Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

The Nephilim

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
onelove said:
Watchman
Now that makes me laugh, you think Demons inter-bred with humans and created giants....lol, and you say you base that on the bible. can anyone say coocoo?

They were not demons,rather fallen angels...Let me ask you a question,what is the meaning of the below verse?

I Corinthians 11:10 "For this cause ought the woman to have power on her head because of the angels."

Also who is the seed of the serpent?

Genesis 3:15
And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

Eve's seed is our Lord Jesus Christ. While Satan's seed are the children, to the last generation, called the Kenites. Those offspring are born from the sexual union between Eve and Satan [the serpent, and the tree of good and evil]. God is telling us that He will put trouble between Eve's children [through Adam and Seth], and Satan's offspring through Cain, called the Kenites.

Most "men of God" acknowledge that Genesis 3:15 is talking about the death of Jesus Christ, when He was nailed to the cross for our sins. They recognize that "seed" is referring to the children of the woman "Eve", yet somehow they just want to spiritualize everything else that happened in the Garden of Eden between Eve and the two men [Satan and Adam]. The "seed" in the Hebrew is called "zirmah", and in the Greek it is "sperma". We in the English call it "sperm", and in Strongs Hebrew Dictionary # 2233; "Posterity, carnally, child, fruitful". Friend, it can't be any clearer. The seed of Satan's "posterity" are the "Kenites", while Adam's posterity is in Christ, and of the pure bloodline through Seth.

Until you understand what really took place in the Garden of Eden, and why; it will be difficult for you to grow up and mature in the Word of God, and in true Christianity.
Wow, you have taken the next step huh? one heritical view leads to another. Until I understand what happen in Eden. Where do you people come from?

paulr1025 said:
I have no respect for Chuck Missler at all. I believe he is a mad man.

That does NOT surprise me in the least, yet Missler is the respected scholar and theologian, as are those who also scripturally ascribe to this doctrine...

Truth remains truth is spite of your belief of or in it.

Agape,

Paul

Grace + Truth = AGAPE
The truth is Chuck Missler does not have the truth in him, but he is full of deception. The demon women mix breeding is not the only lie he teaches.

At this point, all i can say to you is; when a man looks in the mirror and walks away forgetting what he looks like, it is much like the man who sees God's desires as written in His Word for man.
Yet, though man knows he is to walk in humility, and obedience to the Father, he chooses to make disparaging comments, and pejorative remarks, making himself ruler and king over himself.

Isa 29:10 For the LORD hath poured out upon you the spirit of deep sleep, and hath closed your eyes: the prophets and your rulers, the seers hath he covered.
Isa 29:11 And the vision of all is become unto you as the words of a book that is sealed, which men deliver to one that is learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I cannot; for it is sealed:
Isa 29:12 And the book is delivered to him that is not learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I am not learned.
Isa 29:13 Wherefore the Lord said, Forasmuch as this people draw near me with their mouth, and with their lips do honour me, but have removed their heart far from me, and their fear toward me is taught by the precept of men:
Isa 29:14 Therefore, behold, I will proceed to do a marvellous work among this people, even a marvellous work and a wonder: for the wisdom of their wise men shall perish, and the understanding of their prudent men shall be hid.
Isa 29:15 Woe unto them that seek deep to hide their counsel from the LORD, and their works are in the dark, and they say, Who seeth us? and who knoweth us?
Isa 29:16 Surely your turning of things upside down shall be esteemed as the potter's clay: for shall the work say of him that made it, He made me not? or shall the thing framed say of him that framed it, He had no understanding?

Rev 11:2 But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.
Rev 11:3 And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.
Rev 11:4 These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth.
Rev 11:5 And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed.
Rev 11:6 These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will.
Rev 11:7 And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.
Rev 11:8 And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.
Rev 11:9 And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and an half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves.
Rev 11:10 And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth.
Rev 11:11 And after three days and an half the Spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them.
Rev 11:12 And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up hither. And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld them.
Rev 11:13 And the same hour was there a great earthquake, and the tenth part of the city fell, and in the earthquake were slain of men seven thousand: and the remnant were affrighted, and gave glory to the God of heaven.
Rev 11:14 The second woe is past; and, behold, the third woe cometh quickly.

Agape,

Paul

Grace + Truth = AGAPE

watchman F said:
paulr1025 said:
Chuck Missler is one of the most respected biblical evangelical scholars, who for the sake of the Word of God and the simple TRUTH, has
come forward with information regarding UFO/ Nephilim.

And you base this on what?

Although you have definitely shared your opinions on this forum, you do not offer any actual Biblical arguments. Do you have any point to make based on scripture? If so, I'm all ears.

NJBeliever said:
watchman F said:
paulr1025 said:
Chuck Missler is one of the most respected biblical evangelical scholars, who for the sake of the Word of God and the simple TRUTH, has
come forward with information regarding UFO/ Nephilim.

And you base this on what?

Although you have definitely shared your opinions on this forum, you do not offer any actual Biblical arguments. Do you have any point to make based on scripture? If so, I'm all ears.
Do you have any biblical proof to disprove that before the earth there was a functioning society of intelligent humans on Venus? Not that I can't, but I do not have to disprove science fiction with scripture. You must prove what you claim. to say that I cannot disprove it doesn't make it true. The likely hood of a race of Venusians interbred with humans, it just as biblical or no-biblical as you idea that demons/falling angels did. And I have no respect for any so called bible scholar promting such a view. Any more than I would respect the Idea that Warf from Star Trek fathered a race of Giants.

By the way can you use scripture to disprove the idea that Warf may have interbred with human creating a breed of giants?

watchman F said:
onelove said:
Watchman
Now that makes me laugh, you think Demons inter-bred with humans and created giants....lol, and you say you base that on the bible. can anyone say coocoo?

They were not demons,rather fallen angels...Let me ask you a question,what is the meaning of the below verse?

I Corinthians 11:10 "For this cause ought the woman to have power on her head because of the angels."

And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

Eve's seed is our Lord Jesus Christ. While Satan's seed are the children, to the last generation, called the Kenites. Those offspring are born from the sexual union between Eve and Satan [the serpent, and the tree of good and evil]. God is telling us that He will put trouble between Eve's children [through Adam and Seth], and Satan's offspring through Cain, called the Kenites.

Most "men of God" acknowledge that Genesis 3:15 is talking about the death of Jesus Christ, when He was nailed to the cross for our sins. They recognize that "seed" is referring to the children of the woman "Eve", yet somehow they just want to spiritualize everything else that happened in the Garden of Eden between Eve and the two men [Satan and Adam]. The "seed" in the Hebrew is called "zirmah", and in the Greek it is "sperma". We in the English call it "sperm", and in Strongs Hebrew Dictionary # 2233; "Posterity, carnally, child, fruitful". Friend, it can't be any clearer. The seed of Satan's "posterity" are the "Kenites", while Adam's posterity is in Christ, and of the pure bloodline through Seth.

Until you understand what really took place in the Garden of Eden, and why; it will be difficult for you to grow up and mature in the Word of God, and in true Christianity.
Wow, you have taken the next step huh? one heritical view leads to another. Until I understand what happen in Eden. Where do you people come from?

Think you can just answer the questions asked in the post....

Where I come from was not the question.....

onelove said:

who is the seed of the serpent?

I can tell you who the seed of the serpant is not, and that is some love child between Eve and Satan.

watchman F said:
onelove said:

I can tell you who the seed of the serpant is not, and that is some love child between Eve and Satan.

Who it is not was not the question either!!!!!!If you don't know, say so else stop wasting my time!!!!

onelove said:
watchman F said:
onelove said:

Who it is not was not the question either!!!!!!If you don't know, say so else stop wasting my time!!!!
I am not wasting your time it is you who is wasting your time with wild ideas that come from fiction not scripture. If you want to be entertained with science fiction that is fine, but dont tell me it is truth.

Watchman
I am not wasting your time it is you who is wasting your time with wild ideas that come from fiction not scripture. If you want to be entertained with science fiction that is fine, but dont tell me it is truth.

Last time,who is the seed of the serpent???????

onelove said:
Watchman

Last time,who is the seed of the serpent???????
The serpents seed are the people who are in opposition to God. The Serpent is also called Satan, Devil, or Dragon. The seed are the siblings of the righteous and also the accusers.

Lot of very good points on how fallen angels have let their place to mate with human. The question I always found interesting is "who or what was the serpent in the garden" I always wondered why did Eve not run or was surprised when the snake talked to her.sure I know or knew it was Satan but a snake. Found this sermon just about that topic. I'm posting it so anyone that wants to can watch.. mods hope this is Ok..
http://www.harvestreno.org/messageVideo ... ity=medium

very informative.. :thumb

watchman F said:
Do you have any biblical proof to disprove that before the earth there was a functioning society of intelligent humans on Venus? Not that I can't, but I do not have to disprove science fiction with scripture. You must prove what you claim. to say that I cannot disprove it doesn't make it true. The likely hood of a race of Venusians interbred with humans, it just as biblical or no-biblical as you idea that demons/falling angels did. And I have no respect for any so called bible scholar promting such a view. Any more than I would respect the Idea that Warf from Star Trek fathered a race of Giants.

By the way can you use scripture to disprove the idea that Warf may have interbred with human creating a breed of giants?

I already offered my proof, based on the Bible (you know, that book you are not referencing). Now again I ask, do you have any actual argument based on Scripture against it? Again, I am all ears.

NJBeliever said:
watchman F said:

I already offered my proof, based on the Bible (you know, that book you are not referencing). Now again I ask, do you have any actual argument based on Scripture against it? Again, I am all ears.
You gave no biblical proof for your false belief. I know you didn't because there is none.

watchman F said:
NJBeliever said:
[quote="watchman F":b7xvpm71]Do you have any biblical proof to disprove that before the earth there was a functioning society of intelligent humans on Venus? Not that I can't, but I do not have to disprove science fiction with scripture. You must prove what you claim. to say that I cannot disprove it doesn't make it true. The likely hood of a race of Venusians interbred with humans, it just as biblical or no-biblical as you idea that demons/falling angels did. And I have no respect for any so called bible scholar promting such a view. Any more than I would respect the Idea that Warf from Star Trek fathered a race of Giants.

You gave no biblical proof for your false belief. I know you didn't because there is none.[/quote:b7xvpm71]

The Biblical proof is in my blog. Do you have anything based on actual Scripture from The Bible to offer?

NJBeliever said:
watchman F said:
NJBeliever said:
You gave no biblical proof for your false belief. I know you didn't because there is none.

The Biblical proof is in my blog. Do you have anything based on actual Scripture from The Bible to offer?
yeah first off the bible says that angels do not marry, second of all the bible never even claims that the giants are the offspring of the sons of God and daughters of men, and thirdly giants in the Hebrew nephiyl, doesn't even mean over grown humans it mean bullies, or tyrants. God destroyed the earth because men (HUMANS) were evil not because of a mix breed demon-men. For real man you need to get off the pipe and come back to reality.

watchman F said:
NJBeliever said:
yeah first off the bible says that angels do not marry, second of all the bible never even claims that the giants are the offspring of the sons of God and daughters of men, and thirdly giants in the Hebrew nephiyl, doesn't even mean over grown humans it mean bullies, or tyrants. God destroyed the earth because men (HUMANS) were evil not because of a mix breed demon-men. For real man you need to get off the pipe and come back to reality.

oh I'm sorry. I meant points that haven't already been mentioned by others and then answered in this thread. And as I have stated already my basis for looking into the Hebrew in the text was the term B'nai Ha Elohim, not Nephilim so that point is not really relevant.

Pro 26:4 Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him.
Pro 26:5 Answer a fool according to his folly, lest he be wise in his own conceit.

NJ and others who ACCEPT God at His Word,

Mat 10:14 And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet.
Mat 10:15 Verily I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for the land of Sodom and Gomorrha in the day of judgment, than for that city.

It is enough that we know exactly what the early church knew, and it is because of that knowing, we are NOT in darkness so that day should overtake us like a thief.

Pray for those who refuse counsel, that God will bring to them the gift of repentance, knowing that "we" all like sheep have gone astray and "we" were once all prisoners of wickedness, captive to do the devil's will.

We all were once reprobate, so let's pray diligently that God will send the gift of repentance to those who refuse to simply take Him at His Word..

I.E. The simplicity that IS Christ!

Agape,

Paul

Grace + Truth = AGAPE

paulr1025 said:
Pro 26:4 Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him.
Pro 26:5 Answer a fool according to his folly, lest he be wise in his own conceit.

NJ and others who ACCEPT God at His Word,

Mat 10:14 And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet.
Mat 10:15 Verily I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for the land of Sodom and Gomorrha in the day of judgment, than for that city.

It is enough that we know exactly what the early church knew, and it is because of that knowing, we are NOT in darkness so that day should overtake us like a thief.

Pray for those who refuse counsel, that God will bring to them the gift of repentance, knowing that "we" all like sheep have gone astray and "we" were once all prisoners of wickedness, captive to do the devil's will.

We all were once reprobate, so let's pray diligently that God will send the gift of repentance to those who refuse to simply take Him at His Word..

I.E. The simplicity that IS Christ!

Agape,

Paul

Grace + Truth = AGAPE
You fairytale has nothing to do with Christ, much less His simplicity.

watchman F said:
I think you have made a very good point. However, it would have been better if you had also included the reference to the Hebrew word "nephiyl." What book and page, or any other info?

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back