Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• Wearing the right shoes, and properly clothed spiritually?

Join Elected By Him for a devotional on Ephesians 6:14-15

https://christianforums.net/threads/devotional-selecting-the-proper-shoes.109094/

The World

Classik

7 continents of the World:

Europe, South America, North America, Africa, Australia, Asia and Antarctica.

All these continents have something good about them.:) :clap
But, each continent has something 'bad' about it, morally or scripturally speaking. (Although if continent X = A, B and C, A being full of idolatry does not mean B and C are also full of idolatry).
In your own opinion, summarise that which you think is the problem (bad) with each continent. (You musn't answer for all). You can break it down to the A, B or Cs of every X - if you wish.;)

Christian perspective, Muslim perspective, atheist perspective etc needed. Thanks
(I know it's gonna be tough)

I almost didn't open this thread as I thought it's another World Cup soccer thread or something ...... :chin :biglol

Asia is BIG in paganism. Amazingly, this is also where God seems to show up much more than in other regions like say, United States or Australia...

7 continents of the World:

Europe, South America, North America, Africa, Australia, Asia and Antarctica.
Africa: Voodoo & witchcraft

Australia: Lawless rebellion

South America: Sensuality

Europe: Humanism(?)

Asia: worship of pagan deities

North America: Greed

Antartica: Lack of romance (too many scientists...and penguins. When's the last time you saw a romantic penguin?)

:toofunny :toofunny :toofunny :toofunny
Jethro, another amusing reply. I would say you did an interesting summary to each.

Romantic penguin? In the dream.

Cool avatar

(Asia, particularly Israel, could be justified by the judgement of some)

Antartica: Lack of romance (too many scientists...and penguins. When's the last time you saw a romantic penguin?)

800px-Emperor_Penguin_Kiss.jpg

I believe each continent suffers a form of idolatry
Did you know that ultimately all sin is a form of idolatry?

"5 Put to death, therefore, whatever belongs to your earthly nature: sexual immorality, impurity, lust, evil desires and greed, which is idolatry." (Colossians 3:5 NIV1984)

When we sin we give deference to another god other than the true God.

Did you know that ultimately all sin is a form of idolatry?

"5 Put to death, therefore, whatever belongs to your earthly nature: sexual immorality, impurity, lust, evil desires and greed, which is idolatry." (Colossians 3:5 NIV1984)

When we sin we give deference to another god other than the true God.

Superb! Genuis!

Back