Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Depending upon the Holy Spirit for all you do?

Read through the following study by Tenchi for more on this topic

https://christianforums.net/threads/without-the-holy-spirit-we-can-do-nothing.109419/

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

https://christianforums.net/forums/questions-and-answers/

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

Bible Study the two seeds

mozo1

i am
its important to understand that our Father is not an author of confusion and that the bible (collection of books) speak to His Sons journey of a there and back as in a casting out and a gathering back in ... it being this present moment where He hid His face from us
and which the books speaks to, and so our Father speaks to us where we are at in the here and now, as we wander around in a wilderness caught between two mountains ....

to understand the language of God is to see these two seeds as one or said another way both seeds speak to the same truth ....

we at this time eat from two tables ( a double portion) or said another way same truth ... our garden is seeded from within and from without ...

a double-minded man, unstable in all his ways.

do you not know which seeds i am referring to ?
No because you continue to speak in a manner that is absolutely unclear and extremely confusing.
What you are saying could mean anything and everything...

So details are important... you are speaking across several different continents...all with various different English dialects.

Speaking simply and clearly is necessary.

No because you continue to speak in a manner that is absolutely unclear and extremely confusing.
What you are saying could mean anything and everything...

So details are important... you are speaking across several different continents...all with various different English dialects.

Speaking simply and clearly is necessary.

i speak using the language of the 66 books

And I will put enmity Between you and the woman, And between your seed and her seed; He shall bruise you on the head, And you shall bruise him on the heel."

the two seeds i am referring to are the seed of the women and the seed of the serpent

i speak using the language of the 66 books

And I will put enmity Between you and the woman, And between your seed and her seed; He shall bruise you on the head, And you shall bruise him on the heel."

the two seeds i am referring to are the seed of the women and the seed of the serpent
I believe you said these two seeds are the same.
How are they the same?

I believe you said these two seeds are the same.
How are they the same?

they are not the same but speak to the one truth ... God having one Son not two, albeit the books speaks of these two sons or two perceptions ( good son bad son) as in Cain and Abel or Isaac and Ishmael or Jacob and Esau etc ... it says in the scrip referring to God that even the darkness is not dark to You, but the night shines like the day, for darkness is as light to You.

this is but a scratching of the surface of things .... before you try overload your mind consider from where these two seeds come from .... which i have stated already

As what you posted is nonsense and you clearly intend to continue with nonsence, I 'll leave you to your ramblings.

Whoever eats My flesh and drinks My blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day.

this probably sounded like a lot of nonsense to quiet a few who were there when Jesus spoke these words ...

they are not the same but speak to the one truth ... God having one Son not two, albeit the books speaks of these two sons or two perceptions ( good son bad son) as in Cain and Abel or Isaac and Ishmael or Jacob and Esau etc ... it says in the scrip referring to God that even the darkness is not dark to You, but the night shines like the day, for darkness is as light to You.

this is but a scratching of the surface of things .... before you try overload your mind consider from where these two seeds come from .... which i have stated already
I don't think my mind can go on overload.
It was on overload when I was born.....

So we all know where the two seeds come from....
One from satan and one from Jesus.

Jesus is the seed of the woman...
or we can say that all of humanity is the seed of the woman.

The other seed is the seed of the evil one.....
God will put enmity between these two...

The seed of the evil one is what we battle with.....
our sin nature.

The seed of the woman could also be referring to Mary...
who will birth Jesus...

But I'd have to say that the seed of the woman is Jesus.

mozo1 you are very thought provoking as you challenge me to understand what you are saying. This is what I get from the two seeds.

Genesis 3:13 And the LORD God said unto the woman, What is this that thou hast done? And the woman said, The serpent beguiled me, and I did eat. 14 And the LORD God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life: 15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

These three verses are literal of Satan using a serpent to deceive Eve causing her to believe a lie and also prophetic of the first verse in the Bible that gives prophecy of Christ Jesus who conquered Satan (bruised his head) by His life, death and resurrection. Jesus is the enmity (hostile enemy) of Satan placed between him and the woman being Eve, the mother of all. Satan thought he did away with Jesus as He died on the cross, (bruised his heel).

Two seeds are that of good and evil.

Vs 15 interprets itself as I read it as: and I the Lord God will give my only begotten Son Christ Jesus, John 3:16, and put Him between you Satan and your forces of evil and that of my people who are called by my name as being the woman known as the Bride of Christ as my Son Christ Jesus will crush your head in defeating you and you shall bruise his heel by His death on the cross, but I will raise Him from the grave as He fights the final battle between you and my people casting you into the lake of fire for all eternity.

mozo1 you are very thought provoking as you challenge me to understand what you are saying. This is what I get from the two seeds.

Genesis 3:13 And the LORD God said unto the woman, What is this that thou hast done? And the woman said, The serpent beguiled me, and I did eat. 14 And the LORD God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life: 15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

These three verses are literal of Satan using a serpent to deceive Eve causing her to believe a lie and also prophetic of the first verse in the Bible that gives prophecy of Christ Jesus who conquered Satan (bruised his head) by His life, death and resurrection. Jesus is the enmity (hostile enemy) of Satan placed between him and the woman being Eve, the mother of all. Satan thought he did away with Jesus as He died on the cross, (bruised his heel).

Two seeds are that of good and evil.

Vs 15 interprets itself as I read it as: and I the Lord God will give my only begotten Son Christ Jesus, John 3:16, and put Him between you Satan and your forces of evil and that of my people who are called by my name as being the woman known as the Bride of Christ as my Son Christ Jesus will crush your head in defeating you and you shall bruise his heel by His death on the cross, but I will raise Him from the grave as He fights the final battle between you and my people casting you into the lake of fire for all eternity.

to expand a bit ... the seed of the women is the Life of the women, it is the spirit of God/ Truth as in her true husband .. this seed is within her, it is hers ... but the seed of the serpent comes from without, it is a husband/identity not of her own, it is an image/ lie because it is of gain ....

before i take this further do you yet know what the women (not Eve) is a picture of ?

to expand a bit ... the seed of the women is the Life of the women, it is the spirit of God/ Truth as in her true husband .. this seed is within her, it is hers ... but the seed of the serpent comes from without, it is a husband/identity not of her own, it is an image/ lie because it is of gain ....

before i take this further do you yet know what the women (not Eve) is a picture of ?

The femininity traits of humanity in gentleness, empathy, humility and sensitivity

I can understand this in the sense of what types of seeds that are planted in them as it goes back to good or bad seeds depending who they choose to follow.

look at the garden as your mind/soul and what you sow in it ... is what will grow in it ... in relation to which seed is planted in it ..... there being two seeds ... one that is yours and the other which is not, but that of an enemy/serpent ...and these seeds are symbols of thoughts which feed our reasoning and therefor our perception ...

yes ....good seed wheat and bad seed tare but it goes much deeper than this ... Parable of the wheat and the tare ... understanding the tare is not called a bad seed but just like when God called the light good darkness became evil by default .... but more on this later

consider the law of God in its form fist spoken "thou shall not eat of it" and that Jesus is the only son that walked this earth who kept it, which is to say he did not let a serpent/enemy into his garden/mind to sow tares ... as in thoughts seeded by a serpent ...

Back