Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The weather channel, reconstituted...

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
some lids are easy, plastic and others are concrete and annoying. they flood a lot in that marbrisa route. then I have to come back after I finish to see if they drained to read or the next day.i hade one shooting water from it and had to note that so that the meter repair crew could look to see if it was the city side or the house side. it was a large leak.

my house water meter has concrete lid with an opening as they all do but it depends where they put the meter. mine is easy for the county water reader to read. I dug it up for him to read.

80s and rain, 80s and rain ... rinse repeat ... I've hardly gone to the park this summer, its been too soggy ...

80s and rain, 80s and rain ... rinse repeat ... I've hardly gone to the park this summer, its been too soggy ...
[MENTION=91283]faeriecat[/MENTION]:

Never mind! just imagine you're at a Christian hard rock concert and the rain is all part of the special effects... :)

Blessings.

Hot... still in the 90's and somewhat humid due to a bit of a cloud cover. Not enough moisture for a cooling rain, just sticky and yuck. It's supposed to break tomorrow afternoon/evening. I'll be glad when it does.

Hot... still in the 90's and somewhat humid due to a bit of a cloud cover. Not enough moisture for a cooling rain, just sticky and yuck. It's supposed to break tomorrow afternoon/evening. I'll be glad when it does.

[MENTION=4376]handy[/MENTION]: After the sort of summer that northern climes have been having lately, singing in the rain sounds a great idea...

Blessings.

Back