Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Trans Gender Miss Universe

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Sorry Classik, but I will call this person he and him. He might look like a female, but he does not have a uterus, ovaries, or breasts (they just look like that, they're fake though)...

His body does not produce oestrogen and progesterone...he has to take them. He will never produce eggs to conceive a child, and one cannot be injected into him, because there is no womb.

Hey, unless one is a Christian, one can do pretty much with one's body as one chooses, or feels compelled to do. Other than the fact that this person would be much better off if he gave his life to Christ, I have no quibble with how he wants to present himself to the world. Neither do I have a quibble with the Donald OK'ing his entry into the pageant...mainly because I think beauty pageants are pretty silly anyway.

But, I'm not calling him a she. He isn't a woman...he isn't female.

He is no more "Miss" Universe than Lee Mingwei was a pregnant "man".

Let the world buy into these lies if they want to, Classik... but don't buy into them yourself. Stand for truth, man!

handistically brilliant!:thumbsup
(But a million people who suddenly see her would all think she is female.)
I was thinking this person has every biological stuff women have with only a male thing.

I think this is what Pope John Paul II termed "The Culture of Death" in action. Transgender? Sure! Its "tolerance," right?

Now, as a post-gay man, I understand not fitting in completely with one's gender. It happens. But homosexuality, gender distortion, cross-dressing, etc. aren't how you go about fixing the situation. I think a lot has to change in our views of masculinity and feminity so more people (particularly men, I think) can feel comfortable and be accepted w/o turning to homosexual behavior or gender-bending activities (cross-dressing, surgeries, etc.).

They're called Ladyboys in Thailand, a country that widely accepts them as part of their religious belief - Buddhism.

They even have their own toilets ... :bath

Read this --> Thai Ladyboys

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back