Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Praise __] Thread of Thankfuls

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Sister

CF Ambassador
This month America celebrates Thanksgiving, so normally every day this month I put down something I am grateful for. So I thought I'd make a thread of thankfuls.

8a6368825ef5fac0f052b5a7dad70bc6.jpg

I'm behind writing them down. I normally post on Facebook, but I haven't been on much on there.

But normally a week of those thankfuls focuses individually on my family. I am very thankful them. My husband and kids, I am one blessed lady. And then I am very, very blessed to be part of the family of God and that I have a Heavenly Father who loves me so intimately. I am part of an awesome church and have been part of other awesome churches also. I visited my church home of 8 years yesterday. It was really nice to see them.

What are y'all thankful for?

What are y'all thankful for?

I think my wife, most of all. :) She's just fun, like all the time.

I'm also enjoying Fall this year. Compared to this Summer, it is SO nice right now. I imagine most of the country is getting too cold at this point, but it's like 70 degrees out right now and beautiful, yet the grass has stopped growing, so I can focus on getting some yard projects in finally instead of just mowing, mowing, mowing.

This is a nice forum.

Happy with my situation spiritually these days.

Also enjoying football season (only my team lost yesterday. Booo! LoL).

I think my wife, most of all. :) She's just fun, like all the time.

I'm also enjoying Fall this year. Compared to this Summer, it is SO nice right now. I imagine most of the country is getting too cold at this point, but it's like 70 degrees out right now and beautiful, yet the grass has stopped growing, so I can focus on getting some yard projects in finally instead of just mowing, mowing, mowing.

This is a nice forum.

Happy with my situation spiritually these days.

Also enjoying football season (only my team lost yesterday. Booo! LoL).
Just remember, no matter how badly your team does, be thankful that you were not born in Toronto, a hockey fan.
Since my team last won, Armstrong walked on the moon! Groan! Lol...I guess.

Thankful for The Lord’s work in my life. Forgiveness followed by real change. My parents. America 🇺🇸 and the hope for a better America 🇺🇸. My place and the diy security system. My vehicle 🚗. Spirit of power love and a sound mind. Surprisingly good health. 😇

I'm so thankful for so many things that God has blessed my husband and I with, but most of all His mercy and grace. I'm not much of a materialistic type of person and thankful for the simply things of life that I find in the beauty of God's creation. I'm a nature person who just enjoys life.

I'm so thankful for so many things that God has blessed my husband and I with, but most of all His mercy and grace. I'm not much of a materialistic type of person and thankful for the simply things of life that I find in the beauty of God's creation.

Neither is my wife, and thank God for it, Lol. We'd be miserable if she were, cuz making money is not exactly my #1priority in life. Serving the Lord is. :)

Back