at me very much! :lol

faf1075aaa1a92a4e7e31386ca33cf26.jpg
You like?

Pretty good attitude there. But it is no fun to dance the two-step with someone that doesn't know how and is unteachable, the toes of your boots get scuffed up. :biggrin2

Pretty good attitude there. But it is no fun to dance the two-step with someone that doesn't know how and is unteachable, the toes of your boots get scuffed up. :biggrin2

Geez, how hard could a two step be to learn. How many steps to learn again? Two? Yeah, ok, let's roll. Now you got me curious and I'll prolly dig up some youtubes on two-steppin', lol. :)

Looks pretty easy to me. Grasp her hand, other hand on her shoulder blade, looks like he starts with his weight on his right foot, her on her left and...how to say this, uh, quick quick slow slow, quick quick slow slow steps...(try not to step on on her boots, lol)

Looks pretty easy to me. Grasp her hand, other hand on her shoulder blade, looks like he starts with his weight on his right foot, her on her left and...how to say this, uh, quick quick slow slow, quick quick slow slow steps...(try not to step on on her boots, lol)
Dosey Doe your partner....would you know what to do?

038ea1274289ce0d26a12613d1baa754.jpg
What would you add to your man cave?

Uhh, wow. That's almost my man cave right there. Take away the 2nd row of seats, the first row is a set of black dual recliners with a console thing in the middle of them, coffee table in front with keyboard and 'puter stuff on it, love seat to right of coffee table, soft chair to left, big screen right there which I also use as a big computer monitor. To the right and behind me is all gun stuff, reloading benches, gun racks on walls, small frige in right rear corner...pretty close!

Back