Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Truly, I say to you, this generation will not pass away until all these things take place.

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stars fall. Meteors are not stars. Even if I entertain your desperate desire to make stars falling as meaningless as a meteor shower, it violates the context of the passage of the heavens being shaken and the sky going dark. Stop trying so hard to be obtuse.

In biblical eschatology, when stars are explained, they are always symbols. Do you understand, ALWAYS? Do your homework. Read the Bible and you might find out what the expression of stars falling means.

Have I articulated myself well enough?

That's a good answer. You do make a good point. I mused over your answer about this for a few minutes and it occurs to me that even if the bible uses a lot of symbolic language and can be said to be apocolyptic in nature, we also know the scripture is always very leveled. It wouldn't surprise me a bit if it turnes out to be true both ways, symbolically like you say, and a heavy dose of reality for the earth.

Not that we have anything to fear. But all sorts of stuff are coming upon the earth.

This thread is not about preterist vs futurist. Everyone has their own views and understandings. If these back and forth attacks do not end right now you will be banned from this thread.

No need to reply as I will not reply back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back