Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Depending upon the Holy Spirit for all you do?

Read through the following study by Tenchi for more on this topic

https://christianforums.net/threads/without-the-holy-spirit-we-can-do-nothing.109419/

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

https://christianforums.net/forums/questions-and-answers/

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

Bible Study the two seeds

Yes, studied it, understand different interpretations etc. I am also aware of various heresies that come out of serpent seed ideas, which get people banned from forums, which I suspect is probably going on here, lol

The serpent seed doctrines has to do with Cain being the physical offspring of the Serpent. I have seen no indication that is what mozo1 is talking about or is trying to push.

And there shall be no night there; and they need no candle, neither light of the sun; for the Lord God giveth them light:

Last edited:
we at this time eat from two tables ( a double portion) or said another way same truth ... our garden is seeded from within and from without
This one?

By the same Word, we either sow to the Spirit or sow to the Flesh. By the same Word, we continue to feed both.

But if you are in Christ, and are dead to the flesh, why do we continue to feed it?

Do you know what happened to the manna from heaven when the children of Israel gathered more than their portion?

The serpent seed doctrines has to do with Cain being the physical offspring of the Serpent. I have seen no indication that is what mozo1 is talking about or is trying to push.

And there shall be no night there; and they need no candle, neither light of the sun; for the Lord God giveth them light:
No one talks non sense about seeds without an agenda. And double speak is because they are listening. I wish it was deeper than this, but you can read the signs.......The guy can explain if he wants to but that is too obvious. Now a profound comment is God is God, or truly profound God is the eternal ever present "I Am" which is unbelievably profound.

What I realised in the Lord He is faithful to answer those who later fall away, because He is true to answer the call. The future does not rule the present, Praise the Lord

Paul stated clearly that he and by implication, All Christian renounce secret and hidden ways of explaining the gospel.

Only an arrogant person ignores several requests for an explanation and makes things even more obscure.
You are making personal attacks. This is christian? I am very wary too, but he has stayed within orthodox christianity thus far. There is no need for paranoid bullying.

Serpent seed is about original sin is satan having sex with Eve.
The point I am making is simple. Like a lot of people who share, they know their theology is answered so clearly, they want an audience before they get chucked out.

I had a long debate with a guy, hyper grace, who disowned the sermon on the mount as being for believers. To most believers this is so wrong, they would just close down and not listen to him. So he hide his actual beliefs and soft peddled the idea.

The core of this guys objection was OCD legalism that had bound his life since childhood. He now regarded normal faith as evil, me included. That was fine, until he said I was worse than a murderer. The problem with this language is if you start putting in place capital punishment, which some historically have done, then these are not just words but threats to ones life. Now for me this is just odd, to go from "I love Christ" to you should be killed. But that is the delusion and anger some hold. God bless you

The point I am making is simple. Like a lot of people who share, they know their theology is answered so clearly, they want an audience before they get chucked out.

I had a long debate with a guy, hyper grace, who disowned the sermon on the mount as being for believers. To most believers this is so wrong, they would just close down and not listen to him. So he hide his actual beliefs and soft peddled the idea.

The core of this guys objection was OCD legalism that had bound his life since childhood. He now regarded normal faith as evil, me included. That was fine, until he said I was worse than a murderer. The problem with this language is if you start putting in place capital punishment, which some historically have done, then these are not just words but threats to ones life. Now for me this is just odd, to go from "I love Christ" to you should be killed. But that is the delusion and anger some hold. God bless you
I don't feel threatened by this guy because I know Jesus. Have faith in your fellow Christians. They are not children. No need for a "Daddy". Wondering, Jlb and For His Glory are more than capable of discerning for stand not within orthodox Christianity this guy may hold. No need to go off on control disorder panic mode.

I don't feel threatened by this guy because I know Jesus. Have faith in your fellow Christians. They are not children. No need for a "Daddy". Wondering, Jlb and For His Glory are more than capable of discerning for stand not within orthodox Christianity this guy may hold. No need to go off on control disorder panic mode.
It's interesting your interpretation of my reaction to people is panic. I am just testifying to what has been done to me in the past.

Unfortunately I know the caustic affects of idiology. I gave push back in a discussion with my daughter and ended up being called disgusting and told I could not talk to her again. We live on a strange world where a few sentences can become a crime.

mozo1 has never presented this nor spoke of this so please do not make such accusations. We are all trying to understand what he is presenting as it is all very confusing in what he says.

mozo1 has never presented this nor spoke of this so please do not make such accusations. We are all trying to understand what he is presenting as it is all very confusing in what he says.
I am fishing to see what comes out. If it is just silence then we know the answer.

Just mentioning seeds for me points only to one group. I would love to hear if others use this language but I have never heard it. God bless you

I do not accuse people of holding any views, I just follow a chain of thought and invîte comments.

I know some dislike the negative implications of the characterisations but equally if they are correct it can be shinning a light in a dark place.

Just mentioning seeds for me points only to one group.

Scripture talks about seeds in various teachings that not all have the same meaning. There needs to be no fishing as like I said, he has never mentioned anything about Satan having sex with Eve. I will say he is very confusing and I hope he will explain it all in a more simplified way. Until then just let it play out and don't read in there what might not be there.

the two seeds can be first seen in Adam's two sons, Cain and Abel being two perceptions of his soul ... one that labors to bring forth and one that does not ...

the two seeds can be first seen in Adam's two sons, Cain and Abel being two perceptions of his soul ... one that labors to bring forth and one that does not ...

How can Cain and Abel be the perceptions of Adams soul. The soul is the conscious part of one's being of their own thoughts, actions and emotions just as each one of us are individual with these parts. There are good seeds and bad seeds by one's own actions.

Genesis 2:7 And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

This body/flesh dies and deteriorates as it turns back to dust while in the ground. The breath/spirit goes back to God who gave it, Ecc 12:7. The soul which makes up the conscious part of ones being is that of thought, action and emotion. The spiritual nature of man regarded as immortal and separable from the body/flesh at death and susceptible to happiness or misery in a future state.

Without the spirit/breath from God our soul would not be alive as spirit and soul are connected, Genesis 2:7. When we physically die our soul, as the breath, goes back to God who gave it.

Two perceptions of his DNA combined with Eve's, I can see. But Cain's soul is his own, given by God. As was Able's. Can you give verses indicating they are perceptions of Adam's soul?

its important to understand that our Father is not an author of confusion and that the bible (collection of books) speak to His Sons journey of a there and back as in a casting out and a gathering back in ... it being this present moment where He hid His face from us
The father is the one known as God, but the Son has choices to make for all people and the spirit gives the Son glory and supports the father. Blasphemy against the spirit is renouncing God entirely. The spirit works through the father and the son, and its the 3rd person of the trinity.

Back