Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Depending upon the Holy Spirit for all you do?

Read through the following study by Tenchi for more on this topic

https://christianforums.net/threads/without-the-holy-spirit-we-can-do-nothing.109419/

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

https://christianforums.net/forums/questions-and-answers/

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

Bible Study the two seeds

we at this time eat from two tables ( a double portion) or said another way same truth ... our garden is seeded from within and from without
This one?

i have been explaining it ..... but to say the same thing using a different angle

the two tables we eat from ... one already prepared by our spirit .... and one being prepared by our soul relate to the our thoughts ... a mixture as in being double minded

i have been explaining it ..... but to say the same thing using a different angle

the two tables we eat from ... one already prepared by our spirit .... and one being prepared by our soul relate to the our thoughts ... a mixture as in being double minded
Ok. Think i understand..
I think that our spirit as Christians is fighting our thoughts and bodies in a sense. We are to follow our spirit if it has been renewed by the Word of God.
Our thoughts and bodies might be deceived by the world.
Paul said: I keep my body under.

Our mind should be renewed to say the same thing as the Word!
If not there will be a conflict in us.

Ok. Think i understand..
I think that our spirit as Christians is fighting our thoughts and bodies in a sense. We are to follow our spirit if it has been renewed by the Word of God.
Our thoughts and bodies might be deceived by the world.
Paul said: I keep my body under.

yes .... God is bringing us to the consensus of one by the very thing which divides us ...

yes ... said another way ... a cross picked up is the end of all strife
You obviously believe you have a profound insight into something. Whatever it is, it is still locked in your head. Unfortunately Jesus preached light not murky undefined ramblings. There are two seeds, the light of the Kingdom and the darkness of this world.

You obviously believe you have a profound insight into something. Whatever it is, it is still locked in your head. Unfortunately Jesus preached light not murky undefined ramblings. There are two seeds, the light of the Kingdom and the darkness of this world.

there is but one seed of which the books defines by two references

Yea, the darkness hideth not from thee; but the night shineth as the day: the darkness and the light are both alike to thee.

for me its not about how we see, but how God sees, and to see how God sees we must come out from between the breasts of our mother ....

there is but one seed of which the books defines by two references

Yea, the darkness hideth not from thee; but the night shineth as the day: the darkness and the light are both alike to thee.

for me its not about how we see, but how God sees, and to see how God sees we must come out from between the breasts of our mother ....
Lol. You have got to be kidding.
Sounds like you have never left never land......

There is only ONE Seed...the Seed of the Woman that crushed the head of the serpent.

There aren't any tables, feasts, animals, stars or anything else described in scripture.

Scriptures are confusing enough without someone demanding that we somehow psychically understand whatever metaphors and similes he creates out of emanations from the penumbra.

I mean really....we have to go through the process of attributing the sciences of history, geography, topography, anthropology, zoology, agriculture and radiology and don't forget translation sciences...then all the artistic manners things can be said in...

Just to have all that thrown away to understand someone we don't know whose intentions are suspect until proven otherwise.

There is only ONE Seed...the Seed of the Woman that crushed the head of the serpent.

There aren't any tables, feasts, animals, stars or anything else described in scripture.

Scriptures are confusing enough without someone demanding that we somehow psychically understand whatever metaphors and similes he creates out of emanations from the penumbra.

I mean really....we have to go through the process of attributing the sciences of history, geography, topography, anthropology, zoology, agriculture and radiology and don't forget translation sciences...then all the artistic manners things can be said in...

Just to have all that thrown away to understand someone we don't know whose intentions are suspect until proven otherwise.

the two tables to quote but a few

You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies;
You have anointed my head with oil;
My cup overflows.

May their table before them become a snare;
And when they are in peace, may it become a trap.

Then they spoke against God;
They said, “Can God prepare a table in the wilderness?

She has prepared her food, she has mixed her wine;
She has also set her table;

the two tables to quote but a few

You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies;
You have anointed my head with oil;
My cup overflows.

May their table before them become a snare;
And when they are in peace, may it become a trap.

Then they spoke against God;
They said, “Can God prepare a table in the wilderness?

She has prepared her food, she has mixed her wine;
She has also set her table;
I think you have already been eaten let alone taken the bait hook line and sinker.

God's message to mankind is simple, repent for the kingdom of God is near. Whatever you are sharing it is not this. God bless you.

On a positive note you appear harmless, incapable of communication

Actually, Jesus spoke to them in parables, and without a parable he spoke not unto them. Why? Because He spoke mysteries kept secret from the foundations of the world!

Whoever eats My flesh and drinks My blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day.

this probably sounded like a lot of nonsense to quiet a few who were there when Jesus spoke these words ...

I asked you to clarify. A statement of yours, made in connection with the clarity of God's words and you declined to clarify.

That is not the behaviour of scaring spiritual teacher.
It is the action of arrogance.

I asked you to clarify. A statement of yours, made in connection with the clarity of God's words and you declined to clarify.

forgive me i popped out ,,,, and have not seen your post

sorry i can not find your post asking me to clarify something i wrote ....

Actually, Jesus spoke to them in parables, and without a parable he spoke not unto them. Why? Because He spoke mysteries kept secret from the foundations of the world!
I understand Jesus parables, what we are talking here is no sense.....

Have you never read the Book of Revelation?
Yes, studied it, understand different interpretations etc. I am also aware of various heresies that come out of serpent seed ideas, which get people banned from forums, which I suspect is probably going on here, lol

I met one guy who thought everyone was the enemy unless you agreed with his seed ideas. Total nut case.....Everyone was the lizard people lol......

Back