Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The New Funny Pics Thread

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Really-Funny-Quote1-255x300.jpg

Up till now I always thought this was caused by an atomic bomb. I will tread much more carefully around these dangerous little tubes.

buscuits.gif

I've seen this type of thing happen when visiting the wax museum in CA, when one of the wax figures comes to life. It is a jolt when you walk up to get a closer look because you can't believe how real it looks as it is standing so still. Then, the wax steps forward and says something to you, and you wonder how far you jumped, and if you should enter the next Olympics for the broad jump event. :biggrin

... and if you should enter the next Olympics for the broad jump event.
Would the competition committee for USOC Track and Field allow you to bring the wax character to the games with you?

(BTW, the PC term for the event is "long jump)
I could ask if they would allow me to bring one. Although, I believe the money required to put down a deposit would be more than I could afford to spend.

Thank you for informing me of the proper terminology. I wouldn't want to embarrass myself at the Olympics by being politically incorrect since my jumping in the long jump would be embarrassing enough.:help

Thank you for informing me of the proper terminology. I wouldn't want to embarrass myself at the Olympics by being politically incorrect since my jumping in the long jump would be embarrassing enough.:help
... besides which, all the female athletes might hear you use that term and beat you to a pulp. Just sayin' ... :biggrin

Back