Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

There Is No Such Thing as A Future The Antichrist.

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Greetings, Smaller.

I sometimes have no problems with people spiritualizing the scriptures, but spiritualizing them at the expense of taking the word of God literally in its historical and prophetic context can be a tremendous mistake. Certainly there are those who misinterpret things, but discarding prophecy because of it is kinda like throwing the baby out with the bathwater. It is meant to let Christians know where things are headed, and why it is wise to choose the Lord Jesus Christ and stay close to Him. Dark times are ahead, and despite the many false predictions, the Antichrist is indeed coming. When he gets here, there are going to be a lot of people who will die. The saints need to be prepared for that fact or they could end up departing from the faith, because they were not ready to pay the ultimate price if necessary.

He shall speak pompous words against the Most High,
And wear out the saints of the Most High,
And shall intend to change times and law.
Then the saints shall be given into his hand
For a time and times and half a time. (Daniel 7:25)
Hmmm? Apparently you think we have a greater adversary than Satan?

Sorry. I'm not about to buy into substitutions of the real enemies with externally visible ones

It's not going to come down as you think, in the external.

Darkness Falls is an internal matter, as is the Day of the Lord, Darkness

Amos 5:18
Woe unto you that desire the day of the Lord! to what end is it for you? the day of the Lord is darkness, and not light.

God in Christ will take full recompense upon every enemy. Those enemies are unseen, and we will never "see" Him coming, because the full arrival of God in Christ, is INTERNAL

Remember what Jesus said, essentially, that life will be carrying on, as normal, right up to the finale, and then

KABAM

The end, THEIR END, the end of the devil and his messengers, will come quickly, violently, like nothing we've ever seen

You don't believe Jesus saying " in his own name.." is reference to an individual ?

Jhn 5:43" ...if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive "

Jesus must be talking about something, someone here , yes , no ?
What is your understanding of what he is talking about in this scripture ?

You're not going to be able to convince anyone with your claim.
You are ignoring the context of the entire passage.
There is no such thing as The Antichrist mentioned in John chapter 5
and nobody reading your claim is going to believe that there is a The Antichrist
mentioned in John chapter 5

Here is the whole passage in John chapter 5

31 “If I testify about myself, my testimony is not true.32There is another who testifies in my favor, and I know that his testimony about me is true.
33 “You have sent to John and he has testified to the truth.34Not that I accept human testimony; but I mention it that you may be saved.35John was a lamp that burned and gave light, and you chose for a time to enjoy his light.
36 “I have testimony weightier than that of John. For the works that the Father has given me to finish—the very works that I am doing—testify that the Father has sent me.37And the Father who sent me has himself testified concerning me. You have never heard his voice nor seen his form,38nor does his word dwell in you, for you do not believe the one he sent.39You study the Scriptures diligently because you think that in them you have eternal life. These are the very Scriptures that testify about me,40yet you refuse to come to me to have life.
41 “I do not accept glory from human beings,42but I know you. I know that you do not have the love of God in your hearts.43I have come in my Father’s name, and you do not accept me; but if someone else comes in his own name, you will accept him.44How can you believe since you accept glory from one another but do not seek the glory that comes from the only God?
45 “But do not think I will accuse you before the Father. Your accuser is Moses, on whom your hopes are set.46If you believed Moses, you would believe me, for he wrote about me.47But since you do not believe what he wrote, how are you going to believe what I say?”

Best Regards.

JAG

``

Sorry. I'm not about to buy into substitutions of the real enemies with externally visible ones

It's not going to come down as you think, in the external.

You don't believe they manifest themselves in the external? There are several scriptures on how they do.

and nobody reading your claim is going to believe that there is a The Antichrist

but if someone else comes in his own name, you will accept him.44How can you believe since you accept glory from one another but do not seek the glory that comes from the only God?

Best Regards.

JAG

``
I'm not trying to convince you of anything .
I'm asking you who you think this person is that Jesus says the nation Israel will one day receive ?
I get that you do not believe this person to be antichrist , that's fine , it's allowed that you can have a different opinion.
I'm just asking what that opinion is ?
Maybe I am the one is wrong, so why don't you want to help out a confused brother in Christ by putting a fine point on it and tell me who you believe this person Jesus speaks of is ?

Paul's "the man of lawlessness" is the first century's evil-insane Nero Caesar, who is also John's "the beast" of Revelation 13.
If Nero Caesar is " the beast " of Rev 13 who is second " beast " ?

Rev13:11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

And the second beast had as much power as the first :eek . Is there any history of the wonders of the second beast during the time of Nero Caesar ?
Rev 13
12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.
13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,

Do you know of any history , in the time of Nero Caesar , for the next verse ?
Rev 13
15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

Do you know of any history , in the time of Nero Caesar , for the next verses ?
Rev 13
16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

~ Postmillennialism
I am looking to understand .

I'm not trying to convince you of anything .
I'm asking you who you think this person is that Jesus says the nation Israel will one day receive ?
I get that you do not believe this person to be antichrist , that's fine , it's allowed that you can have a different opinion.
I'm just asking what that opinion is ?
Maybe I am the one is wrong, so why don't you want to help out a confused brother in Christ by putting a fine point on it and tell me who you believe this person Jesus speaks of is ?

I will give you a specific answer:
Here is my view:
Jesus did NOT have any specific individual in mind when He made that remark.
It was a generic statement, that is, a general statement, that referred to anybody
that might come along and make their appeal to the Jews.

31 “If I testify about myself, my testimony is not true.32There is another who testifies in my favor, and I know that his testimony about me is true.
33 “You have sent to John and he has testified to the truth.34Not that I accept human testimony; but I mention it that you may be saved.35John was a lamp that burned and gave light, and you chose for a time to enjoy his light.
36 “I have testimony weightier than that of John. For the works that the Father has given me to finish—the very works that I am doing—testify that the Father has sent me.37And the Father who sent me has himself testified concerning me. You have never heard his voice nor seen his form,38nor does his word dwell in you, for you do not believe the one he sent.39You study the Scriptures diligently because you think that in them you have eternal life. These are the very Scriptures that testify about me,40yet you refuse to come to me to have life.
41 “I do not accept glory from human beings,42but I know you. I know that you do not have the love of God in your hearts.43I have come in my Father’s name, and you do not accept me; but if someone else comes in his own name, you will accept him.44How can you believe since you accept glory from one another but do not seek the glory that comes from the only God?
45 “But do not think I will accuse you before the Father. Your accuser is Moses, on whom your hopes are set.46If you believed Moses, you would believe me, for he wrote about me.47But since you do not believe what he wrote, how are you going to believe what I say?”

Its obvious from the context of the passage in John 5 that the Lord Jesus
was ONLY making a general reference to anybody that might come along
and preach their message to the gullible Jews and lead them astray.

Best.

JAG

PS

You keep bringing this up in a thread that is on the subject of end-times fiction character
known as The Antichrist ~ so I naturally assume you are making the claim, maybe subtle claim,
that John 5 is a proof text for The Antichrist.

This is why I previously said:

Best Regards.

JAG

``

I am looking to understand .
We are all different.
Different people write OP's for different reasons.
When I write OP's on Christian Eschatology, my goal is to
stimulate the reader's interest enough so that they will be wiling
to invest a relatively small amount of their money to buy and
study a major work defending the Postmillennial Eschatological System.
Here is the one I heartedly recommend.
It's Dr. Kenneth L. Gentry's He Shall Have Dominion
Its a vigorous 600 + page argument for Postmillennialism
and it gives detailed replies to all the problem passages and objections.

Here is my view:
A man is either satisfied with his present eschatology or
he is not satisfied with it. If a man is satisfied with his present
eschatology, then he ought to stay right where he is and look no
further.

If a man is not presently satisfied with where he is on eschatology
then he can spend a few dollars and get The Granddaddy (Gentry's
He Shall Have Dominion) of all books on Christian eschatology
and study it in the privacy of his own home.

I want to thank you for your interest in the OP and for your comments.
I don't "field questions" on Christian Eschatology because its way to time
consuming. It takes a questioner maybe 30 seconds to type a question that
might take me 2 hours to research and produce an intelligent answer in reply.

The answers to your questions can be found in Postmillennial literature. If my
OP failed to stimulate one's interest to the point where they will do their own
private study, then my OP failed for that particular individual.

Best Regards.

JAG

``

I will give you a specific answer:
Here is my view:
Jesus did NOT have any specific individual in mind when He made that remark.
It was a generic statement, that is, a general statement, that referred to anybody
that might come along and make their appeal to the Jews.

Its obvious from the context of the passage in John 5 that the Lord Jesus
was ONLY making a general reference to anybody that might come along
and preach their message to the gullible Jews and lead them astray.

Best Regards.

JAG

``
So you think Jesus was referring to a generic type of future Messiah that they would receive ?

We are in a truly dreadful situation if Christ's kingdom has already been established and Satan is now bound. The nations are utterly deceived by the Devil, and their eyes are still closed to the gospel, and it is not because we are not evangelizing. It is because the Devil in not bound and is still deceiving them. The idea that Satan is already bound runs completely contrary to what the globalists are doing on the world stage (and they are Satanists and Luciferians), and the witness of high ranking Satanists who have escaped the Brotherhood to testify of just how real Satan is, and how he is most certainly not bound at the current time. Not everyone has the faith to believe in such accounts, but I see no reason not to. I was in touch just this morning with a woman who was involved in Satanism and was regularly abused by her MK-Ultra handlers from the time she was three years old. She as well as I do know very well who runs this world at the highest levels.
I agree :) .
Its a very popular book and its not cheap. You'll pay for it. $39.95 Free S/H
About the cost of one meal in a nice restaurant for 2 people.

My view is Gentry's He Shall Have Dominion is well worth the $39.95.
I can usually find these kind of books in the thrift store for a few dollars , I will look there . I'm thrifty or cheap maybe 😂 .

So you think Jesus was referring to a generic type of future Messiah that they would receive ?

Your reasoning is incorrect.
First there was no "future Messiah that they were to receive."
Jesus was at AT THAT TIME(NOT future) the only Messiah that they would get.
And second they never received Him. Instead they murdered Him.

Then this: Even IF there was a future Messiah mentioned in this passage (and there is NOT)
But even If there was one mentioned,
Then your proposition would be this:
Because the Messiah is real and not a generic figure
THEREFORE the "someone else" of John 5:43 MUST ALSO be a real specific future.
This is illogical and totally unreasonable.

I thank you for your interest in the OP and for your participation,
but I think you and I are finished here. We live in different worlds
with regard to how to interpret the Holy Bible.

God bless.

JAG

``

Your reasoning is incorrect.
First there was no "future Messiah that they were to receive."
Jesus was at AT THAT TIME(NOT future) the only Messiah that they would get.
And second they never received .

``
So with the Jewish religious elite rejecting Jesus as a phony fake version of their long awaited Messiah , how would That lead these religious leaders to believe the genuine Messiah was not coming ?
I don't understand this supposition of yours that the arrival of a fake Messiah would somehow cancel their belief in the coming long awaited real Messiah ?
Why would they still not be anticipating the coming of the genuine article ?

Of course. But not in classic cartoon red pointy tail, horn fashions

Yes, I agree. But you seem to be implying that a belief in a coming Antichrist is to be equated with children's cartoons. There are numerous reasons to believe the Antichrist will be the Mahdi of the Muslims, and numerous Muslim leaders in the past have called for the complete extermination of the Jews from off the planet. In the case of Islam, and the Muslim beheading of infidels, darkness has fallen in more than simply an internal manner in the past, yes? It is not just a fairy tale, and if it has not been a fairy tale on a small scale, why are you assuming it could never happen on a large one?

There Is No Such Thing As A Future The Antichrist.
By JAG
October 5, 2021

(1) Intelligent extraterrestrials have visited Earth. (2) There will be a future The Antichrist. (1) and (2) are in the same category. Both are bald assertions without a shred of credible evidence in support. Its impossible to produce even one (1) Bible verse that says there will be a future The Antichrist. There were/are antichrists (little a, plural) in the world, but there is no such thing as an evil political world ruler, in our future, to be known as The Antichrist ~ try to find a Bible verse that says that.

So where did the notion of a future evil world political ruler come from? It came from unrestrained human imaginations and speculations. By the way, various people who have predicted a future antichrist, are on record in the public square, identifying The Antichrist as being: Napoleon Bonaparte, Adolf Hitler, Henry Kissinger, Mikhail Gorbachev, Saddam Hussein, Pope John Paul ll, and Yasser Arafat ~ to name just a few of their many proven-wrong prophecies. Further identifications of The Antichrist by these folks have been microchips, bar codes, and zip codes.

Questions: Does the fact that they have been wrong every time they have publicly identified The Antichrist stop them from continuing to make more public identifications? No. And does their long history of being proven wrong cause their students to stop taking them seriously? No. It is difficult to break free from addiction to end times sensational exciting scary fear fiction ~ believing it, stimulates the blood, and stirs up the imagination and large numbers of humans are drawn to that kind of excitement.

Some have speculated that Daniel 7:8's "little horn", and Rev.13:1's "beast", and 2 Thess. 2:3's "man of lawlessness" is somehow connected to John's antichrists (little a, plural). But there is not one (1) single Bible verse in Daniel or in Revelation or in Paul's epistles that is connected in any way whatsoever with John's antichrists. Any alleged connection is nothing more than emotion-based end times dramatic sensational speculation.

The first century was plagued with false teachers. Jesus warned His disciples that "many will come in My name . . . and will deceive many." Matt. 24:5. Jesus also said, "many false prophets will arise and mislead many" Matt. 24:11. And He warned that, "false Christs and false prophets will appear" Matthew 24:24. WHEN did Jesus say ALL this would take place? He said it would ALL take place in the first century. "Truly I tell you, this generation will certainly not pass away until ALL these things have happened." Matt. 24:34. And it was in this context that John's antichrists were mentioned.
1 John 2:18 - 26
"18 Dear children, this is the last hour; and as you have heard that the antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come. This is how we know it is the last hour. 19They went out from us, but they did not really belong to us. For if they had belonged to us, they would have remained with us; but their going showed that none of them belonged to us.
20But you have an anointing from the Holy One, and all of you know the truth. 21I do not write to you because you do not know the truth, but because you do know it and because no lie comes from the truth. 22Who is the liar? It is whoever denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a person is the antichrist—denying the Father and the Son. 23No one who denies the Son has the Father; whoever acknowledges the Son has the Father also.
24As for you, see that what you have heard from the beginning remains in you. If it does, you also will remain in the Son and in the Father. 25And this is what he promised us—eternal life.
26I am writing these things to you about those who are trying to lead you astray. 27As for you, the anointing you received from him remains in you, and you do not need anyone to teach you. But as his anointing teaches you about all things and as that anointing is real, not counterfeit—just as it has taught you, remain in him."

2 John 4 -11
"4It has given me great joy to find some of your children walking in the truth, just as the Father commanded us. 5And now, dear lady, I am not writing you a new command but one we have had from the beginning. I ask that we love one another. 6And this is love: that we walk in obedience to his commands. As you have heard from the beginning, his command is that you walk in love.
7I say this because many deceivers, who do not acknowledge Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh, have gone out into the world. Any such person is the deceiver and the antichrist. 8Watch out that you do not lose what we have worked for, but that you may be rewarded fully. 9Anyone who runs ahead and does not continue in the teaching of Christ does not have God; whoever continues in the teaching has both the Father and the Son. 10If anyone comes to you and does not bring this teaching, do not take them into your house or welcome them. 11Anyone who welcomes them shares in their wicked work."
Interpretative Analysis of 2 John 4 - 11
John writes to his first century readers that they are to walk in love and he says "I say this because many deceivers . . . have gone out into the world" (of the first century). John says "any such person" is the deceiver and the antichrist. John then tells his first century readers not to welcome these antichrists into their homes. So? So John's antichrists (little a, plural) were first century Christian apostates. The Bible the word of God nowhere says there will be a future evil political world ruler that will become known as The Antichrist, and the notion that there will be such a person is pure fiction with no credible Biblical evidence in support.

Regarding The Antichrist:
The word antichrist appears only five times in the entire word of God ~ Genesis to Revelation. And none of these verses say a single word about an end time evil political world ruler that will come to be known as The Antichrist ~ we're dealing here with pure imaginative speculation. Here are the five verses: 1 John 2:18,22 (see 1 John 2:18-26 for context) . . . 1 John 4:3 (see 1 john 4:1-6 for context) . . . 2 John 4:3 (see 2 John 4-11 for context.

John's antichrists are:
(1) not in our future, but in our past (the first century some 2000 years ago)
(2) not one individual, but a multitude (of antichrists-false-teachers who denied that Jesus was the Christ)
(3) not a person but a heresy ~ ( a false-doctrine movement that was active in the first century.)

Little children, it is the last hour; and as you have heard that the Antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come, by which we know that it is the last hour. 1 John 2:18

• as you have heard that the Antichrist is coming

Just because men throughout the millennia have been confused about the coming Antichrist, doesn’t mean he will not come in his own time.

Let no one deceive you by any means; for that Day will not come unless the falling away comes first, and the man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition, who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.
Do you not remember that when I was still with you I told you these things? And now you know what is restraining, that he may be revealed in his own time. 2 Thessalonians 2:3-5

• And now you know what is restraining, that he may be revealed in his own time.

The Antichrist is known by many titles.

The antichrist
The man of sin
The son of perdition
The lawless one
The little horn
The prince of is to come
The king of the north
The beast

And he deceives those who dwell on the earth by those signs which he was granted to do in the sight of the beast, telling those who dwell on the earth to make an image to the beast who was wounded by the sword and lived. He was granted power to give breath to the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak and cause as many as would not worship the image of the beast to be killed. He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man: His number is 666.
Revelation 13:14-18

JLB

Yes, I agree. But you seem to be implying that a belief in a coming Antichrist is to be equated with children's cartoons. There are numerous reasons to believe the Antichrist will be the Mahdi of the Muslims, and numerous Muslim leaders in the past have called for the complete extermination of the Jews from off the planet. In the case of Islam, and the Muslim beheading of infidels, darkness has fallen in more than simply an internal manner in the past, yes? It is not just a fairy tale, and if it has not been a fairy tale on a small scale, why are you assuming it could never happen on a large one?
I'd suggest that the collective of mankind has the tempter infection within. All have sin, Romans 3:9, and sin is of the devil, 1 John 3:8

The real question is, why are believers so predictably drawn to see the other guy as the problem when it's much closer to home? Mark 4:15 is real.

antichrist is anyone who opposes God and His only begotten Son Christ Jesus. The last antichrist is the son of perdition who at the seventh trumpet will literally take his seat in Jerusalem claiming he is God within in a New World Order, Isaiah 14:12-14; 2 Thessalonians 2:1-12.

The NWO is a combination of the Jesuit militant Priesthood (Papal Rome/beast little horn in Daniel 8:23-25) and the Pontifex Maximus Pope (false prophet/son of perdition). Another name for Pontifex Maximus is Vicarius Filii Dei’ meaning the vicar or substitute or agent of God. This is why the Pope is called the Holy Father as he takes the place of God here on earth which is an abomination to the Lord as he will be revealed as the son of perdition, John 17:12; 2Thessalonians 2:3. The first six trumpets are Gods chastisements on those who refuse to repent and turn back to His grace. The whole world will be thrown into total chaos and fear as everyone his brother will turn on each other if they have not the love of Christ in them as there will be little to no resources left for survival and man will do anything in order to survive. Many will be seeking a savior type in their time of distress an uncertainty as they will bow down to this false god Pope that will promise them provision and safety, but yet rejecting the true Savior Christ Jesus, 2 Chronicles 7:14.

The Jesuit Order is not a religious order, but in its own right a self governed military order as was the old Babylonian Roman Empire. They disguise themselves as a religious order under the heading of Roman Catholicism that call themselves Christians, but are actually a Luciferians Roman Catholic system who sends their blinded to truth missionaries out into the world causing a great falling away from the true God of all creation as they preach a different gospel, 2 Thessalonians 2:3, 4. Here is a list of past and present organizations and people you can research who have been and still are controlled by Jesuit Roman dictatorship and their secret plot of world domination as they annihilate anyone who will not conform and bow down to their false gods.

This is a partial list of what the Jesuit Militant Priesthood has controlled from their beginning in 1540: Inquisition, Crusaders, Knights Templar, Illuminati, high level Freemasonry, Jesuit infiltration of the English colonies on the North American continent, Banksters, Vatican Bank, Agenda 21 and 2030, World Trade Organization, Bilderbergers Club, Rothschild’s, Rockerfellows, Constantine, Hitler, Mussolini, Roman Catholic Ecumenical Assemblies (RCEA) and The Global Eucharistic Community (GEC).

The Pope, Islamic Imams, Arab League and the Middle East Quartet that comprises the U.S., Russia, the EU, the United Nations and possibly China who wants in on the peace plans are working on an agreement of who will govern Jerusalem as a peacemaker between the Arab countries and Israel. When this is all accomplished Papal Rome will then have domination over all Jews/Gentiles as Papal Rome will be the official one world economic, political, military and religious governing system of a powerful worldwide dictatorship.

To make the peace plan between Israel and the Arab countries a reality the Liberal Zionists must also agree with this peace treaty. Only when the Liberal Zionists are willing to surrender then the Pope can preside over a new neutral administration with its power seat on the exact spot where God’s temple that was first built by Solomon and then rebuilt by Ezra was once located, but destroyed and stood vacant for a few centuries until the Muslims took control over the temple mount building the Dome of the Rock around 692 AD. The Christian Zionists and Religious Jewish Judaism is the only thing that holds back the last man of lawlessness (son of perdition) from taking his seat in Jerusalem.

Their secret mission will soon come to fruition in the last days before the great and terrible day of the Lord as we see during the seventh trumpet how this beast will deceive the world for 3 1/2 years forcing all into taking its mark or dye a martyr's death.

The pope is not the coming Antichrist, nor is any Islamic religious head either. Those are only factions that will be deceived by the coming pseudo-Christ in Jerusalem.

The coming Antichrist to Jerusalem will be Satan himself, here on earth in plain sight, just as angels have appeared here on earth with the image of man per God's Word.

The very first sin against God was by Satan in the beginning with coveting God's Throne. Per the parable in Ezekiel 28, Satan was created as the anointed cherub that covereth, meaning it was his job to guard The Mercy Seat. Instead, he coveted God's Place, and so he fell. And he drew one third of the angels with him in that rebellion (Rev.12:3-4).

The very sin that Lord Jesus, Apostle Paul, and Apostle John warned us about involving the coming false Christ at the end of this world, is the same sin that Satan did originally against God, in wanting to be God, and worshiped as God.

So what's the difference with past pagan kings that claimed to be god? The difference is that they didn't have power to work the great signs and wonders and miracles on earth to deceive the whole world, like God's Word reveals for the very end of this world. The pope doesn't have that kind of deceiving power either, nor does anyone among Islam, nor any other religion on earth. Only a supernatural one appearing on earth will have that kind of power of great signs and miracles, which Revelation points out specifically (Rev.13).

Thank you for your interest in the thread and for your comments.

Generally people who change their views about the Christian future, do so very slowly.

When I write OP's on Christian Eschatology, one of my purposes is to look for people who are looking.

A lot of people are not looking.
And that's okay.

However there are some out there that are looking.
They are looking for a way to actually come to believe, based upon the teachings of the Bible, that
the Christian Church is going to actually be successful in carrying out her Lord Jesus' Great commission to
go and make disciples of all nations.

Postmillennialism correctly teaches that the Christian Church is going to be successful in Christianizing
the world BEFORE Jesus returns . . . however in my opinion, the very best way for the seeker to come
to know that and to believe that is to be willing to spend a few dollars and some time to study the
massive amount of Biblical evidence supporting this victorious Christian eschatology.

If one decides that one does not desire to do that, and wants to stay where he is ~ that is their choice and I respect
that.

Then there are those who after doing their private study, still are unconvinced. We Postmillennialists try to
reach as many as we can ~ but we don't convince everybody.

But we are making steady progress.

In my view, if you are interested in a private study, the very best place to start is here:

He Shall Have Dominion: A Postmillennial Eschatology: Gentry, Kenneth L: 9781734362039: Amazon.com: Books

He Shall Have Dominion: A Postmillennial Eschatology [Gentry, Kenneth L] on Amazon.com. *FREE* shipping on qualifying offers. He Shall Have Dominion: A Postmillennial Eschatology
www.amazon.com

Its a very popular book and its not cheap. You'll pay for it. $39.95 Free S/H
About the cost of one meal in a nice restaurant for 2 people.

My view is Gentry's He Shall Have Dominion is well worth the $39.95.

I have bought I think about 5 or 6 copies at that price to give away to family and friends.

I will gladly fan out the filthy lucre to push forward what I am convinced is the message of
victory for Jesus' Christian Church. We really are going to Christianize the world BEFORE
Jesus returns. And Gentry's 600 + page work is a massive argument that presents the
evidence for that PLUS answers all the problem passages that at first glance, appear
to contradict that proposition.

Best Regards.

JAG
All I can say is that I'd have to throw away a whole lot of Bible Scripture to believe the whole world is going to believe on Jesus before He returns. That idea is simply not written in God's Word, instead what Jesus said about the end here is how it will be, so you might want to prepare for that...

Mark 13:13
13 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.
KJV

John 18:36
36 Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if My kingdom were of this world, then would My servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is My kingdom not from hence.
KJV

The pope is not the coming Antichrist, nor is any Islamic religious head either. Those are only factions that will be deceived by the coming pseudo-Christ in Jerusalem.

The coming Antichrist to Jerusalem will be Satan himself, here on earth in plain sight, just as angels have appeared here on earth with the image of man per God's Word.

The very first sin against God was by Satan in the beginning with coveting God's Throne. Per the parable in Ezekiel 28, Satan was created as the anointed cherub that covereth, meaning it was his job to guard The Mercy Seat. Instead, he coveted God's Place, and so he fell. And he drew one third of the angels with him in that rebellion (Rev.12:3-4).

The very sin that Lord Jesus, Apostle Paul, and Apostle John warned us about involving the coming false Christ at the end of this world, is the same sin that Satan did originally against God, in wanting to be God, and worshiped as God.

So what's the difference with past pagan kings that claimed to be god? The difference is that they didn't have power to work the great signs and wonders and miracles on earth to deceive the whole world, like God's Word reveals for the very end of this world. The pope doesn't have that kind of deceiving power either, nor does anyone among Islam, nor any other religion on earth. Only a supernatural one appearing on earth will have that kind of power of great signs and miracles, which Revelation points out specifically (Rev.13).
Rev 13

The beast rises up out of the sea as the sea here is symbolic of people and nations as in a sea of humanity, Daniel Chapter 7:1-8; Revelation 17:15. This beast is the Jesuit Luciferians with their headquarters in the Church of Gesu in Rome that is in close proximity to the Vatican. The Pontifex Maximus (Pope) god king religious system is who Satan gives his seat and authority to. Rome had total control from 538 AD to 1798 which equals 1260 years that equal time, times and a half time as once again history will repeat itself in the annihilation of Gods anointed during the end of days.

The seven heads are that of the Babylonian Empire, Medo/Persian Empire, Grecian Empire and Roman Empire that I explained earlier in who the ten nations were. The ten horns represent the nations the Roman Empire scattered to when the deadly wound was put upon them, Daniel 7:23-25; Rev 13. The deadly wound came in 1798 when General Berthier of France captured Pope Pius VI, who soon died in captivity in Valence, on August 29, 1799. Seven of these nations are the ancestors of the modern nations of Europe.

These ten nations were the Anglo-Saxons (English), the Franks (French), Suevi (Portuguese), Visigoths (Spanish), Burgundians (Swiss), Alemanni (Germans), Lombards (Italians), Ostrogoths, Heruli, and the Vandals in northern Africa. The last three being Ostrogoths, Heruli, and the Vandals had already been destroyed by the Roman Empire before their deadly wound came in 1798.

What was, was Roman rule from 538 AD with Emperor Justinian’s decree and under the military protection of Belisarius until the deadly wound, was not, came in 1798 by General Berthier who made his entrance into Rome and abolished the Roman government and established a secular one. This was the time when Rome persecuted the Christians and killed them which were approximately 500 million people slain for the cause of their faith in Jesus. In 1801 Napoleon made an agreement with Pope Pius II establishing Napoleon’s Organic Articles of granting the Tribunal and the Corps legislative partial control of the concordat in order to help the state monitor any politically harmful Catholic or Protestant movements or activities. The wound was largely healed in 1929 when Mussolini gave the Vatican back to the Pope and established it as a country in it's own right in the Lateran Treaty.

What was and was not and yet to come has always been the Roman Empire that has always persecuted Gods chosen from the foundation of the world whose names is found written in the Lambs book of life. The beast out of the sea is the revived Roman Empire as its deadly wound is now healed as we see in John’s vision as Satan gives this beast his power, seat and great authority. They, being those whose names are not found written in the Lambs book of life bow down to Satan and the beast (Roman Catholic Pontifex Maximus universal religious system) as they are deceived in having no truth or understanding found in them as they are lead about like a bull with a ring in its nose as they bow down to the pagan authority of the Pope, Hosea 4:6, 7; 2 Thessalonians 2:3.​

All I can say is that I'd have to throw away a whole lot of Bible Scripture to believe the whole world is going to believe on Jesus before He returns. That idea is simply not written in God's Word, instead what Jesus said about the end here is how it will be, so you might want to prepare for that...

Mark 13:13
13 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.
KJV

John 18:36
36 Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if My kingdom were of this world, then would My servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is My kingdom not from hence.
KJV
You wouldn't have to throw away any Bible verses, rather you
would keep them all.

The Lord Jesus will get what He wants.
The Lord Jesus will get what He commanded.
He earned it on The Cross.
And the Prophets Of Defeatism do not have the power to prevent the
coming Christianization of the world BEFORE the Lord Jesus returns.

And what does the Lord Jesus want? And what did the Lord Jesus command?
Here tis:
"Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth
has been given to me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations,
baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy
Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you.
And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”
Matthew 28:18-20

This is going to get done.
This 600 + page solid argument explains to you in detail how and why
it will get done.

Best Regards.

JAG

``

People would do well to read Rev. 5:13 before jumping to crazy end time conclusions:

"And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, be unto him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever."

Total Victory For Christ

End of the devil and his messengers

That's how this wicked age will end and it will in fact be quite entirely GLORIOUS

Back